+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    This is what I have learned topical lotion formulation is much better and localised, liquid form penetrates into the blood stream. I could be wrong but judging from another guy who had internal FIN sides he never got sides from Promox lotion and had good success until recent Dr Klein passed away, he losing ground as he thinks Dorrie sent him a messed up batch! I also know another guy who used Promox spray form and had sides, so judging by both I beleive lotion or cream based stays localised. When I tried Xandorx 15% I still have this by Dr lee, I had the worst bloated face and headache. When I use Promox and belgravia cream/lotion I get 0 sides and Good results.
    It will still go systematic I tried dut capsules in aloe Vera gel same thing goes systematic

This is what I have learned topical lotion formulation is much better and localised, liquid form penetrates into the blood stream. I could be wrong but judging from another guy who had internal FIN sides he never got sides from Promox lotion and had good success until recent Dr Klein passed away, he losing ground as he thinks Dorrie sent him a messed up batch! I also know another guy who used Promox spray form and had sides, so judging by both I beleive lotion or cream based stays localised. When I tried Xandorx 15% I still have this by Dr lee, I had the worst bloated face and headache. When I use Promox and belgravia cream/lotion I get 0 sides and Good results.
    Hey jazz how do you apply your topical lotion? Im not sure how you would do it if you had long hair. For example i would let the minox foam turn into a liquid and apply since most of the foam would of stayed on my hair. And you mention you want susan to make a promox replica,are you going to add the other ingredients they offer? Ive been on ru for a while and i think its time to change.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Hey jazz how do you apply your topical lotion? Im not sure how you would do it if you had long hair. For example i would let the minox foam turn into a liquid and apply since most of the foam would of stayed on my hair. And you mention you want susan to make a promox replica,are you going to add the other ingredients they offer? Ive been on ru for a while and i think its time to change.
    RU not working? She's already been selling the same formulation for years through the medical wellness center. Although Im waiting for her to receive the lotion and sprays I sent her, they arrived in Kennedy new York out for delivery. The sooner she gets these I wanted her to replicate the same texture etc, I only apply lotion to the temples, but trust me it's easier than you think. I would apply it temples, mid scalp and crown very simple to apply even with long hair just part and apply.

RU not working? She's already been selling the same formulation for years through the medical wellness center. Although Im waiting for her to receive the lotion and sprays I sent her, they arrived in Kennedy new York out for delivery. The sooner she gets these I wanted her to replicate the same texture etc, I only apply lotion to the temples, but trust me it's easier than you think. I would apply it temples, mid scalp and crown very simple to apply even with long hair just part and apply.
    Sadly its not. Its been working for me for about 8 months till one day i started having the tingling itchy warm sensation on my scalp that happened before i treated my hairloss. I know when something is not working when that happens, because hairloss always follows after those sensations. Bought 2 more batches after that to test it and nothing. Even increased the concentration of ru past 10% and nothing. I think im going to buy 1 more batch and hope it works and if not im going to have to hop on something else pref topicals. And alright ill follow this thread to see what you conclude from their product.

Who do you buy your RU from? I know the feeling as my scalp is like a timer when I stop FIN I get those same sides effects as you, itchy, tingling and burning scalp. I would consider trying 100mg RU in a vehicle like neogenic, but make fresh daily batches, 3ml neogenic and 100mg RU try that? If that does not work add internal FIN and DUT ontop.

This mixture might not work as I find it an addition to a stronger anti androgen blocker like FIN and DUT. If everything else fails than maybe try spiro tablets but be carefull! I know a guy on hairlosshelp who's using spiro tablets but has gone from NW3 to NW1, but he has loss libido and not bothered.

I buy from Kane, i know they have a good record so thats why i still have faith on them. Im going to buy 1 more batch hoping i just got bad batches. And yea i do 110mg daily fresh batches. With everclear and vegetable glycerinas vehicle, since pg gave me flakes. I know its not the vehicle that's giving me problems, as it worked for months. Before i threw out my ru i really wanted to make sure it didn't work (because its basically $200 bucks down the drain), so i even when up to 150-200mg batches for the heck of it. Still didnt work. As for sides ive never really gotten anything from ru when it worked or not. Im at the brink of trying fin but id rather wait a bit and see how you do with your new product. Quick question,if you use topical fin why do you bother with oral fin? I guess ive been affected from those scare mongering threads of fin.

I buy from Kane, i know they have a good record so thats why i still have faith on them. Im going to buy 1 more batch hoping i just got bad batches. And yea i do 110mg daily fresh batches. With everclear and vegetable glycerinas vehicle, since pg gave me flakes. I know its not the vehicle that's giving me problems, as it worked for months. Before i threw out my ru i really wanted to make sure it didn't work (because its basically $200 bucks down the drain), so i even when up to 150-200mg batches for the heck of it. Still didnt work. As for sides ive never really gotten anything from ru when it worked or not. Im at the brink of trying fin but id rather wait a bit and see how you do with your new product. Quick question,if you use topical fin why do you bother with oral fin? I guess ive been affected from those scare mongering threads of fin.
    Oral FIN only inhibits certain amount of DHT some people still carry on slowly receeding. Topical and oral FIN or even spiro with the right vehicle is the key to good hair whilst on internal FIN. I seriously would try oral FIN see how you go? I would also email Kane to se if he is sending you good batches. If he is sending you good stuff than looks like your body become tolerant.

Just update for some of you guys who still buy promox 5% DMI but can not get hold of their prescription mixture. I found source available to buy azelaic acid flakes and finesteride powder at good prices. If you use spray prescription 3 times a day, than the mixture you need is below;

Finesteride powder from Kane=50 USD per 1 gram.
    Azelaic acid flakes= 24 dollars 100 grams.

All you need to do is dump 60MG finesteride powder per 60ml promox for 0.1% and dump 1.5 grams for 1.5% azelaic acid.

Sadly its not. Its been working for me for about 8 months till one day i started having the tingling itchy warm sensation on my scalp that happened before i treated my hairloss. I know when something is not working when that happens, because hairloss always follows after those sensations. Bought 2 more batches after that to test it and nothing. Even increased the concentration of ru past 10% and nothing. I think im going to buy 1 more batch and hope it works and if not im going to have to hop on something else pref topicals. And alright ill follow this thread to see what you conclude from their product.
    Hi If you see irishpride at the other hairloss site he had cases of complete baldness to regrowth with topicals and on ru and only to regrow it all back again and he documented this in pictures.
    So is this what we have to do keep putting up with huge shedding then for it to regrow again.
    I need to find out how irish is doing now I do now he has said ru has to keep being used.

By the way guys do not go with any hype that Dr Klines promox was a cure and would work as there are many that have said it did nothing.
    I myself never used any of Klines products but was talking with them on the trial they had but it would be good if jazz has got an all in one the same as promox that is not too expensive to try.