+ Reply to Thread

Default Safety helmets and hair replacements

Hi all,
    Im david from south africa... lm a thirty year plus wearer and have always worn human hair pieces with french lace bases. I ride horses for a living and have to wear a safety helmet all the time. I also motorcycle with similar protective requirements.. lm quite sure you all know what a disaster it can be to take your helmet off in public to avoid everyone seeing you emerge with a flat perspired hair... l can normally get away with replacing my helmet with a cap if l can get to cloaks or my trailer to remove helmets ... and if l can get to wet my hair ajd ruffle.it up its fine... many years ago l tried a synthetic piece and it seemed to hold up better to the constant pressing of the helmet and bounced back.better than human hair but all synthrtic hair l see online have dreadfull bases and hairlines.does anybody wear a synthetic piece with french.lace base that they buy direct from factory? There are very few off the shelf sellers here in South Africa... I want to wear it.in a crewcut. Thanks in advance for all your comments.

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum. Wow, SA I always wanted to visit, maybe one day. Sorry I can't help with your question. But, I did find your situation interesting. I wear clip on hair pieces for cover. When my hairpieces are in, I avoid any sort of head apparel. If I don't have the pieces in, then the head apparel doesn't come off I'm glad you are making to work! I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

Thank you for your welcome message Sammygirl and thaks for your comments on how you manage head apparel. You are more than welcome to come visit us here in the good old SA. Yes after wearing for as long as l have you come up with some ingenious ways of avoiding the public getting to see your hair when it is not looking at its best ...much the same way as haired people would. Only.in our case for slightly different reasons. Tue way l see it is wearing hair is no different to someone who wears only one type.of cut in clothing because he/she is not happy with their appearance due to being overweight...its simply doing what you have to to make yourself happy about how you.look. lve seen some guys with a full head of hair who could improve their appearance by shaving all their hair off and donning a good hair replacement systemn..lol

Hi... this thread has been on here a long time now! Im going to give it another try!!

Can anybody assist with directing me to a reputable supplier of full lace synthetic stock hairpieces ?

Im quite sure there must be some suppliers somewhere in the world?

Head out and have a great day

Hey guys! Thanks for all your input! I gather nobody has any info or opinion on my dilemma? Are there no hair wearing motorcycle enthusiasts on this site?

Motorcycle issues.....try the link below....
    As for synthetic hairpieces.....I suggest contacting NW Lace, Toplace, or Hairdirect for starters. You can also do searches on Aliexpress (China). Make sure you spe ify heat resistant synthetic hair and body wave or non body wave synthetic hair.

http://www.hairdirect.com/search.asp...ord=motorcycle

This is really nice to hear some one share the his/her experience of hair transplantation with the people , it will definitely help those who are scaring of it..