Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    I'm tracking with monthly pictures so hopefully I will know by 6 months or a year.

What is the acetyl gluthothione good for? This is the first I heard about it and I don't think medical wellness center offers a prescription for it.

Any reason behind derma rolling so often? I think the official Indian/Dhurat study only did it once a week? Do u still apply high strength minox after rolling/wounding?

I didn't know Susan offers topical progesterone. Again I didn't see an rx for it on medical wellness center site. Doesn't the 15% already contain progesterone? Is this dangerous if it goes systemic for males?

Also, what is OGV method? I googled it and couldn't find anything.

Great health/nutrition advice btw. Do u workout? Have any advice on how to treat shoulder tendinitis?

Thanks jazz
    Right I have some WiFi in this small village area. The funny part majority of the guys in India are not balding! Even the woman have thick long hair and yet in the western society woman/men bald. I have noticed the food is less contaminated plus the water. The milk is taken direct from the cow and the chicken is cut fresh without any hormone injection. Alot of the guys are blaming the water in the west when they travelled down to the UK they noticed an increase in shedding. Plus some guys I work with who have migrated to the UK are balding, yet when they were living in India the did not suffer Hairloss/MPB.

Right back to your questions, I would wait and see on your shedding/Hairloss if DUT has managed to halt your hair shedding/loss. The only other powerful methods beside Finesteride/Dutasteride is RU-58841 or CB-03-01.

Susan mentioned to me about her range of Acetyl Glutathione and the benefits as a powerful antioxidant. I have read studies in relation to MPB and some studies seem promising. I use it every other day, you do not need a prescription for it and Susan sells it with added biotin and vitamin E. As per before you can see the benefits of melatonin for hair growth.

I read several studies in regards to derma rolling and started with 1mm every other day plus 1.5mm for wounding. Obviously my Hairloss is intact so the only place I could test my results were on the forehead below the hairline/temples. After a few months I had a line of new longish vellus hairs in the line I derma rolled etc. So in theory the stuff 100% works, I only used it at night and then applied the 5% straight after derma rolling as applying the 15% straight after would give me a head rush/headache etc.

Progesterone is safe to use as you can obtain it from most cream/face products etc. Males/Females both produce progesterone and yes I decided to use the extra lotion based 2% conditioner alongside the added small percentage of 0.25% in her 15% lotion. The reason I added the conditioner this year was because a member on here saw extra results whilst he was already on finesteride. Considering it was fairly cheap to add I decided to add this as I never used a conditioner and tend to wash my hair twice per day although I do oil my scalp daily at night.

OGV method is Onion-Garlic-Apple Cider Vinegar method. You can YouTube OGV Hairloss and will see some videos especially one guy who regrew his hair. I was very interested in this method as Garlic kills any bacteria and onion has high Sulphur which is great for hair growth.

I use to work out a lot but due to life circumstances I have been lazy. Diet is a key point to healing your body internally. As for shoulder tendinitis you could YouTube again several methods are provided on YouTube by great physicians/PT instructors show to heal shoulder injuries with certain exercise etc.

I hope that answers your questions, anything else .