+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I like the online dating suggestion. That way you can just put everything out there and let the woman decide if she is interested. Then you don't have to worry about what she will think about you being a nw7 because she would already know.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Yeah with a job, he'll be able to say "Hey I have a job" to those girls at the mall. Then he will close for sure.
    The guy is like 29-30 years old and virtually everyday he's making threads or post like this, writing stupid shit like this, like he's still in junior high. If his real life persona is anything like his online persona, he literally has no chance, regardless whether or not there's hair on his head. Girls want a guy who's fun, ambitious and doesn't spend 12 hours a day on feeling sorry for himself. As Baldozer said, they want a guy who's independent, can (financially) take care of them and yeah maybe status. I guarantee you, if he manages to get 5 minutes of them and they find out he's unemployed, half of them will will lose interest. You know that as well as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I like the online dating suggestion. That way you can just put everything out there and let the woman decide if she is interested. Then you don't have to worry about what she will think about you being a nw7 because she would already know.
    True.

In my experience, women will sleep with utter losers who have nothing going for them. Women don't necessarily reward good behaviour (having a good job, being nice etc.) when it comes to mating. I know a lot of women who go out with men who are complete failure and spend their time playing videogames. Thinking women only sleep with men who have a good situation is just wishful thinking, or even completely the opposite of reality in most cases. But to realise that, you actually have to approach women and befriend some. The more you truly know women, the more you will find their behaviour and though patterns disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    The guy is like 29-30 years old and virtually everyday he's making threads or post like this, writing stupid shit like this, like he's still in junior high. If his real life persona is anything like his online persona, he literally has no chance, regardless whether or not there's hair on his head. Girls want a guy who's fun, ambitious and doesn't spend 12 hours a day on feeling sorry for himself. As Baldozer said, they want a guy who's independent, can (financially) take care of them and yeah maybe status. I guarantee you, if he manages to get 5 minutes of them and they find out he's unemployed, half of them will will lose interest. You know that as well as I do.
    I respect your opinion.

I wish I had a full time job. Right now, just a part-time office helper.

In my experience, women will sleep with utter losers who have nothing going for them. Women don't necessarily reward good behaviour (having a good job, being nice etc.) when it comes to mating. I know a lot of women who go out with men who are complete failure and spend their time playing videogames. Thinking women only sleep with men who have a good situation is just wishful thinking, or even completely the opposite of reality in most cases. But to realise that, you actually have to approach women and befriend some. The more you truly know women, the more you will find their behaviour and though patterns disgusting.
    Thank you for your kind words, Fred9700

I know I said before I was unemployed, but I work as an office assistant for 7-12 hours a week.

Basically, at that low wage, low hours, I am practically unemployed.

FlightTL, I'm going to be honest with you here... The moment YOU stop classifying yourself as a "Norwood 7" you will move forward and be able to progress with women and your future. When you say things like "even though I'm a nw7 how can I approach a girl?"... You don't realize it but you've already set yourself for failure. Not because women don't like you, not because other men don't like you, it's because YOU don't like yourself. You see Norwood 7 as something bad therefor you translate that into negative energy when interacting with others. Please stop judging yourself and your self worth compared to a freaking baldness scale. Brother life is too short for that! My suggestion... Quit looking in the mirror so much, judge yourself more on how you feel than how you look. You'll be a lot happier and confident; and despite what these guys on this forum say about women (which 90% of them here have no experience with them) they adore confidence and charm and a sense of humor. Put those three together and it trumps a head of hair all day everyday. Don't wait to live, because life ain't waiting on you. You got this bro, I believe in you! Later -DeuceWillis

If you can find a girl who's willing to settle for a (near) 30's guy without a job and with a loser mentality, who's not an utter minger or total trash, make sure to let me know. I think somewhere in your rhetoric you're misunderstanding 'the bad-boy' image. I do happen to have a girlfriend - such things tend to happen when you do not hang around this forum 24/7 -, I do have enough female friends and I actually grew up with 2 sisters being 1/3 of a mixed triplet. I often kid myself into thinking I understand a bit about women. You know acknowledging their flaws without being a total misogynist like about a quarter of users on this forum.
    But thanks for the tip anyway friend.^^

And FlightTL. My apologies if I sound harsh and like a total douchbag.
    My posts are my way of giving you a few kicks and slaps. I wouldn't write them if I honestly didn't care. They sound angry because it annoys me you're pissing away your life when (despite the cards we're played) you could get so much more out of it. I fear you're gonna look back 10 years from now at the past 15 years and think/regret you didn't do much more with it.