Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    • Aug 2012

Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away .
  • johnnyboots
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away .
    Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left

Comment

• Never2late
      • Aug 2014

Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.

Comment

• Jazz1
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Never2late
        Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.
        Il let you know by next week .

Comment

• Jazz1
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by johnnyboots
          Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left
          100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday .

Comment

• johnnyboots
            • Feb 2011

Wtf?you got me on the pay me no mind list?

Comment

• Never2late
              • Aug 2014

Thank you. Your effort is very much appreciated.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                • Feb 2011

100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday .
                Thanks brother

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

Jazz do you think I'll be able to order 10 percent minoxdill from them ?

Comment

• Jazz1
                    • Aug 2012

Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us .

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us .
                      what's the website?

Comment

• Jazz1
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                        what's the website?

Il post all details once I work everything out with them by next week, don't worry fingers crossed all us ex patients can still carry on with the original formula plus obtain prescription for it at a low cost. Anyways speak tommorow need sleep as I got work morning.

Comment

• Jazz1
                          • Aug 2012

Ok guys sent out a long email to them and their pharmacist they are responding promptly but the pharmacist will not be back till Monday. So if everything goes to plan we can have the original formulations made with high grade minoxidol. No more worry for us ex patients, we can carry on with our original formulations we were using, fingers crossed it all goes to plan il keep you guys posted .

Comment

• Jazz1
                            • Aug 2012

Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!

Comment

• johnnyboots
                              • Feb 2011

Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!
                              So I can get my spray and lotion?

Comment

Working...