+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Quick question the NR-11 contains 0.1% finesteride, 12% minoxidol? When you used this alone did you see results?
    Well, actually I was using it in combination with the Promox. I've been using it for about 2 and a half months and I'm seeing a lot of little hairs. Some are actually getting length and color to them. I don't know if its due to the Promox or the NR11. If you research the ingredients in the NR11 though you will see it has a lot of good stuff in it. The only thing its missing is Retin A. It does contain Retinol but that's a much weaker version of Retin A. But it does contain minoxidil sulphate as opposed to just plain minoxidil. I'm not sure if there is a significant difference though. That is a question I would like to ask Susan. My plan is to alternate the NR11 with 12% minox and the .1% finasteride and the formulation from Susan, which is 12.5% minox, azelaic acid, Retin A and Progesterone(which i think is an important additive). I think this will be an effective combination. Six months from now if I want I can always increase the formulation from Susan.

Hi Jazz
    I have question for you. What are your thoughts on topical finasteride? The reason I ask is because I've tried many different things over the past 15 years. Starting with Dr Lewenburgs formula with 2% minox and retin a, Propecia, Dr Lees formulations as well as regular Rogaine. But I've never really had any regrowth until I started Promox and Polaris NR11. Both of which contain .1% finasteride. Like I said, I'm not even three months in and I'm seeing little hairs sprouting along the front where I haven't had hair in 10 years. They are very small but they are there and its giving me hope. Is it possible that topical finasteride is responsible for this? Or is it simply the combination of all these ingredients? I wish I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Hi Jazz
    I have question for you. What are your thoughts on topical finasteride? The reason I ask is because I've tried many different things over the past 15 years. Starting with Dr Lewenburgs formula with 2% minox and retin a, Propecia, Dr Lees formulations as well as regular Rogaine. But I've never really had any regrowth until I started Promox and Polaris NR11. Both of which contain .1% finasteride. Like I said, I'm not even three months in and I'm seeing little hairs sprouting along the front where I haven't had hair in 10 years. They are very small but they are there and its giving me hope. Is it possible that topical finasteride is responsible for this? Or is it simply the combination of all these ingredients? I wish I knew.
    Yes topical formulation is important, I learned past 4 years attack the hairloss at every angle it's amazing as I added the prescription 10% Promox spray this year I started turning into a wolf. Just a shame very big shame that Dorrie at Kleins office has not done enough to make her patients happy. She can easily source a doctor it's a business that has built great success to all us who have used them. Now we are all screwed as no doctor will prescribe his products to us, unless they find one!

I just hope Susan can formulate it the same than I will be very happy .

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What would you recommend jazz what strength , I can't take fin because of weight gain , and azelic acid didn't agree with me so what woul you recommend ?

I can't help you, best to call her and ask as she knows better than me .

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz im certain that dr klines new formulas contained procapil and some peptides is this formula the same from susan, also it was tested minoxidil that is at different strengths and 5% was the best for hair regrowth if it works for you but many people get no regrowth and sometimes more hairloss.
    Also I think if you use 5% twice a day as in dr klines formula was good and what happened to his trials will we never know what the results were? I for one do not like prop gly as its so greasy in uk there is a no prop gly formula with medroxyprogestorone which is like putting water on the scalp.
    Trust me when I say Dr kleins products were the best I used, nothing and I mean nothing beats his formulations.

Here guys I still buy Dr kleins 5% minxodiol now which has no precription stuff in it to use at night!

Any of you geeks help me out?

1. How much finesteride tablets at 1mg do I need to make 0.1% in 60ml? I read it's 60 but that's insane?

2. How much grams of azelaic acid do I need to make 1.5% in 60ml?

I figured it out,

1.5 grams azelaic acid powder is 1.5% in 60ml
    Finesteride is 60mg per 60ml, problem is getting hold of the powder .

hi jazz the azelaic acid flakes powder you can get here https://www.fludan.com

hi has anyone tried polaris labs nr10 16% minoxidil with 1% finasteride which you only use once at night.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz the azelaic acid flakes powder you can get here https://www.fludan.com
    Thanks, already bought it .