+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Hey guys how's it going for everyone .

I've been using the Murray Ave. Apothecary 15% minox w/ AA, RA and hydrocortisone for almost three months now. I like it! With the fin it irritated the hell out of my scalp. Without it, it's been like magic.

98 pages and still the only pics posted in this thread showing results are from jazz....this must be a quality product

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I've been using the Murray Ave. Apothecary 15% minox w/ AA, RA and hydrocortisone for almost three months now. I like it! With the fin it irritated the hell out of my scalp. Without it, it's been like magic.
    Sweet, what's your full regime you take internal finesteride?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Sweet, what's your full regime you take internal finesteride?
    Did for a year and it totally f*cked my hair bad. using RU-10% in neogenic and this MAA's magical solution. It's been about 2.5 months now on both. I am starting to think I have scalp sensitivity to the PG in this solution, so will be trying the 15% without PG soon. Still balding like crazy, but the shed has been reduced, literally a lot less hair falling out. We will see! I think Jesus just doesn't want me to have hair period. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Did for a year and it totally f*cked my hair bad. using RU-10% in neogenic and this MAA's magical solution. It's been about 2.5 months now on both. I am starting to think I have scalp sensitivity to the PG in this solution, so will be trying the 15% without PG soon. Still balding like crazy, but the shed has been reduced, literally a lot less hair falling out. We will see! I think Jesus just doesn't want me to have hair period. hahaha
    Haha, prior to using any hair loss medication did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? If yes has that itch now subsided? Obviously regrowth and stabalized hairloss takes a minimum 6 months.

Once you start to get regrowth I can recommend some cheap add ons to help gain more .

Jazz or anyone else in this thread:

Do you guys have any other pics of people with temple regrowth/thickening using Susans formula? I was a former dr lee patient but never got a chance to use his high strength minox solutions. I'm looking at other similar treatments but not entirely decided yet.

Double post

Hey John I can not provide my own pictures as I was previously using another clinic and switched to Susan when Dr Klein passed away so I maintained my previous regworth..

There are members who have had results, Unfortunatly I can not force anyone to post their pictures which is a shame.

On the plus note my cousin is using her products alongside my regime and is getting good results. I will get him to soon post pictures as he agreed to help others.

hey jazz old buddy
    its been a long time (hope you still remember me ;] )

i was wondering,
    since i've been looking and researching a lot about topical spiro (in particular 5%), and found that almost nothing other than pure DMSO would dissolve spiro to a 5% concentration,
    how does susan compounds it ?
    i mean - she'd probably wont tell the whole process since its her living, but she must list the ingredients at least, right ?

im on the verge of starting with low dose oral spiro since i've seen people get unbeliveable results from it (though from high doses)
    i thought maybe go on 25mg for like 2 or 3 months and than 25x2 times a day, and than just maybe going up to 50x2

i've had to stop my treatment a year back due to rehab (it's all in hairlosshelp), in short they didnt allowed me to take dut since i had no prescription,
    so i stopped for a few months, than got on fin,
    but just now, a few days ago, i started again everything -
    fin orally
    dut orally
    minox&fin&dut topically ('dualgen plus' mixed with 10% DMI and 0.5% dut and some bima)
    and just yesterday i began to smear some retin a

but to be honest i dont belive it'll get my temples back,
    ill be lucky if ill regrow the top diffused i have now, since in the last year i lost a lot of ground, in temples and on top which is now super thinned and diffused.