+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1210

I did have the igrow and i do think its better but only if you deo not pay full price shop around its no miracle though but i like keeping what i have still.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I did have the igrow and i do think its better but only if you deo not pay full price shop around its no miracle though but i like keeping what i have still.
    Right so Igrow is better than the Theradome? As I was thinking about switching next year the Theradome is more expensive!

Jazz if i was to buy theradome now i still would not pay unless i got it for the price i paid new £490 which the aberdeen hairloss clinic charged me on ebay and buy the way there service was good i had a problem with the rechargable battery and they sent me another free.
    The thing is the official uk seller did not like the aberdeen hair clinic under cutting them and caused a bit of trouble so they had to stop the discount although its worth phoning them in scotland to see if they may have a good price.
    By the way Jazz has anyone tried hairgrowth md selling Dr Klines products as they have a combo which contains minoxidil and dht inhibitor plus a choice for a small extra price bimatoprost.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Jazz if i was to buy theradome now i still would not pay unless i got it for the price i paid new £490 which the aberdeen hairloss clinic charged me on ebay and buy the way there service was good i had a problem with the rechargable battery and they sent me another free.
    The thing is the official uk seller did not like the aberdeen hair clinic under cutting them and caused a bit of trouble so they had to stop the discount although its worth phoning them in scotland to see if they may have a good price.
    By the way Jazz has anyone tried hairgrowth md selling Dr Klines products as they have a combo which contains minoxidil and dht inhibitor plus a choice for a small extra price bimatoprost.
    Awesome you have their details please as I defiantly want to switch over from the Igrow. I know one guy who tried their products and found them sticky. They have switched pharmacies so the products are not like the original Dr Klein formula. I still have some left over the original Dr Klein formula from when he passed away.

Look guys jazz is famous, even has his pics posted on Murray avenue website: https://maapgh.com/hair-growth-solutions.html

Jazz,
    I know you said you get a slight discount but has Susan given u anything for these pics?

I also think it's deceiving how she's using these pictures to show your regrowth. That hair loss and growth you had was due to alopecia areata. Most guys using these formulations are using it for mpb hence all the antiandrigen additives in her minox formulations. Also there is no mention of any other products u were using in your regimen and it's a bit shady to claim all the regrowth is a result of her formulas.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Look guys jazz is famous, even has his pics posted on Murray avenue website: https://maapgh.com/hair-growth-solutions.html

Jazz,
    I know you said you get a slight discount but has Susan given u anything for these pics?

I also think it's deceiving how she's using these pictures to show your regrowth. That hair loss and growth you had was due to alopecia areata. Most guys using these formulations are using it for mpb hence all the antiandrigen additives in her minox formulations. Also there is no mention of any other products u were using in your regimen and it's a bit shady to claim all the regrowth is a result of her formulas.
    John it is easy to jump the bandwagon and assume I'm doing wrong than good. When I use to post on hairlosshelp people use to assume I was a sales rep for Dr Klein!

My regrowth was from Dr Kleins formula, I do suffer from MPB and unfortunately at the time I only have one picture showing my MPB.

Yes I did also suffer from Alopecia Areata and yes there were few things in combination I used at the time that worked everything is mentioned in my previous threads if you care to check? So I am not hiding anything! See what I still use besides Susan's products, go check all my previous threads.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ead?highlight=

This thread was created to HELP people, especially EX Dr Klein patients at the time of Dr Kleins death!

As many like myself who used his products with success, we was left stranded when he passed away! When he passed away I was left with 3 remaining products and they were no longer willing to supply his formula to anyone! That's when I searched and searched online and luckily found Susan.

I tried her products 2 years back as I had no choice and they have worked exactly the same as Dr Kleins old formula as the ingredients remain the same etc. The only difference is the texture in the lotion.

That's why I created this thread John to pass on the advice and options available for his existing clients at the time.

I offered to give Susan my pictures as she ASKED me. Plus you can go buy another formula from else where with the same ingredients I'm sure it will work. Also to add as good gesture she does give me extra discount. Again i never asked for nothing besides the same products as Dr Klein. I live in the UK and here we only have one place that charge us 4 times the amount for 12.5% Belgravia Center, hence why I always buy from America!

I always pay for my products and I am willing to show proof of my recent order transaction. Again I have nothing to hide, but I can understand your false assumptions as it's hard to believe these days people do GOOD for FREE!

Either majority of the people I have helped over the years and even recently will know what other natural methods I have suggested. I have done tons of research over the years and I believe in HUMANITY, I believe in helping one another.

Remember it is easy to do BAD than GOOD, it is easy to LIE than to NOT LIE. I am not perfect John but I sure am no lier.

Good luck and I hope one day you will realise I am not lying in anyway, I will always speak the TRUTH as I believe in KARMA.

Jazz,

John it is easy to jump the bandwagon and assume I'm doing wrong than good. When I use to post on hairlosshelp people use to assume I was a sales rep for Dr Klein!

My regrowth was from Dr Kleins formula, I do suffer from MPB and unfortunately at the time I only have one picture showing my MPB.

