+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?
    To clarify this I never asked for my name to be published, yes she does give me extra discount, which again I didn't ask. I recently spent over $200 with her and I'm happy to provide proof of my purchases before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales person.

As stated I'm sorry if the product didn't help you, as mentioned people try the BIG 3 before purchasing any lotion potions.

Also may I ask you, what are you currently using, or what did you use prior to that lotion? Finesteride?

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    Check all my posts I was a previous 2 year Dr Klein patient and always rated his products before he passed away. Thats when I looked for alternatives and even tried the Polaris range without success until I found Susan. So before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales rep, go do your research before trying to make me look bad, when all i have done is provide help back on the forums!

Also maybe you should try the Polaris stuff, you can get it from the internet without prescription and it's cheaper with similar ingredients. As mentioned before what about the BIG3? Does it not work for you?

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ighlight_key=y

Jazz what ever happened to mark from *** and hlh?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Jazz what ever happened to mark from *** and hlh?
    Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.
    Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything

Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything
    Hey mentions other day he just using DUT and natural oils, knowing Mark he probably using more than mentioned.

Also y did he quit posting on forums?

I don't see you posting on other forums either

Also y did he quit posting on forums?

I don't see you posting on other forums either
    Last year he was not very well, plus he's been busy with his new house and life.

Check all my posts I was a previous 2 year Dr Klein patient and always rated his products before he passed away. Thats when I looked for alternatives and even tried the Polaris range without success until I found Susan. So before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales rep, go do your research before trying to make me look bad, when all i have done is provide help back on the forums!

Also maybe you should try the Polaris stuff, you can get it from the internet without prescription and it's cheaper with similar ingredients. As mentioned before what about the BIG3? Does it not work for you?

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ighlight_key=y

Their lotion, which I also get for myself, has a smaller tube. I just noticed that (a half inch maybe?).

Kind of pissed off, to be honest. I asked Susan this.

Did you see the same thing?