Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Anyone wish to track Andy Hairloss he works with me .

Ok so I've been losing my hair now for a while, I've had a receding hair line for quite sometime but more recently I've noticed the crown is becoming very thin. So I'm lucky enough to work with JazzB - https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member.php?22879-Jazz1 He has had an incredible success story and has been helping other for

Comment

• balding1983
      • Sep 2013

I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
      Is this possible?

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Guys sorry I been away had so much stress recently but things are finally getting sorted, I will reply to any emily and questions in next few days, thanks.

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by balding1983
          I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
          Is this possible?
          The problem with Spiromolactone it is very weak anti androgen, you are better of ordering from ************ as genhair seems to have vanished.

What is your current regime?

Comment

• nick400
            • Mar 2015

Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by nick400
              Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?
              You start here bro ,

Following this thread! As I can not edit the first post! https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17240 Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience .

Comment

• nick400
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Jazz1
                You start here bro ,

Following this thread! As I can not edit the first post! https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17240 Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience .
                I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?
                  Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
                  0.025% Finetseride
                  5% azelaic acid
                  0.25% progesteone
                  0.025% tretinoin
                  0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!

Comment

• nick400
                    • Mar 2015

Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
                    0.025% Finetseride
                    5% azelaic acid
                    0.25% progesteone
                    0.025% tretinoin
                    0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!
                    would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth
                      I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?

Comment

• Dimoxynil
                        • Oct 2014

Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz

Comment

• Jazz1
                          Inactive
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dimoxynil
                          Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz
                          Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

I just spoke to Tonya for you she has had your prescription come through this morning so will be in touch. As above did you not want to add finesteride? What are you currently using? Here's her email, send her an email direct or call them to discuss your order to make payment etc.
                            As stated before I would buy 3 bottles if your international like me as this last you 6 moths plus you get 10% discount and save on shipping if you was to order regular.

tonya@maapgh.com
                            Uk Tel: 001-412-421-4996

Comment

• nick400
                              • Mar 2015

I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?
                              It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this
                                Yea sure email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Comment

Working...