+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

I agree switching minoxidil brands and even shampoo seemed to put my hair in a tail spin. Even the stuff from Susan seems to make my hair shed but I am now 13 months out from a 2800 graft HT and it could be those hairs are just getting thicker making the thinner native hair look smaller like its shedding?? Who knows. Regardless my hair is way better now than 2 years ago.

Why is switching minox brands ill advised? 2 months ago I switched from Rogaine foam to liquid minox because I thought it would penetrate the scalp better. Now you guys got me nervous.

funny, I've been on Susans lotion mix for about 3 weeks, and have not seen any great shed to report. i am also using her biotin-glutathion mix, and i just got the melatonin in the mail today

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I agree switching minoxidil brands and even shampoo seemed to put my hair in a tail spin. Even the stuff from Susan seems to make my hair shed but I am now 13 months out from a 2800 graft HT and it could be those hairs are just getting thicker making the thinner native hair look smaller like its shedding?? Who knows. Regardless my hair is way better now than 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuse View Post
    I've already posted my story to another thread but nobody gave a single f*ck. I started using RU 2 months ago, got from Kane, made a 600mg batch (70/30 ethanol ppg) for 10 days so it's 60 mg daily. I'm sensitive to anti androgens I experienced low libido and hard to maintain erection after 1,5 months I reduced my dosage to 40mg now it's kind of ok...if i miss an application it's 100% again.
    I have a few questions:
    1. Have you ever heard of Dutasteride mesotherapy? ( study: http://www.odermatol.com/wp-co...20effect-Sobhy%20N.pdf ) There's doctor here who has been doing it for 7 years with some before after pics and he claims that it's working, some of his pics are messy but there are some real also... I've started using it May, 2014, in january 2015 i decided to do it on my own i'm not afraid of needles and it's much cheaper. The doctor injected to the scalp 1mg of dut every month with mesogun, now i inject it every 2 weeks, also used minoxidil and had a full head of hair!!!!, when i started using dut meso the doc told be to stop minox because dut will do the job (been on minox for 9 months gave me a lot of regrowth) and ive been trough a terrible shed, lost almost everything in 3 months and i went straight back on it and had an amazing regrowth again. Around christmas my hair started shedding bad and in 1,5 month I lost almost half of my hair (that's why I started using RU). So I was back where i started. Now it's getting better I hope it's gonna be the same. I don't know if this dutasteride mesotherapy woking or not. I'm turning 23 in august I'm a diffuse thinner all over, or atleast i am when my hair is f*cked up.
    2. I'm considering addig fin but i'm afraid because RU already gave my sides.... this dutasteride mesotherapy thing and RU+MINOXwould maintain my hair??, maybe EOD or 1mg 3x times a week will help and i can something against low libido and erection issues. I also ordered yohimbe to increase my sexual performance. I've taken fin for about 2 week 1,25 mg ED 2 years ago but (my hair wasn't that bad back then) I dropped because i had libido issues, not much or i don't know that is was real not.

Some photos:

Baseline:

September, 2013
    http://photouploads.com/images/fotfwf.jpg
    http://photouploads.com/images/fot1.jpg

May,2014 on Spectral DNC-L and minox foam, started DUT meso
    Hair was good but i knew that minox only wont keep my hair..

http://photouploads.com/images/img8345.jpg

September to November, 2014 Stopped minox then re started, and DUT meso
    Shedding damage and regrowth.
    http://photouploads.com/images/img7483.jpg

28 February, 2015 Shedding again..

http://photouploads.com/images/fullsivcv.jpg

29 March, 2015 Getting better, still improving

http://photouploads.com/images/img8344.jpg

So this is my story.

Thanks Jazz i really appreciate your help!
    Oh My God , Your hair has changed a lot during these times , You got very good regrowth , then loosing ground a lot and then regaining that,. Your picture was really amazing. thanks for posting them , Do you think Dut makes your density and hair back ?

Seroiusly I don't know what gave the density back, but i think my recent shed was due to minox because i restarted in September after a 3 months break so it's like starting with a clean paper and when i was on it for 9 months it gave me a shed around six months..I'm responding really good to minox i think.

My current regimen is:
    Minox foam in the morning
    40mg RU in 2 ml to cover my whole scalp at night
    Spectral DNC-L and Simply right minoxidil 5% liquid at night
    1mg Dutasteride injected to the scalp every 2 weeks

My hair is getting better day by day i'm going to show you photos when it has reached the peak, but i consider to take fin 0,5mg EOD or 3-4 times a week to give a final bullet to my hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuse View Post
    Seroiusly I don't know what gave the density back, but i think my recent shed was due to minox because i restarted in September after a 3 months break so it's like starting with a clean paper and when i was on it for 9 months it gave me a shed around six months..I'm responding really good to minox i think.

My current regimen is:
    Minox foam in the morning
    40mg RU in 2 ml to cover my whole scalp at night
    Spectral DNC-L and Simply right minoxidil 5% liquid at night
    1mg Dutasteride injected to the scalp every 2 weeks

My hair is getting better day by day i'm going to show you photos when it has reached the peak, but i consider to take fin 0,5mg EOD or 3-4 times a week to give a final bullet to my hairloss.
    Sorry for my poor english writing bro, I wish you a good amount of hair with some regrowth on balding areas.

Hey as above I would seriously avoid switching Brands on either medication even oral Finetseride! I will reply tommorow as I need to be up early for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Sounds like an irritation from Tretinoin/RA, as stated in my previous posts tretinoin is very good for cell renewal and helps counter side effects from Hydocortisone! Normally irritation subsides after a few months, ideally using coconut oil daily helps counter stinging/irritation. I been using tretinoin for 2 years now in the formula, at the start I had irritated/red inflammed skin, after few months I was totally fine and happy with the regrowth .
    Hey Jazz1,

Firstly, like many others, thanks for finding Susan. Thanks for the information about coconut oil to help with itching, did some readings and search on amazon, it has pretty good rating and is actually eatable as well? Do you apply the coconut oil immediately after Minox or a few hours later... I'm going to order some coconut oil today to try out to help battle itching, if it does, I'll remove the Hydrocortisone since it's not really for hairloss prevention.

for those that use susans compounded formula, how long before you saw regrowth if any?

I'm back! Finally they changed the forum settings!