Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eire1980
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    This is one product I have been dying to try and add to my regime, I have been constantly researching and before Dr Klein passed away I think he was going to do trials on topical Melatonin.

Anyways good news after several emails begging Susan to formulate this for the hairloss community she was convinced by the studies to add his on her wesbite for us guys .

We now have an option to BUY topical Melatonin, so for anyone interested here are the details I will deffinatly be ordering this next month when my funds are better .

Studies;

Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

http://www.pubfacts.com/detail/23766...netic-alopecia.

Int J Trichology. 2012 Oct;4(4):236-45. doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.111199.
    Topical melatonin for treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
    Fischer TW, Trüeb RM, Hänggi G, Innocenti M, Elsner P.
    Source
    Department for Dermatology, Allergology and Venereology, University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany.
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:
    In the search for alternative agents to oral finasteride and topical minoxidil for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA), melatonin, a potent antioxidant and growth modulator, was identified as a promising candidate based on in vitro and in vivo studies.
    MATERIALS AND METHODS:
    One pharmacodynamic study on topical application of melatonin and four clinical pre-post studies were performed in patients with androgenetic alopecia or general hair loss and evaluated by standardised questionnaires, TrichoScan, 60-second hair count test and hair pull test.
    RESULTS:
    FIVE CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWED POSITIVE EFFECTS OF A TOPICAL MELATONIN SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF AGA IN MEN AND WOMEN WHILE SHOWING GOOD TOLERABILITY: (1) Pharmacodynamics under once-daily topical application in the evening showed no significant influence on endogenous serum melatonin levels. (2) An observational study involving 30 men and women showed a significant reduction in the degree of severity of alopecia after 30 and 90 days (P < 0.001) based on questionnaires completed by investigators and patients. (3) Using a digital software-supported epiluminescence technique (TrichoScan) in 35 men with AGA, after 3 and 6 months in 54.8% to 58.1% of the patients a significant increase of hair density of 29% and 41%, respectively was measured (M0: 123/cm(2); M3: 159/cm(2); M6: 173/cm(2) (P < 0,001). (4) In 60 men and women with hair loss, a significant reduction in hair loss was observed in women, while hair loss in men remained constant (P < 0.001). (5) In a large, 3-month, multi-center study with more than 1800 volunteers at 200 centers, the percentage of patients with a 2- to 3-fold positive hair-pull test decreased from 61.6% to 7.8%, while the percentage of patients with a negative hair-pull test increased from 12.2.% to 61.5% (P < 0.001). In addition, a decrease in seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp was observed.
    CONCLUSIONS:
    Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.
    @Jazz - anywhere to get this in Europe?...shipping cost of $50 is a joke..have you a link for the internal one...I sleep really bad so was hoping to use this for hair and sleep

cheers

Comment

• Ostash
      • Apr 2015

wow what a long thread, cliff notes?

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by warner8
        ok jazz, will order it off amazon, how many times per week should i use, and how long do i let it sit on the scalp? also do i wash the entire scalp, or just the balding areas?
        Hey I would wash the entire scalp, I tend to do a pre cleanser wash than use Regenepure DR left on my scalp for minimum 10 minutes, maximum 15. I been washing my hair twice per day for 2 Years, morning I use Revita, night time I use Regenepure Dr, use wisely!

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
          @Jazz - anywhere to get this in Europe?...shipping cost of $50 is a joke..have you a link for the internal one...I sleep really bad so was hoping to use this for hair and sleep

cheers
          Hey some people have mentioned other sources selling this stuff, there's plenty on eBay that sell internal tablets for Europe just type it on eBay. Again this mixture designed by Susan was for topical Hairloss use, maybe if you bought couple of bottles you may save the Shipping than buying the stuff regular, I tend to order different stuff when I buy my lotions from her as this saves me shipping.

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Ostash
            wow what a long thread, cliff notes?
            Super Hairloss Lotion with Finesteride, DHT blockers, Anti Androgen blocker, custom high grade Growth stimulant mixture . Why what's your current regime?

Comment

• Eire1980
              • Dec 2013

Hey some people have mentioned other sources selling this stuff, there's plenty on eBay that sell internal tablets for Europe just type it on eBay. Again this mixture designed by Susan was for topical Hairloss use, maybe if you bought couple of bottles you may save the Shipping than buying the stuff regular, I tend to order different stuff when I buy my lotions from her as this saves me shipping.
              thanks for coming back on this - cheers

any opinion on Progesterone Leave-In Treatment

Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.

how is this different from FIN or is it?...would you be open to the same side effects?

Comment

• Parsia
                • Dec 2013

Hey Bro .
                what do you mean by internal tablets on ebay jazz?
                do you mean fin or minox ?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

I will reply tommorow I'm bit drunk now .

Comment

• Parsia
                    • Dec 2013

Lol , this one was so funny !!!!

Comment

• nave13579
                      • Feb 2015

Hey I've been using Susan's formula for a few weeks now before bed. However I was thinking that since I shower in the morning, and therefore do not apply Susan's formula on a freshly cleaned scalp / hairline am I losing efficacy?

Thanks!

Comment

• warner8
                        • Jan 2015

i use her formula too, i always try my best to use on a clean scalp, so there is less oily/sebum/dead skin build up that would decrease penetration. the formula aint cheap, so you want to make sure it works as best as possible

Originally posted by nave13579
                        Hey I've been using Susan's formula for a few weeks now before bed. However I was thinking that since I shower in the morning, and therefore do not apply Susan's formula on a freshly cleaned scalp / hairline am I losing efficacy?

Thanks!

Comment

• Eire1980
                          • Dec 2013

Still alive..how's the hangover 😊

Comment

• diffuse
                            • Feb 2015

Hey Jazz!

Which finasteride are you using and what dosage?

I'm ordering now, I think i will buy finpecia and start with 0,5mg 3x times a week then EOD and after 1-2 month 1mg EOD.

And if i use yohimbe with fina it won't affect my hair?

Thanks

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
                              thanks for coming back on this - cheers

any opinion on Progesterone Leave-In Treatment

Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.

how is this different from FIN or is it?...would you be open to the same side effects?
                              Hey I can not comment on this alone as I always used progesteone in the mixture with other additives, although I would say currently there is nothing better than Finesteride apart from RU58841 . Although I do not rule out progesteone being bad, as males also produce progesteone which is a good hormone to help balance the body.

Why can you not use Finesteride?

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by nave13579

Thanks!
                                Hey what is your full regime? What mixture are you using % wise+additives?

I apply her lotion in the morning much more convenient as the higher % keeps me awake throughout the day, seems more logical .

Comment

Working...