Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnyboots
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Never2late
    You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.
    Thanks you very much

Comment

• Never2late
      • Aug 2014

Btw, it does cost $49.95 for the doctor consultation. That will also get you 6 refills on your prescription. After 6 refills you will pay $60 for a years worth of refills. Also, the price I paid was $90 for a bottle that will last for 2 months. Your price will depend on the strength of the minoxidil and the added ingredients you want.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Never2late
        Hi Jazz
        I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated
        Bingo, perfect I'm on the verge of trying to make her match Dr kleins prices so lets wait and see. As for the formulation she sent what's it like compad to Dr kleins lotion? Any chance of some pictures .

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by johnnyboots
          Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks
          Hi yes, you just need follow that link in red Dr Klein patients on this website http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com,

If you get stuck give me a shout direct email jass897@hotmail.com, you pay Dr kadz for the prescription and then you pay Susan for the formulation. I would get 15% made with azelaic acid as its a DHT blocker from studies etc. But like any minxoxidol it won't work that good unless you use a DHT blocker I highly suggest FIN.

Comment

• Tarikko
            • Aug 2014

Hey Jazz bro,

Hope all is well.

I checked the website and i am really tempted to order the promox solution.

However, i am quite terrified from topical finasteride...

I know i can benefit from it a lot, but i have my wife and kids in the house... And it goes on the hair... once it is on the hair, God knows where it is gonna rub off... pillows, bed, sofa...

How can i make it safe?

If any knows as well, can you chime in with your opinions.

Thank you Jazz, you helped this community so much!!

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Thanks Tarikko always here to help, I will speak to Susan and Dr kadz as they will know more knowledge. To my understanding when I use prolix lotion it absorbs well into the skin within half hour. I do not know much about Susan's forumla maybe never2late can provide us how it absorbs?

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Jazz what the best ingredients I can add to minoxdill because I can't Handel fin or azelic acid so what can I add?, biotin saw plamento caffeine?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                  Jazz what the best ingredients I can add to minoxdill because I can't Handel fin or azelic acid so what can I add?, biotin saw plamento caffeine?
                  I would avoid saw palmetto, bition be carefull in case you suffer acne can give you acne aswell even if you don't suffer. I would give Susan a call when she's back as I really would not know, I always recommend the proven indigents to target hairloss at all angles.

Comment

• Tarikko
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
                    Thanks Tarikko always here to help, I will speak to Susan and Dr kadz as they will know more knowledge. To my understanding when I use prolix lotion it absorbs well into the skin within half hour. I do not know much about Susan's forumla maybe never2late can provide us how it absorbs?
                    Ok brother, thanks once again...

I really wanna get on this regimen, yet i donot wanna endanger my family. I am on oral Finasteride right now, but would like to switch to topical if there are no additional risks to my surroundings.

Salam bro

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Tarikko
                      Ok brother, thanks once again...

I really wanna get on this regimen, yet i donot wanna endanger my family. I am on oral Finasteride right now, but would like to switch to topical if there are no additional risks to my surroundings.

Salam bro

I doubt it brother you will be ok as it absorbs very well, have faithe , I will do my best to speak with Susan when she is back .

Comment

• Tarikko
                        • Aug 2014

Ok Jazz, will wait for your feedback! <3

Comment

• Never2late
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
                          Bingo, perfect I'm on the verge of trying to make her match Dr kleins prices so lets wait and see. As for the formulation she sent what's it like compad to Dr kleins lotion? Any chance of some pictures .
                          I ordered the 12.5% lotion but it is more like a cream. I would say it is just slightly thicker than the Promox lotion. It absorbs fairly quickly but not quite as quick as Promox lotion.

Comment

• Never2late
                            • Aug 2014

Hey Jazz
                            I can't figure out how to upload a damn picture!!! If you want to, give me your email and I'll email you a picture. Thanks

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Guys there is also minoxidil max dualgen 15% minoxidil with finasteride and azelaic acid 5% retinol 0.25% and caffeine, no pg.And a pg version also a 6% minox with same ingredience.
                              I am wondering a lady runs this company maybe she also runs the site jazz is getting the topical made I might be wrong.

Comment

• Swooping
                                • May 2014

Kane is going to launch similar formulations soon, all kinds of strengths with various ingredients.

Comment

Working...