+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?
    I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.
    That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

How did you find the Polaris labs range? Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??
    Apply it to crown and temples, I do not know prices yet need discuss this properly for us, just waiting till they receive Dr kleins stuff I posted them.

That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

Well, actually they didn't give me an exact price but said it would be around $100.00. That is considerably more than Dr Klein. I think Dr Kleins Promox 5% was $60 plus $9.95 shipping fee. I think, if memory serves me correctly. But with this new formulation you only use it once a day if I'm not mistaken. So I'm guessing this will last two months?? As far as Polaris Labs products are concerned, I like them. The NR-11 is a nice product with some good ingredients. It does contain 12% minoxidil sulphate. I'm not sure if the sulphate version is really better or not. I've read mixed reviews. Their products are not cheap either. With shipping to the U.S. I paid over $70. This really annoys me because the product is made here in the U.S., shipped over to the distributor and then sent back here. All because our FDA doesn't allow the sale of minoxidil formulations over 5%. But overall, I think Polaris Labs makes a good product, IMO. I'm certainly no expert though.

One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

Yea this is the concern to us, the price I was paying $119 dollars for Promox lotion 100ML, if they can match the pricing and products I'm pretty sure they can obtain good business and clients. I will call them next week to discuss prices as i think we need to try and make sure it's same price.

Also Dr Klein done discounts example,

Promox kit 169 dollars:
    60ml lotion
    2x60ml sprays
    For 100ml lotion kit was 189 dollars.

They sold 100ml lotion bottles for 119 dollars.

Right I just sent Susan a long message and all prices I also diverted the link below so she can see the prices. Hopefully she can come to a good price plan permanent for us Forum guys and ex Dr Klein patients:

I sent the link to hairsite that has all prices of Dr kleins.

Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best

What's Susan's contact ?

Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best
    That's what I have emailed her, stating she can build a long term client business if she helps us guys out on the forum as we post the feed back. Anyways just sent her a long email of the discounts Klein did with proof. I'm pretty confident she can do her best to give us good deals, at the end of the day from her business point she wants more clients and we need the product.

I really hope she can formulate something in a spray form aswell, fingers crossed once she gets the products of kleins I sent her she can go test them in her lab etc.

I'm also disappointed in Dr kleins office, I was heart Brocken when they told me I can no longer buy higher percent minxodiol let alone prescription formula. I tried every single day to find a doctor with zero luck, I even contacted Dorrie to beg her in finding us a doctor. I'm sure if Dorrie started making calls she could easily find a doctor to prescribe us Kleins formulations. I just fear that their business won't do aswell anymore since he's dead, as changing the formulations Dr Klein created is going to have a big impact on us ex patients, just like it did with Dr lee. Using 15% minxodiol than down grading to 5% is a big impact, but I'm just glad we have an alternative. I really like Tony and Dorrie, but just a shame what's Happend, I think Dorrie needs to understand in what I'm telling her.

I was originally going with polaris labs NR-10 but glad I found Susan who formulates the same stuff. Only question now is, will it be as effective and my answer is probably yes after researching her background.