Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    Jazz, were you able to get ahold of her?

Here's what I'm talking about: http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

Thanks, FTL
    Hey just got of the phone for you, I'm going to email her the link now. I also contacted the company for you I asked if it can be combined and how to obtain it .

Comment

• inbrugge
      • Oct 2013

Hey Jazz. Good work on the creabilis. That's very important. If we can get something from there, it would definitely be a game changer. Let's see what they say.

I've now been usıng Susan's Lotion for about 2 weeks. I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is my shedding has almost fully stopped. I'm seeing only 1-2 full hairs fall out per day and maybe 4-5 smaller ones. Previously, I was losing between 10-30 full hairs per day. It was depressing.

Now, for the bad news...You guessed it, the sides. I can still get it up whenever I want, but the erections are not nearly as powerful, the ejaculate is more watery, and the guy down stairs feels not so alive during the day unless I'm specifically trying to get it up. But, I'm assuming these would go away if I stop, so I can somewhat tolerate these. (I had a short stint on Ru with simlar sides that went away after 1 week of stopping Ru).

However, I'm also having enlarged puffy nips which I cannot tolerate on the long term. So I'm taking a break for a week and will start again with smaller doses. I want my hair, but I don't wanna walk around with a full head of hair and a pair of knockers.

I think a big problem is that I ended up using way too much of the lotion. Maybe 2-4 times more. I'm a diffuse thinner so I can easily get carried away trying to cover my whole scalp. I've asked previously here how to make sure I'm using only 1 mL per application, but I didn't get any answers. It's not like Rogaine that has a measurement on the dropper. I'm squirting little amounts on my finger tips and maybe after 4-5 squirts it can end up being 3 mL or more. Who knows?

So please help with this somebody. How to make sure I'm using only 1 mL of lotion per applicatin. I tried using the Rogaine liquid dropper but that was a major fail. It would be nice, though, to have some sort of dropper instead of my fingers.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Thank you for the kind words makes me happy , I can help you as I have been there with bad sides when I started finesteride. If you could email me jass897@hotmail.com I will go more into this In detail with you. Please bare with me as I'm waiting for new iPad leads, using a phone is hard!

Also I understand your point, the product works perfect for me but I could not stand the pump application as the lotion was more watery although Susan did say she could alter the texture to be more thicker next time and is also adding 1ml syringes from now on. After using it I'm happy with it being watery.

I'm using this type 1ml syringe here's a picture very easy to apply and I'm using 0.75ml working great since I made the switch. Buy a 1ml syringe they very cheap from the chemist and that way you can measure the exact perfect dosage.

The syringe pictured below is perfect, I slowly let 1-2 drops then massage around with my fingers until I cover my main points.

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
          Jazz, were you able to get ahold of her?

Here's what I'm talking about: http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

Thanks, FTL

I'm still waiting a reply as they don't work weekends, also that company never replied to me.

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

Also to clarify a few things I was using Dr kleins kit ie lotion morning and prescription spray night time. I have dropped the spray and to be honest Susan's product once per morning is doing the job perfect no need to waste extra money for night time prescription spray. So I now just use regaine foam at night, also to the ones who still fancy the kits as I had a guy email me to help him order both on one prescription. Here is the reply below from Dr kadz;

"We made a separate link for former Dr Klein patients that allows one to get multiple hair loss products -equivalent to what one was using with Dr Klein - so for one consult fee can get multiple strength minoxidil products and acetyl glutathione"

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Please guys if your using Susan's product and made the switch from Dr Klein like me you will know its much better and works exactly the same, she has saved me from depression as the product is amazing, no hairloss no scalp itch. If you have time please email her or create a testimonial on her site as she deserves credit, we should be gratefull she has helped us as there is no one else!

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product .

Comment

• goldnt
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
                  Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product .
                  Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.

Comment

• goldnt
                    • Jan 2014

I changed the vehicle in the first place because the pg from the vehicle plus the pg minox gave me severe dandruff. even prescription keto shampoo couldnt deal with it.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by goldnt
                      Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.
                      I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
                      0.1% finesteride
                      1.5% azelaic acid
                      0.025% progesterone
                      0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.

Comment

• Lumbergh
                        • Oct 2014

Jazz1 - thanks for this thread. I'm obviously a newbie around here, but hoping you could answer a question or two for me. Below is a little background info.

I was never using Dr. Klein or Dr. Lee's products, I just happened to stumble upon this thread looking for something new to use out of frustration. My main area of concern is my crown, been thinning for the last 7 years or so, roughly the size of a fist. I have just been using the Big 3 for the last year, but with very little regrowth (hard to say if it's doing a good job maintaining or not). At the same time, I don't have the time, or the budget, to have 20 different products in my daily routine. I recently considered quartering 5 mg of finasteride. If I were to use the ingredients you list above, would you say that is too much and stick to 1mg, or it shouldn't be an issue? You also suggest the formula above at night and continue to use Rogaine foam in the morning?

Thank you for any answers you can help with. Just from reading this thread it seems like you've helped so many others in the community. Kudos to you, sir!

Comment

• Plan C
                          • Nov 2013

I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
                          0.1% finesteride
                          1.5% azelaic acid
                          0.025% progesterone
                          0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.
                          You warned me earlier in this thread about the customs charge imposed on your order and that it could be avoided by labelling everything as 'samples' and not including a receipt with the order.

Even though I notified Susan of this and asked her to make the necessary arrangements, she clearly didn't as I've been given a customs charge of £50. Not happy.

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been £50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed £18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.

Comment

• Plan C
                              • Nov 2013

Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been £50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed £18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.
                              Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
                                Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.
                                I will try having another word.

Comment

Working...