+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Caddarik, there's no chance of hair multiplication happening in 5 years; even 15 years is currently implausible. People on hair loss forums were talking excitedly about hair multiplication being 'just round the corner' even before 9/11 happened. I think in that timeframe we'll be lucky to get anything like CB-03-01 or comparable.
    wow that's pessimistic (maybe realistic).
    I just think that we don't know. when I look at Gaz, I have hopes.
    I trust that treatments with donor regeneration are the closest. But I agree on the fact that the never ending "within 5 years" became a big fat joke!

Still, I believe that compared to early 2000, we made major findings, it's moving in a slow crescendo (funny contradiction in terms).
    I cannot believe that nothing will be out by 2020... with our speed of sharing technologies, information etc... it can only accelerate.

The bridging is the most torturing for some of us. If I was in my early twenties, I would wait without doing anything.
    When I was in my early 20's, propecia was the deal... I never touched it, reading that it was influencing or touching hormones, NO WAY!

Like Arashi, I might do procedures while monitoring the slow progress of my loss, I would still chose HST and Arashi would go for FUE. Buying us maybe another 5 years of "illusion of good or OK hair situation".

Funny is, when I was 18 or 20 and worried, I thought... "If I can keep my hair until 30, I'm happy, after 30 I don't care!!!"

I kept them, started thinning in my late twenties early thirties and now I am like: "no way, you want your hair at all ages"...

It's certainly easier to accept a lower density in your 35-40's than in your 20's when all your friends have crazy hairstyles and you are in this age where partying and looking good is extremely important.
    Now, I'm slowly reaching the mid thirties, I'd like to maintain an OK situation until my fourties and there, if there was a cure available to go back to a fair NW0, I would still go for it, ageing does not mean that you accept Mother Nature confiscating your hair.

I also joke around with my friends (bald and non-bald), I reached maturity so I have distance and relativise hair loss, but still I tell them, as soon as stem cells can fix me, I go, and even if it cost 20.000.... and both balding and non balding understand with no irony.

And I always insist in saying that I would then become their most spectacular hairstyle friend, because I am pretty sure, I would do loads of stuffs with my hair, trying many many lenghts and styles (just because only people who had to go trough hairloss understand how dramaticaly it impacts the image)

So easy to explain to them that, I used to have crazy dense hair, now I have a weak situation on that level and all I want, is have what I always got, back!!!! not less, not more.
    and it's always well perceived or understood that it's not like shallow plastic surgery request, it's just going back to fairness on ageing.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    wow that's pessimistic (maybe realistic). I just think that we don't know. when I look at Gaz, I have hopes.
    Hehe. I hate to kill your hope, but I think it's always better to be realistic about your options than to have *false* hope.

Gaz even admitted in his last post that his recipient is 100-130 cm2 ! That's really small ! Bernstein and Rassman (two important researchers for hairloss) note that an average scalp is 500 cm2 and that 25% represents the 'safe zone', so 75% is recipient for a NW7: http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/publ...ansplantation/ That means a NW7 has 375 cm2 recipient ! Compare that to Gaz's 100-130 cm2 ! In fact, if Gaz would have had an average density, he could have sacrificied 6250 FUE grafts according to these researchers, that would have given him a NATURAL density in his recipient plus his donor would still look natural. Again, in my opinion, his donor is now way below natural density and his recipient never even reached natural density. So again, I really don't understand what makes you so exited about Gaz's result. It's nice and an awesome transformation for him, but again, nothing that wouldnt have been possible with FUE. Anyway, that's the last time I'm going to mention it, dont want to be a broken record here But just thought I'd mention it since Gaz just specified his recipient size, so I could show you again with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hehe. I hate to kill your hope, but I think it's always better to be realistic about your options than to have *false* hope.

