+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Hey I will reply tommorow, been on shifts at work.

Quote Originally Posted by angelogab View Post
    Hey Jazz1, thanks for the reply!

Here are my answers:
    How long have you been experiencing this condition? Started since I was about 15
    Have you been diagnosed or did you self diagnose? I went to a hair transplant doctor and he said I wasn't a good candidate for it. That was 3 years ago.
    What have you used or currently use? I used finasteride for 6 months before but I read that it doesn't work well for people with DUPA so I stopped.As of now, I'm not using anything. Just Nizoral to control my seborrheic dermatitis.

I had some tests for hypo/hyperthyroidism and they came out as normal. No test for deficiencies tho. I also got SMP since my top is diffused but now I'm starting to see the horseshoe hairloss in MBP.

What I'm thinking then is that I am now going thru the norwood scale after my scalp has diffused all over. I'm just not sure if fin or minoxidil would work since almost everyone who has this condition didn't achieve results (or they just stopped talking in the forums).
    Hey I spoke to Susan owner Murray Avenue Apothecary, for you as she has more knowledge in this subject. The email reply I received is below:

Quote:

“We have a product called Thyroid Support and an actual thyroid glandular as well as blood spot testing for thyroid hormones I recommended”

I would also suggest a high Alkaline diet, reduce stress and plenty of mineral water.

I wish I could help you more on this subject, my advice to anyone is Never Give Up!

I don't know if this thread is dead but I will still try my chance...

I want to start using Promox which contains Azelaic Acid, Finasteride, Progesterone, Tretinoin, Hydrocortisone, Biotin with %5 minoxidil. I am using Remox right now which does not have finastereide. However, even progesterone kind of creeps me out. I have heard that it is a strong compound that even people who wants to change gender as a woman use it. I don't know how true is that, I just wanted to bring it up here and wanted to ask your opinions.

I really don't know what to believe but I want to use Promox because other compounds with minoxidil were not very helpful for me. What do you think of using Promox which includes Finastereide? Does anybody have any issue with using topical Finastereide?I believe it might have possible lesser side effects compared to the pill. I'd appreciate if you guide me through this

Hi shinning i used minoxidil 5% with progestorone in the 1990s and you can still buy it in uk from a pharmacy if an existing customer i did find the only problem i ever had was tiredness at times during the day but not enough to stop using and it did work for me but as i got older i got fed up with using it.
    There are some better options like trying duelgen quick dry with minoxidil and azelaic acid and a sensitive version if minox gives you an itchy scalp.
    Im not convinced that using high strength minox is either safe or works better than 5% and if it does you can use tretinoin or retina a to add at night to increase the 5% absorbtion.

i used both belgraiva minoxidil with progesterone and also promax without fin. i can tell you that i became extremely ripped and my sex drive so so high that it started to become a problem lol.

Hey I will reply on the weekend as I’m on funny shifts at work.

I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hi Guy's - i was thinking of going with NR-8, dp you know if the website below legit?

http://www.minoxidil15express.com/

if so whats with the once off shipping of £10.95

thanks!
    That is the place i got my treatments they are very legit as all of there topical solutions are made in USA and the company itself is based in USA with real address so no doubt they are inspected on regular basis , The one off shipping charge is per order regardless of quantity but that £10.95 is for countries in the EU i was charged £12.95 to USA but it came very fast via DHL just started about 5 days ago so will see if there is any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by LAMB View Post
    That is the place i got my treatments they are very legit as all of there topical solutions are made in USA and the company itself is based in USA with real address so no doubt they are inspected on regular basis , The one off shipping charge is per order regardless of quantity but that £10.95 is for countries in the EU i was charged £12.95 to USA but it came very fast via DHL just started about 5 days ago so will see if there is any difference.

Hey how are you results?

************ offers two different versions of topical dutasteride solution at 0.1%. One version is specially formulated for sensitive skin. Explore our site for more info. dutasteride