Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Default Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away .
    Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left

Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.
    Il let you know by next week .

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left
    100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday .

Wtf?you got me on the pay me no mind list?

Thank you. Your effort is very much appreciated.

100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday .
    Thanks brother

Jazz do you think I'll be able to order 10 percent minoxdill from them ?

Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us .