+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Thinking to have my strip surgery by Dr. Arvind Poswal in India

I have been thinking to have my strip surgery by Dr. Arvind Poswal in India. Is he a good Doctor in Strip Surgery? I'd require around 4500 grafts to cover my hairline and both the temples. It's a life changing decision so I don't want to take any reckless decision and suffer later for the decision . If anyone has done their strip surgery by Dr. Poswal kindly let me know your experience with him and also please share any other points. Who is the best doctor you think for strip surgery in India? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nmshams View Post
    I have been thinking to have my strip surgery by Dr. Arvind Poswal in India. Is he a good Doctor in Strip Surgery? I'd require around 4500 grafts to cover my hairline and both the temples. It's a life changing decision so I don't want to take any reckless decision and suffer later for the decision . If anyone has done their strip surgery by Dr. Poswal kindly let me know your experience with him and also please share any other points. Who is the best doctor you think for strip surgery in India? Thank you.
    Although I see this doctor does have quite a presence on the forum. I'm sure some other can share their experience with him.

I thought that I heard years ago that Dr. Poswal only does FUE and not FUHT. I believe he refers to his version of FUE as FUSE.

I could be wrong about him only doing FUE exclusively. Possibly he offers both. His website may confirm this either way or by contacting him directly.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin