+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150
  1. #1141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    You came through with some pics. Very cool.

    That is good regrowth/thickening your work colleague has gotten.

    How old is he? How often is he using minox foam and revita? Any reason why u had him double up on strong 15% minox and 5% foam?

    Do u have any pics of hairline regrowth as many move up to high concentration minox to address hairline issues. I know Belgravia makes their 12.5% cream specifically for hairline problems.
    Hey John I think he is around mid 30’s I work in a big section and he is fairly new. In regards to this combination I had copied this method when I first went to The Belgravia clinic in the UK, they tend to combine 5% with 12.5% hence their success rate. So based on my own knowledge/research I use the combination.

    That’s why the 15% is better for the hairline growth, as 5% for the whole scalp and mainly target the 15% around the frontal region.

    I do have another 2 work colleagues which I have personally taken their scalp Hairloss pictures. I will update IF/when they obtain regrowth as they have recently started Susan’s lotions.

    I will keep you guys posted, as for the rest of the people I have helped John unfortunately not everyone is determined to post pictures or help anyone.

  2. #1142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey John I think he is around mid 30’s I work in a big section and he is fairly new. In regards to this combination I had copied this method when I first went to The Belgravia clinic in the UK, they tend to combine 5% with 12.5% hence their success rate. So based on my own knowledge/research I use the combination.

    That’s why the 15% is better for the hairline growth, as 5% for the whole scalp and mainly target the 15% around the frontal region.

    I do have another 2 work colleagues which I have personally taken their scalp Hairloss pictures. I will update IF/when they obtain regrowth as they have recently started Susan’s lotions.

    I will keep you guys posted, as for the rest of the people I have helped John unfortunately not everyone is determined to post pictures or help anyone.
    How often did u instruct him to use minox foam and the 15% minox cream?
    Does he use revita daily?

    Does the tretinoin irritate ur scalp?

    If I see convincing hairline regrowth I'll even think about giving it a shot.

  3. #1143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    How often did u instruct him to use minox foam and the 15% minox cream?
    Does he use revita daily?

    Does the tretinoin irritate ur scalp?

    If I see convincing hairline regrowth I'll even think about giving it a shot.

    The first question for you I would ask is have you stabalized your Hairloss? What do you currently use etc?

    He uses Revita 925ml bottle-3 times per week, where as my other colleague use Revita everyday and combines 2% nizoral 3 times per week.

    He uses 5% morning and waits 10 minutes before applying Susan’s mixture.
    Than uses 5% before bed and applies the hair oils half hour later. That’s only on the days he has to use the hair oil. Plus he derma rolls every other day only at night. So derma rolling first than applies the 5%. I have derma roller when applying the 15% and that did give me a head rush! Hence I only recommend derma rolling than using the 5%.

    Tretinoin at first did irritate my scalp as I only use this around the frontal region. After about 2 months this subsided and I no longer have an irritated scalp. Again not everyone has had an irritated scalp from Tretinoin.

    Aaron on here did have hairline growth, although he himself will not post pictures! As for the other two work colleagues we will have to wait and see. Unfortunately I can not help you with the rest as they themselves are not willing to post pictures!

  4. #1144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    The first question for you I would ask is have you stabalized your Hairloss? What do you currently use etc?

    He uses Revita 925ml bottle-3 times per week, where as my other colleague use Revita everyday and combines 2% nizoral 3 times per week.

    He uses 5% morning and waits 10 minutes before applying Susan’s mixture.
    Than uses 5% before bed and applies the hair oils half hour later. That’s only on the days he has to use the hair oil. Plus he derma rolls every other day only at night. So derma rolling first than applies the 5%. I have derma roller when applying the 15% and that did give me a head rush! Hence I only recommend derma rolling than using the 5%.

    Tretinoin at first did irritate my scalp as I only use this around the frontal region. After about 2 months this subsided and I no longer have an irritated scalp. Again not everyone has had an irritated scalp from Tretinoin.

    Aaron on here did have hairline growth, although he himself will not post pictures! As for the other two work colleagues we will have to wait and see. Unfortunately I can not help you with the rest as they themselves are not willing to post pictures!
    No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:

    Fin: 11+ years
    Min foam: 9+ years
    Niz: 12+ years
    Copper peptides (tricomin now folligen): 8+ years
    Various shampoos: coal tar, tea tree oil, piroctone olamine

    I've just added in dut 3x a week to see if this will make a difference.

    I used revita for a few months. I still have the huge pump bottle but stopped. It has silicones and I read that can interfere with absorption of minox. The company also told me it only contains .25% keto.

  5. #1145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:

    Fin: 11+ years
    Min foam: 9+ years
    Niz: 12+ years
    Copper peptides (tricomin now folligen): 8+ years
    Various shampoos: coal tar, tea tree oil, piroctone olamine

    I've just added in dut 3x a week to see if this will make a difference.

    I used revita for a few months. I still have the huge pump bottle but stopped. It has silicones and I read that can interfere with absorption of minox. The company also told me it only contains .25% keto.
    Hey I might be able to recommend few products that might help you.

    DUT is first protocol after finesteride, you still have few options like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

    I will let you know by tomorrow.

  6. #1146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey I might be able to recommend few products that might help you.

    DUT is first protocol after finesteride, you still have few options like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

    I will let you know by tomorrow.
    Looking forward to it...

  7. #1147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Looking forward to it...
    Right, before I try recommending few products or even you considering the 15% mixture.

    How is your Hairloss currently on DUT stabalized? How’s your stress levels now? Next time take Melatonin ideally 3mg to help with anxiety/stress.

  8. #1148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right, before I try recommending few products or even you considering the 15% mixture.

    How is your Hairloss currently on DUT stabalized? How’s your stress levels now? Next time take Melatonin ideally 3mg to help with anxiety/stress.
    I started taking pics the other month as I ramped up to dut 3x a week with fin In between. Will take pics again in a few weeks to compare.

    Anxiety and stress is better but not 100% ideal. How do u use melatonin? Just before sleep? Does it have any effect on stress/anxiety besides helping with better sleep? Is it safe for long term?

  9. #1149
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:
    I hear you. Having a stressful job does add to hair loss.

    For my experience, it wasn't until I added Progesterone with the Finasteride when my hair loss stopped.

    I raised the dosage on one medication I'm taking.

    I'm only getting vertex regrowth, that's it. It sucks. My hairline is still a Norwood three hairline. My density on top though, is starting to look SEMI normal.

  10. #1150
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.
    No offense cardib, but my hairline looks like shit. If you saw it, you wouldn't be saying that.

    It's true Susan's formula helped my vertex. As for my hairline, it didn't do anything.

Similar Threads

  1. Rip Dr. Kleinís promox founder
    By thechamp in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~
    By lilpauly in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:21 AM
  3. Promox and Lipogaine - tested? use?
    By dmv in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:49 PM
  4. Promox topic fin
    By thechamp in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:09 PM
  5. Promox/Remox
    By Natalie in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Massive hair loss at 24
10-15-2017 10:59 AM
by anasri
Last Post By Stevedawg18
Today 06:03 PM
3261 grafts FUE with Dr. Demirsoy, 20/07/2016
07-31-2016 09:21 AM
Last Post By ppxrare
Today 05:15 PM
Saving sex until marriage and hair loss....
Today 11:26 AM
Last Post By mrclean
Today 04:20 PM
Opinions On Dr.demirsoy? + How Many Grafts Do I Need?
Today 03:50 PM
by ppxrare
Last Post By mrclean
Today 04:16 PM
Website guide for exploring natural treatments
10-02-2017 07:50 PM
by Furby
Last Post By Furby
Today 02:40 PM