Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by meep
    Anyone get Susan's stuff analyzed by an independent lab? I used Dr. Lee's x.a.n.d.ro.x. AND IT WORKED. I'm going to try su's stuff, depending...BUT Ive been using dutasteride since Lee disappeared and it's been good at holding off worsening balding, not much regrowth, it is dose dependent though. I use .5 mg a day with grapefruit juice. going to try 1.5mg a day or every other day based on this- http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/duta...ge-discussion/

Tried the same thing you did. Two formulas that have worked for me are Susan's (Medical Wellness Center), and Promox (Regenere). Both have really helped me a lot. The formula above I have used. It worked for a friend of mine, but not for me.

Comment

• gynx09
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Hey guys anyone tried the new Hemp stuff for hairloss? I can not use it as I get random drug test at work. I wonder if the Hemp stuff works for hairloss?
      Wow im really interested in trying this. Can we send in our own prescription?

Comment

• JohnMPB
        • Nov 2009

Hey guys anyone tried the new Hemp stuff for hairloss? I can not use it as I get random drug test at work. I wonder if the Hemp stuff works for hairloss?
        Who offers it? I didn't see it on medical wellness center site. What is the method of action?

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

What about hairloss md the company selling Dr Klines remox and promox i keep getting emails from them and discounts.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz no i just buzz my hair when it needs it saves on hair cuts i went back on proscar and found it really did not do much i am still using theradome laser helmet on the 148 treatment i have kept some hair.
            It is very strange that proscar does not seem to do much in some and wondering if there is a lot more involved more than the old dht thing.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

I did have the igrow and i do think its better but only if you deo not pay full price shop around its no miracle though but i like keeping what i have still.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Jazz if i was to buy theradome now i still would not pay unless i got it for the price i paid new £490 which the aberdeen hairloss clinic charged me on ebay and buy the way there service was good i had a problem with the rechargable battery and they sent me another free.
                The thing is the official uk seller did not like the aberdeen hair clinic under cutting them and caused a bit of trouble so they had to stop the discount although its worth phoning them in scotland to see if they may have a good price.
                By the way Jazz has anyone tried hairgrowth md selling Dr Klines products as they have a combo which contains minoxidil and dht inhibitor plus a choice for a small extra price bimatoprost.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                  • Nov 2009

Look guys jazz is famous, even has his pics posted on Murray avenue website: https://maapgh.com/hair-growth-solutions.html

Jazz,
                  I know you said you get a slight discount but has Susan given u anything for these pics?

I also think it's deceiving how she's using these pictures to show your regrowth. That hair loss and growth you had was due to alopecia areata. Most guys using these formulations are using it for mpb hence all the antiandrigen additives in her minox formulations. Also there is no mention of any other products u were using in your regimen and it's a bit shady to claim all the regrowth is a result of her formulas.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                    • Nov 2009

John it is easy to jump the bandwagon and assume I'm doing wrong than good. When I use to post on hairlosshelp people use to assume I was a sales rep for Dr Klein!

My regrowth was from Dr Kleins formula, I do suffer from MPB and unfortunately at the time I only have one picture showing my MPB.

Yes I did also suffer from Alopecia Areata and yes there were few things in combination I used at the time that worked everything is mentioned in my previous threads if you care to check? So I am not hiding anything! See what I still use besides Susan's products, go check all my previous threads.

Ok firstly my names jazz iv been on here for a while and great forum I decided to create a thread on my success in hairloss. I'm creating this progress thread and will be updating more pictures as I get more regrowth, there's loads more hair coming so I thought I'd make a progress thread. Not going into too much detail but il

This thread was created to HELP people, especially EX Dr Klein patients at the time of Dr Kleins death!

As many like myself who used his products with success, we was left stranded when he passed away! When he passed away I was left with 3 remaining products and they were no longer willing to supply his formula to anyone! That's when I searched and searched online and luckily found Susan.

I tried her products 2 years back as I had no choice and they have worked exactly the same as Dr Kleins old formula as the ingredients remain the same etc. The only difference is the texture in the lotion.

That's why I created this thread John to pass on the advice and options available for his existing clients at the time.

