+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Hi,

So up until recently I was using:
    - 0.5mg dutasteride every day
    - 85mg RU58841 in 0.5ml PG & 1.25ml ethanol on alternate days
    - 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid 1.5%, finasteride 0.1%, retinoic acid 0.025%, progesterone 0.25%, hydrocortisone 0.1% and biotin 3%) on alternate days

For the past few weeks, I've changed to:
    - 0.5mg dutasteride every day (might switch to finasteride when I've run out)
    - 75mg RU58841 in 0.3ml PG & 0.7ml ethanol every day
    - 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid 1.5%, finasteride 0.1%, retinoic acid 0.025%, progesterone 0.25%, hydrocortisone 0.1% and biotin 3%) every day

The only shampoo I use is Jason Thin to Thick, which is biotin-rich and SLS-free. I take a multivitamin, omega 3 and bacopa monnieri as supplements.

Funnily enough, since I've switched to using the minoxidil compound every day, I've broken out in acne (which is very unusual for me). Looks as though I've messed up my pantothenic acid levels, as you predicted.

I bought more minoxidil from Susan yesterday with the standard formula, i.e. 5% azelaic acid rather than 1.5% and no biotin. Apparently, she stopped including biotin as it made the compound unstable and too viscous.

My view is that I wasn't benefiitting from the RU or minoxidil by using them on alternate days. Hopefully using them every day will produce the results I'm after, and I'll be able to switch dutasteride for finasteride. With zero biotin in the new minoxidil compound, I assume acne won't be an issue. Using 0.75ml less solution with the RU is helping it absorb much quicker, allowing me enough time to use minoxidil afterwards.
    Excuse my previous spelling as sometimes I only have free time at work to reply. I am a bit baffled regarding your Hairloss as your regime is pretty dam strong!

Your diet on point? I would considering keeping it more alkaline as that may contribute to your Hairloss. Avoid too much sugar, IE wheat. I also use Jason Thin To Thick and their conditioner, amazing shampoo range but it will not do much for Hairloss. I would consider adding Nizoral/Regenepure DR as they both contain Ketaconazole. I remember when I used 10,000 MCG biotin I broke out crazy in acne for months. Than after discontinuing internally, I kept breaking out when using Jason’s thin to thick, due to the biotin. I then had to take tetracycline to re-balance my body and drink loads of mineral water to hydrate my skin until everything cleared. Now I can use Jason’s thin to thick without any issues. So remember to keep your vitamins especially the B-complex balanced.

You buying your RU from Kane? The RU dissolving/mixing ok? I’m just trying to determine why you would still be losing hair on such a strong regime. As mentioned consider cutting wheat and have an clean alkaline diet. Check out the hairlossrevolution website the guy has some
    serious information regarding Hairloss.

Also avoid the generic brand DUT or Finesteride as I have read tons of stories where people have used legit brand DUT/Propecia and then switches to generic that then lead to Hairloss. The consistency is a huge difference in generic and legit brand.

You also considered mixing your RU in stemoxydine neogenic?

Hey

I'm new here so sorry for being clueless. I'm currently using 10% minoxidil cream from Belgravia hair clinic which is costing £150 every 3 months

I read some of the posts here and keep seeing the name Susan and "Susan's 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid".

Would getting this be a better than the Belgravia's 10% formula? Also how much does it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex5 View Post
    Hey

I'm new here so sorry for being clueless. I'm currently using 10% minoxidil cream from Belgravia hair clinic which is costing £150 every 3 months

I read some of the posts here and keep seeing the name Susan and "Susan's 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid".

Would getting this be a better than the Belgravia's 10% formula? Also how much does it cost?
    Hey I’m from London and I use to buy the 12.5%, this works out much cheaper than Belgravia. What do you currently use? Just minoxidil or finesteride aswell?

Hey Jazz1, I am experiencing thinning all over my scalp or DUPA. I was wondering if you know someone who has a success story with DUPA? i'm thinking of trying Susan's formula but not sure if it will work since apparently minox and fin doesn't work well with DUPA.

Quote Originally Posted by angelogab View Post
    Hey Jazz1, I am experiencing thinning all over my scalp or DUPA. I was wondering if you know someone who has a success story with DUPA? i'm thinking of trying Susan's formula but not sure if it will work since apparently minox and fin doesn't work well with DUPA.
    Hey I will reply on Sunday as I’m currently on shifts at work, il try my best to help you.

I still see hairgrowth md is running Dr Klines promox and remox and you can add extra $20 latisse to the formula they are also selling higher strength minoxidil you only thing is you have to pay $65 for a consultation before you can order like susans made up formulas not sure if jazz has tried it or anyone else myself now i have hit 60yrs old am tired of applying chems to me scalp and now using new schwarzkopf 3D man shampoo which contains taurine and L Carnitine i also added 5% L carnitine and melotonin powder to the mix.

Hey mate from what I know about DUPA, or Diffuse Unpatterned Alopecia, is a fairly rare form of Male Pattern Hair Loss it*is still a progressive hair loss condition correct? Which I guess means that it will continue to cause your hair to thin if left untreated and may ultimately result in baldness.

How long have you been experiencing this condition?
    Have you been diagnosed or did you self diagnose?
    What have you used or currently use?

I could suggest a combination of products to work synergistically, but the hair follicles need to be alive in order for treatments such as high strength minoxidil to work! You could target with a Derma Roller and diet.

You could try:

1. Susan’s 15% minoxidil mixture with all additives and finesteride.
    2. Nizoral
    3. Platelet rich plasma
    4. low level laser therapy
    5. Derma Roller
    6. Hair oils or divine herbal oil
    7. Kirkland foam.
    8. Diet?

I could suggest a strong regime to try, but again it all depends on your tests or the severity of the condition.

Post some pictures and let me know on the above questions.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I still see hairgrowth md is running Dr Klines promox and remox and you can add extra $20 latisse to the formula they are also selling higher strength minoxidil you only thing is you have to pay $65 for a consultation before you can order like susans made up formulas not sure if jazz has tried it or anyone else myself now i have hit 60yrs old am tired of applying chems to me scalp and now using new schwarzkopf 3D man shampoo which contains taurine and L Carnitine i also added 5% L carnitine and melotonin powder to the mix.
    Hey they currently do not ship world wide, also Dr lewenbergs office no longer sells his formulas after 30 odd years.

How is your current Hairloss now? As I remember we spoke a while back.

To add with my previous reply,

Diffuse hair loss is due to low T3 the active thyroid hormone and estrogen dominance inactivating the T3 in the follicle.
    You had any test Free for T3, Free T4, TSH, and antiTPO antibodies?

Hey Jazz1, thanks for the reply!

Here are my answers:
    How long have you been experiencing this condition? Started since I was about 15
    Have you been diagnosed or did you self diagnose? I went to a hair transplant doctor and he said I wasn't a good candidate for it. That was 3 years ago.
    What have you used or currently use? I used finasteride for 6 months before but I read that it doesn't work well for people with DUPA so I stopped.As of now, I'm not using anything. Just Nizoral to control my seborrheic dermatitis.

I had some tests for hypo/hyperthyroidism and they came out as normal. No test for deficiencies tho. I also got SMP since my top is diffused but now I'm starting to see the horseshoe hairloss in MBP.

What I'm thinking then is that I am now going thru the norwood scale after my scalp has diffused all over. I'm just not sure if fin or minoxidil would work since almost everyone who has this condition didn't achieve results (or they just stopped talking in the forums).