+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us .
    what's the website?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    what's the website?

Il post all details once I work everything out with them by next week, don't worry fingers crossed all us ex patients can still carry on with the original formula plus obtain prescription for it at a low cost. Anyways speak tommorow need sleep as I got work morning.

Ok guys sent out a long email to them and their pharmacist they are responding promptly but the pharmacist will not be back till Monday. So if everything goes to plan we can have the original formulations made with high grade minoxidol. No more worry for us ex patients, we can carry on with our original formulations we were using, fingers crossed it all goes to plan il keep you guys posted .

Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!

Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!
    So I can get my spray and lotion?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    So I can get my spray and lotion?
    Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!

Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!
    Wow sounds good,great work!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Wow sounds good,great work!
    Fingers crossed, I'm going to post the products to tdothan they can make sure the texture is correct and better. I will get this done on Tuesday when I'm off work, buts it's great news and I'm just so happy I stumbled across that website, as I was getting more down since Dr Klein died and the fact Dorrie changed the formulas, plus requires a prescription!

Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
    They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
    Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
    I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
    We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
    They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
    Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
    I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
    We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.
    Doke arnt people using cream with hydrocortisone and reporting regrowth?