Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnMPB
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Jazz1
    The first question for you I would ask is have you stabalized your Hairloss? What do you currently use etc?

He uses Revita 925ml bottle-3 times per week, where as my other colleague use Revita everyday and combines 2% nizoral 3 times per week.

He uses 5% morning and waits 10 minutes before applying Susan’s mixture.
    Than uses 5% before bed and applies the hair oils half hour later. That’s only on the days he has to use the hair oil. Plus he derma rolls every other day only at night. So derma rolling first than applies the 5%. I have derma roller when applying the 15% and that did give me a head rush! Hence I only recommend derma rolling than using the 5%.

Tretinoin at first did irritate my scalp as I only use this around the frontal region. After about 2 months this subsided and I no longer have an irritated scalp. Again not everyone has had an irritated scalp from Tretinoin.

Aaron on here did have hairline growth, although he himself will not post pictures! As for the other two work colleagues we will have to wait and see. Unfortunately I can not help you with the rest as they themselves are not willing to post pictures!
    No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:

Fin: 11+ years
    Min foam: 9+ years
    Niz: 12+ years
    Copper peptides (tricomin now folligen): 8+ years
    Various shampoos: coal tar, tea tree oil, piroctone olamine

I've just added in dut 3x a week to see if this will make a difference.

I used revita for a few months. I still have the huge pump bottle but stopped. It has silicones and I read that can interfere with absorption of minox. The company also told me it only contains .25% keto.

Comment

• JohnMPB
      • Nov 2009

Hey I might be able to recommend few products that might help you.

DUT is first protocol after finesteride, you still have few options like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

I will let you know by tomorrow.
      Looking forward to it...

Comment

• JohnMPB
        • Nov 2009

Right, before I try recommending few products or even you considering the 15% mixture.

How is your Hairloss currently on DUT stabalized? How’s your stress levels now? Next time take Melatonin ideally 3mg to help with anxiety/stress.
        I started taking pics the other month as I ramped up to dut 3x a week with fin In between. Will take pics again in a few weeks to compare.

Anxiety and stress is better but not 100% ideal. How do u use melatonin? Just before sleep? Does it have any effect on stress/anxiety besides helping with better sleep? Is it safe for long term?

Comment

• k9gatton
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by JohnMPB
          No currently my loss is not stabilized. I've been on fin for the last 11 years. I'd say the last 6 years I've been steady losing. I was at a horrible job for 7 years that caused me lots of stress/anxiety/depression and this definitely sped up my loss. I finally got to courage to leave and now I'm trying to find ways to stop and/or regrow my hair. Most of my loss is at the front/temples. Here's what I've been using:
          I hear you. Having a stressful job does add to hair loss.

For my experience, it wasn't until I added Progesterone with the Finasteride when my hair loss stopped.

I raised the dosage on one medication I'm taking.

I'm only getting vertex regrowth, that's it. It sucks. My hairline is still a Norwood three hairline. My density on top though, is starting to look SEMI normal.

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by cardib
            the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.
            No offense cardib, but my hairline looks like shit. If you saw it, you wouldn't be saying that.

It's true Susan's formula helped my vertex. As for my hairline, it didn't do anything.

Comment

• JohnMPB
              • Nov 2009

Paging jazz

Comment

• JohnMPB
                • Nov 2009

Jazz
                I thought u liked helping people. What happened?

Comment

• JohnMPB
                  • Nov 2009

What do you mean? I still do try my best to help people with my own knowledge and research. Also to add I work shifts and can get tied down with work. I always promised I will try my best to help people.

So I do not understand your statement?

My bad. Somehow I missed ur post on the 26th.

So if loss has stabilized u basically recommend 15%. Do u recommend all the additives? I'm a fairly hairy guy as is, in ur experience will it increase facial/body hair? Do u recommend anything else once the loss has stabilized besides high strength minox?

On ur recommendation I've bought some melatonin. I have 3mg and .5 mg pills. How often do u use them?

Thanks jazz

Comment

• JohnMPB
                    • Nov 2009

Hey John before you spend more money and before I recommend any other additional treatments I want to know has your Hairloss stabalized on DUT? Yes I do recommend adding all additives and again I can also suggest few add on products fairly cheap to add within the regime.

There’s no point adding extra products if finesteride/dutasteride is not halting your Hairloss. As the main purpose of trying to regrow hair with 15% plus derma roller etc is if the Hairloss has stabalized.

The melatonin at 3mg is fine, I would not use anything over as that becomes very strong! Also try not to use it daily, ideally when you have sleep issues or stress issues. Susan does topical melatonin, I discarded topical melatonin as I already use the 15% and her Acetyl Glutathione mixture was too much for me to use within one day! I just use the Acetyl glutathione every other day.

Depending upon your Hairloss stabalizing, these are the add on I use;

15% mixture,
                    2% topical progesterone lotion 3 times per week,
                    Divine herbal oils,
                    Derma roller, 1mm every other day, 1.5mm once per week for wounding,
                    OGV method twice per week.

Then to add a good diet, high alkaline, juicing with added turmeric, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, beetroot, kale, spinach, broccoli, carrots, ginger, garlic etc.

Try to avoid foods high in sugar, bread/wheat etc, a good clean diet can also help contribute to DHT levels.
                    I'm tracking with monthly pictures so hopefully I will know by 6 months or a year.

What is the acetyl gluthothione good for? This is the first I heard about it and I don't think medical wellness center offers a prescription for it.

Any reason behind derma rolling so often? I think the official Indian/Dhurat study only did it once a week? Do u still apply high strength minox after rolling/wounding?

I didn't know Susan offers topical progesterone. Again I didn't see an rx for it on medical wellness center site. Doesn't the 15% already contain progesterone? Is this dangerous if it goes systemic for males?

Also, what is OGV method? I googled it and couldn't find anything.

Great health/nutrition advice btw. Do u workout? Have any advice on how to treat shoulder tendinitis?

Thanks jazz

Comment

• JohnMPB
                      • Nov 2009

Jazz, hello?

Comment

• JohnMPB
                        • Nov 2009

Thanks for the thorough response Jazz. The 2% conditioner is rx only? Will medicalwellnesscenter provide an rx? I will track and see how it goes. Then I'll decide where I can make extra additions. Have fun on your trip

Comment

• JohnMPB
                          • Nov 2009

Thanks jazz, I appreciate it

Comment

• Plan C
                            • Nov 2013

Hi Jazz,

Long time no speak. I am still using Susan's 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid 1.5%, finasteride 0.1%, retinoic acid 0.025%, progesterone 0.25%, hydrocortisone 0.1% and biotin 3%) every other day.

She has said in the past that the bottles remain good for 6 months. Do you agree?

Comment

• k9gatton
                              • Oct 2016

Progesterone in hair conditioner is a bunch of S**T. That doesn't work. So, I wouldn't believe anybody who says otherwise.

If you are going to get something from Medical Wellness Center, make sure that it is Doctor prescribed. I wouldn't get things directly at the pharmacy. Remember the source who is telling you to do that.

Comment

• k9gatton
                                • Oct 2016

Both Promox and Medical Wellness Center have good prescribed medications you can take.

I should know. Not sure why this thread is saying Promox is gone, they're definitely not.

Comment

Working...