X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mister Vod
    • May 2014

My Theradome Experience

Hello,

I have moderate thinning for this 45 year old guy. This started for me when I was 32 and has gotten progressively worse - albeit quite slow, but I am definitely headed for a 'friar tuck' at this rate.

I do use minoxidil 15% - started this years before the Theradome. The minox has not given me hair growth, but I think has slowed down the hair loss.

This device was received February of 2014 and I am on treatment 95.

THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN MY HAIR. There has been no shedding, but here has been no regrowth. Being 6 months in, I would think there would be some change.

It is very easy to use.

It is still not FDA approved for men. From what I have read on the web, it seems to work for women. But not for men.

I would avoid buying this device till after it is approved.

If it works for you - please let me know about it. I hope it works for some guys and gals!

I read putting ginger extract on one's head works....well, I am going to smell good...

Thanks,

Mr. Vod
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Mister Vod
    I would avoid buying this device till after it is approved.
    I would avoid buying it ever.

Comment

• Mister Vod
      • May 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
      There is a saying 'no brains, no headaches'. I am that saying for buying it.

MV

Comment

• Bocaj
        • Jul 2011

The FDA approval for men will also have nothing to do with regrowth. And btw..there is nothing preventing them from providing before/afters of men...now.

Comment

• Ronnie32
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by hellouser

agree

Comment

• Doublea
            • Jan 2014

I bought one as well in Feb of 2014 and the same thing,nothing,and I only wanted it to make existing hair thicker! The only difference is that I sent mine back for a full refund before the 120 day trial period was up.Buyer beware!!!

Comment

Working...