+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    for those that use susans compounded formula, how long before you saw regrowth if any?
    Some people noticed 2/3 months, how long has it been for you? Some it can be 6 months depending how miniaturised or dead the follicles are etc. I take it you did add tretinoin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Some people noticed 2/3 months, how long has it been for you? Some it can be 6 months depending how miniaturised or dead the follicles are etc. I take it you did add tretinoin?
    12% minox
    AA
    retinin A
    Hydrocortisone

I have been on it little over a month now. I think I've experienced a good shed. I did not buzz my hair off for 3 days, and boy did it look bad. it looked like i lost a bunch of hair on my frontal and temple areas. I've also been on fin 10 months now.

I'm also using her biotin plus glut topical, and the melatonin topical from murray ave/susan as well

12% minox
    AA
    retinin A
    Hydrocortisone

I have been on it little over a month now. I think I've experienced a good shed. I did not buzz my hair off for 3 days, and boy did it look bad. it looked like i lost a bunch of hair on my frontal and temple areas. I've also been on fin 10 months now.

I'm also using her biotin plus glut topical, and the melatonin topical from murray ave/susan as well
    Shedding is a good sign, one month is way too soon, what brand Finesteride are you using? Prior to getting Susan's mixture did your Hairloss halt by Finesteride?

Jazz, i really hope it is working, and just not my baldness over powering the fin. i buy a generic fin from costco in the usa. no idea of the brand.
    I don't expect any hair growth in a month, but i was curious, as I now have balding patches i think from being on susans formula for the month. hopefully they will fill in by the end of the summer. i have to buzz my hair everyday to keep my balding as un-noticeable as possible, although i am sure ppl can fig it out. i hate it when ppl ask why i don't grow my hair out.....i just want to shout at them, its bc I'm balding you ideots.

i had really good growth when i started using just generic minox from wall mart 6 years ago when i was 24. the minox stopped working on my hair right as i turned 27. i thought maybe it was bc i had switched to minox foam which i had been using for 3 months, and switched back to the generic liquid. what i interpreted as shedding from the minox, was really shedding from the DHT levels in my scalp overpowering the minox; so while i was thinking the minox was working, i was really losing ground. it took me until i saw some family photographs just how bald my scalp was that i started with the generic fin, which will be a full year of fin this may. it stabilized my hairloss i feel, and maybe a little growth, but nothing major like minox obviously. I've been on the fin and generic 5% min liquid since last may, but did not get growth with the minox even when i combined the fin. after much research, i decided to up my percent of minox to 12 and began using susans formula with the fin, aa, tretonin and cortisone. i also added the melatonin, and glut + biotin.

Shedding is a good sign, one month is way too soon, what brand Finesteride are you using? Prior to getting Susan's mixture did your Hairloss halt by Finesteride?

Right, seems like Finesteride is responding very well on you, so my guess your probably going through a shed being on the higher % minoxidil.

I would carry on with your regime and allow at least 6 months as shedding is expected. One question do you use a Ketaconozole shampoo? If not get some Regenepure DR version, good shampoo that contains Ketaconozole.

whats the benefit to ketaconazole? reduced dht in the scalp. I'm sensitive to strong perfume smells, so i don't use shampoo with all those extra ingredients that make it smell good;

Right, seems like Finesteride is responding very well on you, so my guess your probably going through a shed being on the higher % minoxidil.

I would carry on with your regime and allow at least 6 months as shedding is expected. One question do you use a Ketaconozole shampoo? If not get some Regenepure DR version, good shampoo that contains Ketaconozole.

whats the benefit to ketaconazole? reduced dht in the scalp. I'm sensitive to strong perfume smells, so i don't use shampoo with all those extra ingredients that make it smell good;
    Correct, what about Nizoral, that smells plain?

i think I'm like some other users where the ketoconzole made my hair fall out

Correct, what about Nizoral, that smells plain?

i think I'm like some other users where the ketoconzole made my hair fall out
    Lol, Nizoral is very harsh, trust me try Regenepure Dr and a good conditioner .

ok jazz, will order it off amazon, how many times per week should i use, and how long do i let it sit on the scalp? also do i wash the entire scalp, or just the balding areas?

Lol, Nizoral is very harsh, trust me try Regenepure Dr and a good conditioner .