I offered to give Susan my pictures as she ASKED me. Plus you can go buy another formula from else where with the same ingredients I'm sure it will work. Also to add as good gesture she does give me extra discount. Again i never asked for nothing besides the same products as Dr Klein. I live in the UK and here we only have one place that charge us 4 times the amount for 12.5% Belgravia Center, hence why I always buy from America!

I always pay for my products and I am willing to show proof of my recent order transaction. Again I have nothing to hide, but I can understand your false assumptions as it's hard to believe these days people do GOOD for FREE!

Either majority of the people I have helped over the years and even recently will know what other natural methods I have suggested. I have done tons of research over the years and I believe in HUMANITY, I believe in helping one another.

Remember it is easy to do BAD than GOOD, it is easy to LIE than to NOT LIE. I am not perfect John but I sure am no lier.

Good luck and I hope one day you will realise I am not lying in anyway, I will always speak the TRUTH as I believe in KARMA.
                    Jazz,
                    Reread my post. I said "I also think it's deceiving how SHE is using these pictures." Very irresponsible of her to post ur pics and take full credit for your regrowth and not even make any mention that the results are for alopecia areata or that you're using a combination approach in terms of treatments. Imagine some young 19 year old sees those pics in hopes of achieving regrowth like that and spends hundreds trying to treat his mpb with her lotions and does not get regrowth?

Very misleading

Comment

• JohnMPB
                      • Nov 2009

Jazz,
                      Months ago I asked you for photos of people you claimed were seeing results with these mixtures. Frankly, ur the only person I've seen with pictures growing hair with them. U said ur cousin had seen great results and you'd post pictures. I waited about a month and got nothing. Then you finally said ur cousin refused to send them and u don't have any other pics. You claimed many friends are seeing results, where is the proof?

Now u have another coworker who is seeing results and now u have pics again? Ok please post them. http://www.imagebam.com is free.

I'll be patiently waiting ur response

Thanks

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz that is very good regrowth have you seen anyone with the classic horseshoe mpb at front and on crown get regrowth, also as to the igrow i advise you to keep using that unless you really want a theradome and if you do i can get you the aberdeen clinics tel number.
                        With the 15% you minox you are using do you use it once or twice a day and has anyone had any side affects.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Forgot to ask how much would murrey clinics with the 10% discount be for 3 months 15% formula jazz as you may know i have used 5% minox with progestorone bought in uk from compounding chemist.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz i contacted the murrey pharmacy and they said i could have the 10% off of 3 months minoxidil and i did say i wanted the Dr Klines formula ingredience and they suggested 15% minoxidil with azelaic acid and finasteride no mention of progestorone as i want an all in one.
                            Now this they say is $89 a bottle without the consultation price? then the treatment on its own would be for 3 months supply $240 so with 10% off about £182 uk without postage costs works out expensive.
                            And with minoxidil available at 15% with aa you can buy a lot cheaper if you can find a uk compounding pharmacy but the doctors prescription would still be required.
                            So i also do not like aa as it tends to make minoxidil like glue on your hair and there is no proof its a good anti dht i think ru or the cosmo topical when available will be better or even progestorone which i can get in uk.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                              • Nov 2009

You came through with some pics. Very cool.

That is good regrowth/thickening your work colleague has gotten.

How old is he? How often is he using minox foam and revita? Any reason why u had him double up on strong 15% minox and 5% foam?

Do u have any pics of hairline regrowth as many move up to high concentration minox to address hairline issues. I know Belgravia makes their 12.5% cream specifically for hairline problems.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                                • Nov 2009

Hey John I think he is around mid 30’s I work in a big section and he is fairly new. In regards to this combination I had copied this method when I first went to The Belgravia clinic in the UK, they tend to combine 5% with 12.5% hence their success rate. So based on my own knowledge/research I use the combination.

That’s why the 15% is better for the hairline growth, as 5% for the whole scalp and mainly target the 15% around the frontal region.

I do have another 2 work colleagues which I have personally taken their scalp Hairloss pictures. I will update IF/when they obtain regrowth as they have recently started Susan’s lotions.

I will keep you guys posted, as for the rest of the people I have helped John unfortunately not everyone is determined to post pictures or help anyone.
                                How often did u instruct him to use minox foam and the 15% minox cream?
                                Does he use revita daily?

Does the tretinoin irritate ur scalp?

If I see convincing hairline regrowth I'll even think about giving it a shot.

Comment

Working...