+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 121 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey John I can not provide my own pictures as I was previously using another clinic and switched to Susan when Dr Klein passed away so I maintained my previous regworth..

There are members who have had results, Unfortunatly I can not force anyone to post their pictures which is a shame.

On the plus note my cousin is using her products alongside my regime and is getting good results. I will get him to soon post pictures as he agreed to help others.
    Thanks jazz. Any updates on those pics?

Quote Originally Posted by minoxiDjunkie View Post
    hey jazz old buddy
    its been a long time (hope you still remember me ;] )

i was wondering,
    since i've been looking and researching a lot about topical spiro (in particular 5%), and found that almost nothing other than pure DMSO would dissolve spiro to a 5% concentration,
    how does susan compounds it ?
    i mean - she'd probably wont tell the whole process since its her living, but she must list the ingredients at least, right ?

im on the verge of starting with low dose oral spiro since i've seen people get unbeliveable results from it (though from high doses)
    i thought maybe go on 25mg for like 2 or 3 months and than 25x2 times a day, and than just maybe going up to 50x2

i've had to stop my treatment a year back due to rehab (it's all in hairlosshelp), in short they didnt allowed me to take dut since i had no prescription,
    so i stopped for a few months, than got on fin,
    but just now, a few days ago, i started again everything -
    fin orally
    dut orally
    minox&fin&dut topically ('dualgen plus' mixed with 10% DMI and 0.5% dut and some bima)
    and just yesterday i began to smear some retin a

but to be honest i dont belive it'll get my temples back,
    ill be lucky if ill regrow the top diffused i have now, since in the last year i lost a lot of ground, in temples and on top which is now super thinned and diffused.
    Hey long time bro, I really do not know how she compounds her formula, I mean you could phone her .

Any pictures of your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Thanks jazz. Any updates on those pics?
    Hey yes I have him taking pictures, I will messsage him tommorow to get some updated pictures. How you been? How's the hair.

Hey long time bro, I really do not know how she compounds her formula, I mean you could phone her .

Any pictures of your hair?
    nope, dont have pictures (im actually trying to be descrete thats why i never posted pics.. dont have a facebook page too )
    in short my hair is not really good...
    nw3 hairline with diffused top, i wear it a bit long so im able to hide it a little bit, but it is noticable.

anyway im going to add oral spiro soon... i dropped off the idea of topical..
    oral seems better to me..
    im gonna give it a try for at least a year from the time that i'd take 100mg a day (i plan to start with 25, and very very slowly increasing the dose up to 100).
    im gonna get 3 months worth of tamoxifen as well, just in case of anything...

Quote Originally Posted by minoxiDjunkie View Post
    nope, dont have pictures (im actually trying to be descrete thats why i never posted pics.. dont have a facebook page too )
    in short my hair is not really good...
    nw3 hairline with diffused top, i wear it a bit long so im able to hide it a little bit, but it is noticable.

anyway im going to add oral spiro soon... i dropped off the idea of topical..
    oral seems better to me..
    im gonna give it a try for at least a year from the time that i'd take 100mg a day (i plan to start with 25, and very very slowly increasing the dose up to 100).
    im gonna get 3 months worth of tamoxifen as well, just in case of anything...
    Oral Spiro is some strong stuff man! So be carefull! Hopefully we will be saved soon with new future treatments like CB-03-01 or even better Replicel.

Hey yes I have him taking pictures, I will messsage him tommorow to get some updated pictures. How you been? How's the hair.
    Sorry to keep pestering but did you get the pics?

I'm shedding and scalp is inflamed. They seem to go hand in hand for me.

Sorry to keep pestering but did you get the pics?

I'm shedding and scalp is inflamed. They seem to go hand in hand for me.
    Hey sorry was working crazy shift pattern work sleep work sleep now back to normal. Right I just message him now, your shedding as in losing ground or seasonal shed? What exactly you using now?

I think I'm losing ground. I have massive inflammation and that is never a good sign. I use big 3 plus tricomin daily. Thanks jazz, looking forward to the pics.

What do you recommend I add since I been on fin for 10 years? Tried dut a few times buy feel like I lost ground.

I think I'm losing ground. I have massive inflammation and that is never a good sign. I use big 3 plus tricomin daily. Thanks jazz, looking forward to the pics.

What do you recommend I add since I been on fin for 10 years? Tried dut a few times buy feel like I lost ground.
    DUT never worked? You considered adding RU58841 or even CB-03-01? This is very easy to mix as most people purchase from Kane, stemoxydine is used to mix RU58841, works effectively for the people who have failed years later on FIN/DUT.

I know a member on the other forums who is now using CB and has maintained his hair, he lost ground on FIN/DUT. This guy has been battling hairloss for 20 years and has managed to maintain his hair via the use of RU58841 and now CB-03-01.

DUT never worked? You considered adding RU58841 or even CB-03-01? This is very easy to mix as most people purchase from Kane, stemoxydine is used to mix RU58841, works effectively for the people who have failed years later on FIN/DUT.

I know a member on the other forums who is now using CB and has maintained his hair, he lost ground on FIN/DUT. This guy has been battling hairloss for 20 years and has managed to maintain his hair via the use of RU58841 and now CB-03-01.
    Seemed like my hairline took a hit on dut. I bought premixed ru from Kane but I just don't trust these obscure Chinese chemicals.

Any update on the pics?