Will RU ever get FDA Approved or is it purely experimental?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joel203
    • Jun 2014

Will RU ever get FDA Approved or is it purely experimental?

As the title says , I've seen it work wonders on people, is this actually a product that's looking to get realised commercially in the not so distant future like CB or is if purely a do it yourself lab type of thing
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

RU was dropped a long time ago. Considering that CB-03-01 is supposedly 4X as strong as Finasteride without the sexual side effects (which RU can give as well) and is on track for release in a few years, there's no point in restarting RU clinical trials.

So basically, it will never happen. Black market only.

Comment

• joel203
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
      RU was dropped a long time ago. Considering that CB-03-01 is supposedly 4X as strong as Finasteride without the sexual side effects (which RU can give as well) and is on track for release in a few years, there's no point in restarting RU clinical trials.

So basically, it will never happen. Black market only.
      Hmm I see.. Hopefully CB comes out soon and is effective... * waits around anxiously*

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by joel203
        Hmm I see.. Hopefully CB comes out soon and is effective... * waits around anxiously*
        A lot of guys will be bald by the time it becomes commercially available. You can send a nice thank you note to the FDA for that.

Comment

• joel203
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
          A lot of guys will be bald by the time it becomes commercially available. You can send a nice thank you note to the FDA for that.
          Well we Can pray it comes within 2-3 years I'm sure we can all hold off the fight till then ! ( hopefully)

Comment

Working...