+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey John I think he is around mid 30’s I work in a big section and he is fairly new. In regards to this combination I had copied this method when I first went to The Belgravia clinic in the UK, they tend to combine 5% with 12.5% hence their success rate. So based on my own knowledge/research I use the combination.

That’s why the 15% is better for the hairline growth, as 5% for the whole scalp and mainly target the 15% around the frontal region.

I do have another 2 work colleagues which I have personally taken their scalp Hairloss pictures. I will update IF/when they obtain regrowth as they have recently started Susan’s lotions.

I will keep you guys posted, as for the rest of the people I have helped John unfortunately not everyone is determined to post pictures or help anyone.
    How often did u instruct him to use minox foam and the 15% minox cream?
    Does he use revita daily?

Does the tretinoin irritate ur scalp?

If I see convincing hairline regrowth I'll even think about giving it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    How often did u instruct him to use minox foam and the 15% minox cream?
    Does he use revita daily?

Does the tretinoin irritate ur scalp?

If I see convincing hairline regrowth I'll even think about giving it a shot.

The first question for you I would ask is have you stabalized your Hairloss? What do you currently use etc?

He uses Revita 925ml bottle-3 times per week, where as my other colleague use Revita everyday and combines 2% nizoral 3 times per week.

He uses 5% morning and waits 10 minutes before applying Susan’s mixture.
    Than uses 5% before bed and applies the hair oils half hour later. That’s only on the days he has to use the hair oil. Plus he derma rolls every other day only at night. So derma rolling first than applies the 5%. I have derma roller when applying the 15% and that did give me a head rush! Hence I only recommend derma rolling than using the 5%.

Tretinoin at first did irritate my scalp as I only use this around the frontal region. After about 2 months this subsided and I no longer have an irritated scalp. Again not everyone has had an irritated scalp from Tretinoin.

Aaron on here did have hairline growth, although he himself will not post pictures! As for the other two work colleagues we will have to wait and see. Unfortunately I can not help you with the rest as they themselves are not willing to post pictures!

The first question for you I would ask is have you stabalized your Hairloss? What do you currently use etc?

He uses Revita 925ml bottle-3 times per week, where as my other colleague use Revita everyday and combines 2% nizoral 3 times per week.

He uses 5% morning and waits 10 minutes before applying Susan’s mixture.
    Than uses 5% before bed and applies the hair oils half hour later. That’s only on the days he has to use the hair oil. Plus he derma rolls every other day only at night. So derma rolling first than applies the 5%. I have derma roller when applying the 15% and that did give me a head rush! Hence I only recommend derma rolling than using the 5%.

Tretinoin at first did irritate my scalp as I only use this around the frontal region. After about 2 months this subsided and I no longer have an irritated scalp. Again not everyone has had an irritated scalp from Tretinoin.

Aaron on here did have hairline growth, although he himself will not post pictures! As for the other two work colleagues we will have to wait and see. Unfortunately I can not help you with the rest as they themselves are not willing to post pictures!
    No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:

Fin: 11+ years
    Min foam: 9+ years
    Niz: 12+ years
    Copper peptides (tricomin now folligen): 8+ years
    Various shampoos: coal tar, tea tree oil, piroctone olamine

I've just added in dut 3x a week to see if this will make a difference.

I used revita for a few months. I still have the huge pump bottle but stopped. It has silicones and I read that can interfere with absorption of minox. The company also told me it only contains .25% keto.

No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:

Fin: 11+ years
    Min foam: 9+ years
    Niz: 12+ years
    Copper peptides (tricomin now folligen): 8+ years
    Various shampoos: coal tar, tea tree oil, piroctone olamine

I've just added in dut 3x a week to see if this will make a difference.

I used revita for a few months. I still have the huge pump bottle but stopped. It has silicones and I read that can interfere with absorption of minox. The company also told me it only contains .25% keto.
    Hey I might be able to recommend few products that might help you.

DUT is first protocol after finesteride, you still have few options like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

I will let you know by tomorrow.

Hey I might be able to recommend few products that might help you.

DUT is first protocol after finesteride, you still have few options like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

I will let you know by tomorrow.
    Looking forward to it...

Looking forward to it...
    Right, before I try recommending few products or even you considering the 15% mixture.

How is your Hairloss currently on DUT stabalized? How’s your stress levels now? Next time take Melatonin ideally 3mg to help with anxiety/stress.

Right, before I try recommending few products or even you considering the 15% mixture.

How is your Hairloss currently on DUT stabalized? How’s your stress levels now? Next time take Melatonin ideally 3mg to help with anxiety/stress.
    I started taking pics the other month as I ramped up to dut 3x a week with fin In between. Will take pics again in a few weeks to compare.

Anxiety and stress is better but not 100% ideal. How do u use melatonin? Just before sleep? Does it have any effect on stress/anxiety besides helping with better sleep? Is it safe for long term?

I hear you. Having a stressful job does add to hair loss.

For my experience, it wasn't until I added Progesterone with the Finasteride when my hair loss stopped.

I raised the dosage on one medication I'm taking.

I'm only getting vertex regrowth, that's it. It sucks. My hairline is still a Norwood three hairline. My density on top though, is starting to look SEMI normal.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.
    No offense cardib, but my hairline looks like shit. If you saw it, you wouldn't be saying that.

It's true Susan's formula helped my vertex. As for my hairline, it didn't do anything.

Paging jazz