+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Wow sounds good,great work!
    Fingers crossed, I'm going to post the products to tdothan they can make sure the texture is correct and better. I will get this done on Tuesday when I'm off work, buts it's great news and I'm just so happy I stumbled across that website, as I was getting more down since Dr Klein died and the fact Dorrie changed the formulas, plus requires a prescription!

Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
    They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
    Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
    I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
    We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
    They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
    Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
    I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
    We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.
    Doke arnt people using cream with hydrocortisone and reporting regrowth?

hi champ I think that hydro plus retina a may help with minox or even without minox if you suffer from acne scalp.

Progesterone in hair conditioner is a bunch of S**T. That doesn't work. So, I wouldn't believe anybody who says otherwise.

If you are going to get something from Medical Wellness Center, make sure that it is Doctor prescribed. I wouldn't get things directly at the pharmacy. Remember the source who is telling you to do that.

Both Promox and Medical Wellness Center have good prescribed medications you can take.

I should know. Not sure why this thread is saying Promox is gone, they're definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Both Promox and Medical Wellness Center have good prescribed medications you can take.

I should know. Not sure why this thread is saying Promox is gone, they're definitely not.
    This thread was created at the time Dr Klein passed away. I was an EX Dr Klein patient for years until his EX wife Dorrie and her husband Tony who worked at Dr Kleins clinic decided to scrap promox and stopped selling the products at the time.

That’s when I found Murray Avenue Apothecary, also to add Promox is no longer shipped international at this current time, so patients like me and other international clients use The Medical Wellnes Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    This thread was created at the time Dr Klein passed away. I was an EX Dr Klein patient for years until his EX wife Dorrie and her husband Tony who worked at Dr Kleins clinic decided to scrap promox and stopped selling the products at the time.

That’s when I found Murray Avenue Apothecary, also to add Promox is no longer shipped international at this current time, so patients like me and other international clients use The Medical Wellnes Center.
    Jazz - thanks for getting back to me. It's good to hear from you.

I like the 15% lotion, but if I use too much it makes me feel grotty and tired the next day, and I find it difficult to apply as my hair is long.

I wonder if Susan is able to produce the formula as a spray/liquid solution?

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post

I thought that Promox was dead and MWC just did prescriptions? What's the highest % minoxidil that they do as a liquid solution?

Promox sells 15%, but they would probably do higher if you asked them to (and the doctor approved it).

That said, I didn't think Murray did their 30% scripted product to people living outside the United States? That's news to me.

I purchase non hair related medication, from MedicalWellnessCenter.com.