Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MJC1967
    Hey Jazz I will try to get some pictures this weekend, just to update I ordered 100ml still not 150 and the she will not put everything into the foam either, but got it for 79 but won't ship for a week. I had a long conversation with Kleins new Doc, I like her. They are now based out of Florida. What is your email Jazz?
    Jass897@hotmail.com, your lucky to be based in US, yes please would be nice to see comparison of size.

I'm confused I thought she did 50ml only? What additives did you add?

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

I just emailed her to see exactly what has been going on and see if anything can be done to help you further.

Comment

• MJC1967
        • Jan 2015

**update** I just spoke to Susan again and after a long discussion and because of her high standards she is going to hold off on the foam until further testing can be done. She is super nice on the phone and 100% goes out of her way to make you happy. I think I am going to try the cream at a higher dose minox next and definitely going to keep using the Glutathione mix. I will update again in another month or so.

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

What are you currently using? I would stick with the lotion mixture as honestly I'm getting the exact same results with more noticeable hairs gaining length around my temples from when I was using promox.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
            Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
              jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
              Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

I currently use the same mixture As Promox;

15% minoxidil
              0.1% finesteride
              5% azelaic acid
              0.25% progesteone
              0.025% tretinoin
              0.1% Hydocortisone.
              Although on my next order I will add DMI.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com

Comment

• Parsia
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
                Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

15% minoxidil
                0.1% finesteride
                5% azelaic acid
                0.25% progesteone
                0.025% tretinoin
                0.1% Hydocortisone.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com
                Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Parsia
                  Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?
                  She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day .

Comment

• Parsia
                    • Dec 2013

She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day .
                    Thanks Jazz , Oh no , You know I use lipogaine with good result but I was thinking to use both lipogaine and promox together , Once in the morning and once in the evening , I hope she will extend it again , Otherwise I may give a shot and try dr.klein promox. Take Care Jazz.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

15% minoxidil
                      0.1% finesteride
                      5% azelaic acid
                      0.25% progesteone
                      0.025% tretinoin
                      0.1% Hydocortisone.

Many thanks jazz I am tempted to try it are you tempted to get back on ru perhaps a smaller dose.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
                        Many thanks jazz I am tempted to try it are you tempted to get back on ru perhaps a smaller dose.
                        Hey Doke after researching and being a member On hairlosshelp for the past 4 years I come to the conclusion from the old members that RU58841 is a last resort. Most of them used FIN for years until things started to go downhill, they than switch to DUT which had prolonged them another 5-7 years. Now most of them are on RU58841, this is there last option left to save their hair.

So I'm going to hold out as I need to prolong and try saving my hair most my life, I always try thinking positive about better treatments in the next 5 years but I rather play safe just incase this does not happen.

Comment

• Jazz1
                          Inactive
                          • Aug 2012

Hey guys this year I have been dreaming and thinking Big, my dream before I die is to try and find a cure for this nasty disease and give this FREE to everyone. Now I know sometimes dreams do not come true but there's no harm in thinking positive!

I was on the phone to Susan and she has been constantly researching about MPB, shes trying to research in synergy effects as hairloss is more than one factor. She's onto something so who knows, we discussed few interesting points, PDG2, DKK-1, T3, SODs etc.

I will keep you guys informed, let's pray she can come up with something good to help cure this disease.

Comment

• Parsia
                            • Dec 2013

Hey guys this year I have been dreaming and thinking Big, my dream before I die is to try and find a cure for this nasty disease and give this FREE to everyone. Now I know sometimes dreams do not come true but there's no harm in thinking positive!

I was on the phone to Susan and she has been constantly researching about MPB, shes trying to research in synergy effects as hairloss is more than one factor. She's onto something so who knows, we discussed few interesting points, PDG2, DKK-1, T3, SODs etc.

I will keep you guys informed, let's pray she can come up with something good to help cure this disease.
                            We all happy to have you here Jazz , You know how much I like you , I read every post of you and sometimes just come online to check

If you post anything , I personally really appreciated all you helped me these last couple of months , I feel more better from all

Information you gaved me , Take Care bro and wish you the best So Long.

Comment

• Plan C
                              • Nov 2013

We all appreciate your efforts

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
                                We all appreciate your efforts
                                Thank you, pray to God be positive one day we will find a CURE for all of us ourselves .

Oh watch my next thread as I still am typing away to create, how I helped save my friends mum who had terminal full body cancer at 66.

Comment

Working...