+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1210

Jazz,
    Months ago I asked you for photos of people you claimed were seeing results with these mixtures. Frankly, ur the only person I've seen with pictures growing hair with them. U said ur cousin had seen great results and you'd post pictures. I waited about a month and got nothing. Then you finally said ur cousin refused to send them and u don't have any other pics. You claimed many friends are seeing results, where is the proof?

Now u have another coworker who is seeing results and now u have pics again? Ok please post them. http://www.imagebam.com is free.

I'll be patiently waiting ur response

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Jazz,
    Months ago I asked you for photos of people you claimed were seeing results with these mixtures. Frankly, ur the only person I've seen with pictures growing hair with them. U said ur cousin had seen great results and you'd post pictures. I waited about a month and got nothing. Then you finally said ur cousin refused to send them and u don't have any other pics. You claimed many friends are seeing results, where is the proof?

Now u have another coworker who is seeing results and now u have pics again? Ok please post them. http://www.imagebam.com is free.

I'll be patiently waiting ur response

Thanks
    Hey John I can not post other people’s pictures who sent me updates as they will not post pictures via themselves etc! As for my cousin I am sorry to say he is complete utter useless and has not sent me updates.

This work colleague who asked me to provide him guidance. I mentioned the BIG3 as a first protocol and he was against taking internal pills. So I explained other methods and he was happy to try that route. I also have another 2 work colleagues who have agreed to take before/after pictures and let me use them for the forums to help other people. I have suggested different methods for the other two guys considering their Hairloss is more extreme. Mainly they have all decided on the lotion as I could not convince them regarding internal use on finesteride. They all read horror stories and were convinced for topical use (personally I believe it is a psychological factor).

The regime;

1.15% minoxidil with all additives and finesteride.
    2. 5% Kirkland foam.
    3. Revita 925ml shampoo.
    4. Divine herbal oil non boosting.
    5. Clean diet reduced carbs.
    6. Derma roller 1mm slight pressure EOD without wounding.

This picture was taken is April 2017 prior to starting treatment:

Link:
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/557936615541253

This picture was taken July 2017, the growth is slowly coming and his Hairloss has stabilised. Obviously the fine hair growth are slowly turning terminal over time. I will try asking him or taking a picture when I see him next at work.

Link:
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/54eb35615541333

Hi Jazz that is very good regrowth have you seen anyone with the classic horseshoe mpb at front and on crown get regrowth, also as to the igrow i advise you to keep using that unless you really want a theradome and if you do i can get you the aberdeen clinics tel number.
    With the 15% you minox you are using do you use it once or twice a day and has anyone had any side affects.

Forgot to ask how much would murrey clinics with the 10% discount be for 3 months 15% formula jazz as you may know i have used 5% minox with progestorone bought in uk from compounding chemist.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Jazz that is very good regrowth have you seen anyone with the classic horseshoe mpb at front and on crown get regrowth, also as to the igrow i advise you to keep using that unless you really want a theradome and if you do i can get you the aberdeen clinics tel number.
    With the 15% you minox you are using do you use it once or twice a day and has anyone had any side affects.
    Hey Doke in regards to any treatment I want to clarify everyone responds in a different manner. I just try my best to help individual people based on my own experience and research through trial and errror these past 8 years.

Yes the combination of different methods has worked on some guys with the horseshoe MPB but as mentioned above they themselves have to post on the forums. As each person I dedicate my time the only thing I ask in return is HELP other people via the forums etc.

I use 15% in conjunction with 5%, once per day as 1ml of 0.1% finesteride is equivalent of 1mg.

I might invest in the Theradome next year as seems more convenient compared to the Igrow plug/play system.

Forgot to ask how much would murrey clinics with the 10% discount be for 3 months 15% formula jazz as you may know i have used 5% minox with progestorone bought in uk from compounding chemist.
    Hey Doke everything was posted in this thread below. You will need to purchase 3 bottles to be eligible for 10% discount. Anytime you place an order just mention your a member on the Hairloss forums. 15% with all additives is $89 and that one bottle at 1ml per day will last 2 months. They sell different combination at different prices.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=

Hi Jazz i contacted the murrey pharmacy and they said i could have the 10% off of 3 months minoxidil and i did say i wanted the Dr Klines formula ingredience and they suggested 15% minoxidil with azelaic acid and finasteride no mention of progestorone as i want an all in one.
    Now this they say is $89 a bottle without the consultation price? then the treatment on its own would be for 3 months supply $240 so with 10% off about £182 uk without postage costs works out expensive.
    And with minoxidil available at 15% with aa you can buy a lot cheaper if you can find a uk compounding pharmacy but the doctors prescription would still be required.
    So i also do not like aa as it tends to make minoxidil like glue on your hair and there is no proof its a good anti dht i think ru or the cosmo topical when available will be better or even progestorone which i can get in uk.

You came through with some pics. Very cool.

That is good regrowth/thickening your work colleague has gotten.

How old is he? How often is he using minox foam and revita? Any reason why u had him double up on strong 15% minox and 5% foam?

Do u have any pics of hairline regrowth as many move up to high concentration minox to address hairline issues. I know Belgravia makes their 12.5% cream specifically for hairline problems.

Hi Jazz i contacted the murrey pharmacy and they said i could have the 10% off of 3 months minoxidil and i did say i wanted the Dr Klines formula ingredience and they suggested 15% minoxidil with azelaic acid and finasteride no mention of progestorone as i want an all in one.
    Now this they say is $89 a bottle without the consultation price? then the treatment on its own would be for 3 months supply $240 so with 10% off about £182 uk without postage costs works out expensive.
    And with minoxidil available at 15% with aa you can buy a lot cheaper if you can find a uk compounding pharmacy but the doctors prescription would still be required.
    So i also do not like aa as it tends to make minoxidil like glue on your hair and there is no proof its a good anti dht i think ru or the cosmo topical when available will be better or even progestorone which i can get in uk.
    Hey Doke just to clarify 3 months is not $240, one bottle for 15% minoxidil is $89 you can pick/choose in that set price maximum or minimum additives.

One bottle will last you 2 months at 1ml per day, so 3 bottles will last you 6 months not 3 months. I purchase from The Belgravia clinic and trust me 12.5% with AA is not cheap for a years supply, the America stuff works out so much cheaper and better in regards to additives.

What do you currently use? Any pictures of your Hairloss?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    You came through with some pics. Very cool.

That is good regrowth/thickening your work colleague has gotten.

How old is he? How often is he using minox foam and revita? Any reason why u had him double up on strong 15% minox and 5% foam?

Do u have any pics of hairline regrowth as many move up to high concentration minox to address hairline issues. I know Belgravia makes their 12.5% cream specifically for hairline problems.
    Hey John I think he is around mid 30’s I work in a big section and he is fairly new. In regards to this combination I had copied this method when I first went to The Belgravia clinic in the UK, they tend to combine 5% with 12.5% hence their success rate. So based on my own knowledge/research I use the combination.

That’s why the 15% is better for the hairline growth, as 5% for the whole scalp and mainly target the 15% around the frontal region.

I do have another 2 work colleagues which I have personally taken their scalp Hairloss pictures. I will update IF/when they obtain regrowth as they have recently started Susan’s lotions.

I will keep you guys posted, as for the rest of the people I have helped John unfortunately not everyone is determined to post pictures or help anyone.