Gaz even admitted in his last post that his recipient is 100-130 cm2 ! That's really small ! Bernstein and Rassman (two important researchers for hairloss) note that an average scalp is 500 cm2 and that 25% represents the 'safe zone', so 75% is recipient for a NW7: http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/publ...ansplantation/ That means a NW7 has 375 cm2 recipient ! Compare that to Gaz's 100-130 cm2 ! In fact, if Gaz would have had an average density, he could have sacrificied 6250 FUE grafts according to these researchers, that would have given him a NATURAL density in his recipient plus his donor would still look natural. Again, in my opinion, his donor is now way below natural density and his recipient never even reached natural density. So again, I really don't understand what makes you so exited about Gaz's result. It's nice and an awesome transformation for him, but again, nothing that wouldnt have been possible with FUE. Anyway, that's the last time I'm going to mention it, dont want to be a broken record here But just thought I'd mention it since Gaz just specified his recipient size, so I could show you again with numbers.

I must agree with you, numbers are numbers, facts are facts.
    I'm probably amazed on a very specific case, it's true that he was nowhere like a NW7 slick!

so, a NW7 needs the double of what he got to achieve what he got... means, 10 HST!!! shit loads of money.

I guess, the best is really to wait and cope with hair loss for the time being!

I wouldn't go for FUE either, because you will not have the possibility to shave your head later if in 2022 there is still nothing and your hairloss progressed and your donor is out of service...

where do you lose hair? vertex? front? slowly?

do you take finasteride or any treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I must agree with you, numbers are numbers, facts are facts.
    I'm probably amazed on a very specific case, it's true that he was nowhere like a NW7 slick!

so, a NW7 needs the double of what he got to achieve what he got... means, 10 HST!!! shit loads of money.

I guess, the best is really to wait and cope with hair loss for the time being!

I wouldn't go for FUE either, because you will not have the possibility to shave your head later if in 2022 there is still nothing and your hairloss progressed and your donor is out of service...

where do you lose hair? vertex? front? slowly?

do you take finasteride or any treatment?
    My hairloss has always been quite slow, luckily enough. I can see my hair got just slightly thinner in the last 2 years but at this speed I should be good for a while. Not on any medication at all, although I try to live healthy and added Tumeric to my diet, a natural anti-inflammation herb that has tons of health benefits. Not sure if it benefits me in any way, I think it could in theory, but if not, hopefully it will at least have other health benefits

BTW, if you google now: HASCI hst, the hasci-exposed site shows up on the first page of results !! Nice !!

Arashi, have a look at this web page about Dr Alvi Armarni, the scanned pages numbered 6 and 7 specifically.

http://www.dralviarmani.com/medical-...ion-dr-armani/

Every single patient of HASCI's has been lied to about regeneration. I'd *love* to see a class action lawsuit happen and have ALL the proceeds from the fine go into a hair loss CURE that all the plaintiffs can take advantage of to get what they deserved and paid for with HASCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Arashi, have a look at this web page about Dr Alvi Armarni, the scanned pages numbered 6 and 7 specifically.

http://www.dralviarmani.com/medical-...ion-dr-armani/
    You mean that part about available follicles for transplantation ? That makes no sense, like that guy correctly notes, 10.000 follicles avaliable is really uncommon already. That Armarni guy seems like he could be nigams brother

Hi Arashi

Has your website been taken down? The link doesn't work anymore.

Did Hasci ask you to take it down?

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Hi Arashi

Has your website been taken down? The link doesn't work anymore.

Did Hasci ask you to take it down?

I did send them an email with the link, explaining them that all what was exposed there + my numerous little arguments with Arashi, transformed me from a 100% pro-Gho to a sort of doubting neutral ex-patient.

For me, it's also science-fiction to imagine that they have clinics, TV shows, interviews here with Spencer and still be a big joke or a bunch of liars!!! I cannot trust they would take that risk!!! and they maintain their claims on the website.
    the other positive point is Gaz result, I find his donor still very very good looking but each time I say that, I'm called "fool" or "naive", here.

BUT, Arashi and some others put some embarrassing elements together and I have to admit, it's impacting.

In the end, I decided to put my money else where and remain neutral (not pro, not anti) until I have some more elements in one or the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You mean that part about available follicles for transplantation ? That makes no sense, like that guy correctly notes, 10.000 follicles avaliable is really uncommon already. That Armarni guy seems like he could be nigams brother
    The bit about Armani transecting multi-hair grafts into single-hair grafts. Isn't that what HASCI is alleged to do?