Yes I did also suffer from Alopecia Areata and yes there were a few things in combination I used at the time that worked everything is mentioned in my previous threads if you care to check? So I am not hiding anything! See what I still use besides Susan's products, go check all my previous threads.

This thread was created to HELP people, especially EX Dr Klein patients at the time of Dr Kleins death!

As many like myself who used his products with success, we was left stranded when he passed away! When he passed away I was left with 3 remaining products and they were no longer willing to supply his formula to anyone! That's when I searched and searched online and luckily found Susan.

I tried her products 2 years back as I had no choice and they have worked exactly the same as Dr Kleins old formula as the ingredients remain the same etc. The only difference is the texture in the lotion. I tried to stop using the products and after a week my scalp started to ITCH with hair fall in the itching areas!

That's why I created this thread John to pass on the advice and options available for his existing clients at the time.

I offered to give Susan my pictures as she ASKED me. Plus you can go buy another formula from else where with the same ingredients I'm sure it will work. Also to add as good gesture she does give me extra discount. Again i never asked for NOTHING besides the same products as Dr Klein. I live in the UK and here we only have one place that charge us 4 times the amount for 12.5% Belgravia Center, hence why I always buy from America!

I always pay for my products and I am willing to show proof of my recent order transaction. Again I have nothing to hide, but I can understand your false assumptions as it's hard to believe these days people do GOOD for FREE!

Either majority of the people I have helped over the years and even recently will know what other natural methods I have suggested. I have done tons of research over the years and I believe in HUMANITY, I believe in helping one another.

Remember it is easy to do BAD than GOOD, it is easy to LIE than to NOT LIE. I am not perfect John but I sure am no lier.

Good luck and I hope one day you will realise I am not lying in anyways, I will always speak for TRUTH as I believe in KARMA.

Guys also to add to the above before people assume I am selfish. I am the one who pushed Susan for the 10% discount for all forum members. So everyone is eligible for 10% discount, again John no one has thanked me for my efforts yet people are quick to think negative. So next time before you assume, dig deep to my old threads dating back to 2010 onwards even on the other hair forums.

On the other note I have pictures I will post up of regrowth from my work friend using her 15% mixture. Unfortunately most people who have regrowth do not wish to share their success pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post

Yes I did also suffer from Alopecia Areata and yes there were few things in combination I used at the time that worked everything is mentioned in my previous threads if you care to check? So I am not hiding anything! See what I still use besides Susan's products, go check all my previous threads.

I tried her products 2 years back as I had no choice and they have worked exactly the same as Dr Kleins old formula as the ingredients remain the same etc. The only difference is the texture in the lotion.

I offered to give Susan my pictures as she ASKED me. Plus you can go buy another formula from else where with the same ingredients I'm sure it will work. Also to add as good gesture she does give me extra discount. Again i never asked for nothing besides the same products as Dr Klein. I live in the UK and here we only have one place that charge us 4 times the amount for 12.5% Belgravia Center, hence why I always buy from America!

Good luck and I hope one day you will realise I am not lying in anyway, I will always speak the TRUTH as I believe in KARMA.
    Jazz,
    Reread my post. I said "I also think it's deceiving how SHE is using these pictures." Very irresponsible of her to post ur pics and take full credit for your regrowth and not even make any mention that the results are for alopecia areata or that you're using a combination approach in terms of treatments. Imagine some young 19 year old sees those pics in hopes of achieving regrowth like that and spends hundreds trying to treat his mpb with her lotions and does not get regrowth?

Very misleading

Jazz,
    Reread my post. I said "I also think it's deceiving how SHE is using these pictures." Very irresponsible of her to post ur pics and take full credit for your regrowth and not even make any mention that the results are for alopecia areata or that you're using a combination approach in terms of treatments. Imagine some young 19 year old sees those pics in hopes of achieving regrowth like that and spends hundreds trying to treat his mpb with her lotions and does not get regrowth?

Very misleading
    Hey John you have a clear point, in the past I have had AA twice and on the first occasion I used 12.5% minoxidil that worked where as 5% did not work. That was the cream I purchased in the UK from the Belgravia clinic.

Now in regards to this mixture I have proof it works, plus I have pictures of my friend suffering from MPB at work and regaining full regrowth souly on the lotion mixture and Keto shampoo. I can post pictures if you could guide me to a free web posting photo site as photobucket has blocked them all for public use.

I just want to add aswell John that I am not the only one benefiting from the discount. I pushed hard for maximum discount for forum members and they do provide 10% discount. So I did my best as I wanted to help others and allow others to gain some benefit.

The issue for some people is they can not use internal finesteride due to severe side effects. Topical finesteride can cause side effects but to a less degree, this I can vouch from my own experience.

I totally understand your point John, but I wanted to make my point clear. I am here to help people, I always recommend different products and natural methods to each individual I can provide help whilst working full time it is hard to dedicate my time. I owe the forums big time as without the forums I would have lost my hair.

I hope your Hairloss is stabilised now, like mentioned before if there is anyway I can help you just hit me up.