+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi has anyone tried polaris labs nr10 16% minoxidil with 1% finasteride which you only use once at night.
    Hey Doke it seems legit I found more reviews through google on some chineese forums, the reason I'm not using that yet is because I like the Ingredienets better in Promox.

Hi All- hope all are keeping well

I have been following the thread and hoping someone will be able to answer my question

I have been looking on polaris site - http://www.pharma-trading.com/products/index.html and i am wondering what the main difference is in NR 11 & NR 10 in terms of fin?

they both contain 0.1% Finasteride but in the NR 11 its says "a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

i have a prescription for propecia but i am afraid to take it to be honest.

appreciate the advice - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Hi All- hope all are keeping well

I have been following the thread and hoping someone will be able to answer my question

I have been looking on polaris site - http://www.pharma-trading.com/products/index.html and i am wondering what the main difference is in NR 11 & NR 10 in terms of fin?

they both contain 0.1% Finasteride but in the NR 11 its says "a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

i have a prescription for propecia but i am afraid to take it to be honest.

appreciate the advice - thanks!
    NR10 is 16% minoxidil. NR11 is 12% minoxidil sulphate. Depending which reports you read you will find that some believe minoxidil sulphate is absorbed more efficiently. I'm not sure. The NR11 does contain Alfatradiol, which is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and a potassium channel opener. The NR11 also contains copper peptides which are supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I use the NR11 but I don't know if it is better. I believe they are both good products and ultimately, it is the minoxidil that does the majority of the hair growth. All of the other ingredients just help it along a bit. They both contain the same amount of finasteride, .1%.

FYI, the best prices I've found for Polaris Labs I found on Minoxidil15Express.com. They also have Genhair and Dualgen products.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    NR10 is 16% minoxidil. NR11 is 12% minoxidil sulphate. Depending which reports you read you will find that some believe minoxidil sulphate is absorbed more efficiently. I'm not sure. The NR11 does contain Alfatradiol, which is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and a potassium channel opener. The NR11 also contains copper peptides which are supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I use the NR11 but I don't know if it is better. I believe they are both good products and ultimately, it is the minoxidil that does the majority of the hair growth. All of the other ingredients just help it along a bit. They both contain the same amount of finasteride, .1%.
    thanks a million for coming back on this.
    in terms of fin, both contain the same amount, however it makes out to me that the side affects of fin are managed better with NR 11 - or am i reading that wrong - see below

a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    thanks a million for coming back on this.
    in terms of fin, both contain the same amount, however it makes out to me that the side affects of fin are managed better with NR 11 - or am i reading that wrong - see below

a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

cheers
    I understand what you are saying but I think the finasteride will be absorbed equally in either formulation. Although in the reports I've read the jury is still out as to whether topical finasteride is absorbed as well as the tablet. I used Propecia several years ago and developed sides after several months. I've been using topical fin for almost three months currently and haven't 'noticed' any sides. Does that mean the topical fin is just staying in my scalp and not being absorbed systemically? Who knows. This hair loss thing is a lot of trial and error. But you have to give treatments plenty of time to work. If you are hesitant to take fin internally you could try a high strength minoxidil w/fin and alternate it with another minoxidil w/o fin. See how that works for you. In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Good luck

hi jazz the problem we have is the ingredience for promox and the trial product dr kline was working on we will never get his formula right as he made as it took him years to get it right, that's why its a shame dorrie is not more helpful.
    What was the trial product results were they finished? or will we never know.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz the problem we have is the ingredience for promox and the trial product dr kline was working on we will never get his formula right as he made as it took him years to get it right, that's why its a shame dorrie is not more helpful.
    What was the trial product results were they finished? or will we never know.
    Hi I reckon Susan can formulate it the same as stated she's even selling the same formula for years with great success from her current clients. Dr Klein never formulated his products, it was and still is their current pharmacist. Any good pharmacist with good equipment can formulate the stuff so long as that person has great knowledge. I mean look at the belgravia Center they have their own Pharmacist formulate their products. In terms of Dr Kleins new trial you can forget it, now he's dead I don't think much will happen. I'm just upset, I like Tony and Dorrie but I really think they could have done more I'm sure Dr Klein would not want his clients suffering. I also can not believe how assholes most doctors are these days! None of them are willing to help!

I'm just thankful that I found Dr Kadz medical wellness Center and thankful Susan knows her stuff only time will tell if her products work.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    I understand what you are saying but I think the finasteride will be absorbed equally in either formulation. Although in the reports I've read the jury is still out as to whether topical finasteride is absorbed as well as the tablet. I used Propecia several years ago and developed sides after several months. I've been using topical fin for almost three months currently and haven't 'noticed' any sides. Does that mean the topical fin is just staying in my scalp and not being absorbed systemically? Who knows. This hair loss thing is a lot of trial and error. But you have to give treatments plenty of time to work. If you are hesitant to take fin internally you could try a high strength minoxidil w/fin and alternate it with another minoxidil w/o fin. See how that works for you. In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Good luck
    Jaz the reason I don't try topical fin is because I gain weight from fin chances are it goes systematic and I'll gain weight again

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Jaz the reason I don't try topical fin is because I gain weight from fin chances are it goes systematic and I'll gain weight again
    This is what I have learned topical lotion formulation is much better and localised, liquid form penetrates into the blood stream. I could be wrong but judging from another guy who had internal FIN sides he never got sides from Promox lotion and had good success until recent Dr Klein passed away, he losing ground as he thinks Dorrie sent him a messed up batch! I also know another guy who used Promox spray form and had sides, so judging by both I beleive lotion or cream based stays localised. When I tried Xandorx 15% I still have this by Dr lee, I had the worst bloated face and headache. When I use Promox and belgravia cream/lotion I get 0 sides and Good results.