+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

2 months on Susans stuff and I"m doing a heck of a shed. I use it 3 times a week. I hope it's the higher min. I am also 5 months out from a PRP treatment. I hear you see results from PRP in 5.5 months so I doubt it's the PRP doing it. I'm doing another PRP treatment in 4 months with ACELL this time.

This thread is crazy long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    2 months on Susans stuff and I"m doing a heck of a shed. I use it 3 times a week. I hope it's the higher min. I am also 5 months out from a PRP treatment. I hear you see results from PRP in 5.5 months so I doubt it's the PRP doing it. I'm doing another PRP treatment in 4 months with ACELL this time.

This thread is crazy long.
    Hey what ingredients are you using again? What's your full regime? Could be possible shed due to the lotion, all depends what you are currently using.

Murray Avenue = Minox 15%, AA 5%, Fin 0.1%, R.A. 0.025%, HC (This is what's on the bottle)
    Lipogaine every night
    Fin- 1mg daily at night
    Nizoral Mon Tues Fridays with Revivogen Conditioner

This seems to happen sense I started Susans stuff. However I did switch to Regenepure NT Shampoo about the same time. (I use Regenepure DR to replace the Nizoral some days.)

Good regime, how long you been on lipgaine? Also Regenepure DR is eh more important one since it contains ketaconazole. I think you maybe going through a shed, stay positive it should come back much better .

I have not seen a massive shed with susans formula. What I do see is my skin peeling from the effects of the retinol. That is the only change I've seen thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Good regime, how long you been on lipgaine? Also Regenepure DR is eh more important one since it contains ketaconazole. I think you maybe going through a shed, stay positive it should come back much better .

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    I have not seen a massive shed with susans formula. What I do see is my skin peeling from the effects of the retinol. That is the only change I've seen thus far.
    Seems normal as I had skin peel at the start along with redness and slight stinging, as mentioned in my previous posts this normally subsides after few months. Ideally coconut oil helps if you feel the need to moisture your scalp .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Lipgaine 2 years.

Yeah, I want sure if anyone experienced this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Lipgaine 2 years.

Yeah, I want sure if anyone experienced this.
    I think some people did shed, I never really bothered keeping an eye on my shed as this would automatically make you feel negative. I would ride it out and see how you go, shedding whilst on new treatments is a good sign .

Susan hairloss FAQ

https://dub124.afx.ms/att/GetAttachm...a5e&oneredir=1

1. What is the consistency of lotion vs. cream?
    Lotion is pourable, and cream is more thick. Over time, a lotion could thin down in which we reccommend shaking the bottle with each use. Cream, however, maintains consistency - it does not thin down over time.
    2. How often is it applied?
    Daily - NOT twice a day
    3. How many sprays = 1 ml?
    6 sprays
    Remember: No Minoxidil over 5% solution due to limited solubility. We do NOT reccommend using both Oral Finasteride and Topical Finasteride together to limit side effects.
    How to use other adjunct hair products with Minoxidil Treatments
    Melatonin - Apply to the hairline and temples (thickening of hair enhances, growth phase of hair)
    Alternate Antioxidant product Acetyl-Glutathione/Biotin 3% and Melatonin 0.1% topical
    A-G/Biotin 3%, Vitamin C Serum 20%, or Melatonin 0.1%
    -PM at bedtime - First apply one of the above pre-treatments to scalp areas on dry hair around the temples and hairline. Rub in well, wait 5 minutes, then apply Minoxidil treatment
    - In the AM, shower, then apply Progesterone Leave-In Treatment three times a week for 10-15 minutes. Wash with Stimulating Shampoo and Conditioner.

Hey Jazz,

My original regime was just 1mg fin every day. I initially avoided minox due to the mess and not wanting to deal with two applications daily and greasy hair / scalp etc. Also I was scared as I heard that sometimes it isn't very effective for hairlines.

However, after 8 months, I decided I wanted to get off fin. It gave me pretty bad mental side effects - constantly feeling depressed / sad / defeated. This was a hard way to live for me.

I went down to fin twice a week for almost a month and I feel so much better and happy and confident (minus the hair loss). But obviously now i am afraid of my hair falling out more rapidly without the fin.

So now I am back up to 1mg fin EOD. And for about a week now, nightly application of Susan's 15% lotion around my hairline, mixed with:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.025% progesterone
    0.25% tretinoin

I have noticed a small shed already beginning and more perpetual itchiness around my hairline.

My question is, do you think this itchiness is from Susan's mixture? Or is it maybe from taking fin less regularly?
    Also any recommendations and comments are much encouraged!

Thanks very very much for everything you've done on site and thread!