+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

I just placed another order with Susan, i seem to be using less now and saving money, plus I'm getting some good growth around my temples. I have been taking pictures and her lotions do work .

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    HI macc , its great to see one of dr.klein product user here, would you please tell me more about your result ? how was your progress when you use promox foam? or how was your overall satisfaction of it ? did you have any regrowth?
    Hey,

I got a good result with promox foam I got some frontal growth and it slowed down the fall out. I'm losing ground now plus I'm now on Synthroid for thyroid so that does not help. As I said I think biotinoyl tripeptide 1 is important with frontal growth but can't find a pharmacy that carries it. I also think that even though Klein had it on hid label, I think even he stopped using it cause he could not get it because I did much better in the first few years. I would have loved to lab test it.

Quote Originally Posted by MCAC View Post
    Hey,

I got a good result with promox foam I got some frontal growth and it slowed down the fall out. I'm losing ground now plus I'm now on Synthroid for thyroid so that does not help. As I said I think biotinoyl tripeptide 1 is important with frontal growth but can't find a pharmacy that carries it. I also think that even though Klein had it on hid label, I think even he stopped using it cause he could not get it because I did much better in the first few years. I would have loved to lab test it.
    I see , thanks a lot for your answer Maac , I'm not sure if you know that or not , Promox is ready again to order from dr.klein website , they came back to business again , Its really interesting that the price of foam is really good and much cheaper than liquid since it is 150ml and its like 72 dollars. I still don't know the reason . Wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    I see , thanks a lot for your answer Maac , I'm not sure if you know that or not , Promox is ready again to order from dr.klein website , they came back to business again , Its really interesting that the price of foam is really good and much cheaper than liquid since it is 150ml and its like 72 dollars. I still don't know the reason . Wish you the best.
    Yes without the biotinoyl tripeptide 1, without it I have lot a lot in 1 month in the front. Waiting on Susan's to come in the mail but she can't get that either. I'm Bummed.

Hey spoke to Tony today from Dr Klein's office and they are back up minus the biotinoyl tripeptide 1 for now. Good news is that they are working on getting that back in. He said a couple of months!! So the exact formula will be back!!

Can someone provide the website for kleins products please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Sure it is : http://www.hairgrowthmd.com/

Then you should make the account and fill the consult form and make your orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    https://www.hairgrowthmd.com/

Jazz, how long did it take for you to grow decent length hairs from using klein's/ susan's formula? The vellus hairs at my temples have started to very gradually grow in length since using susan's treatment and I was wondering how long it might take for them to reach a good length?

Also, in what conditions do you store your bottles of susan's formula? I ask because mine started very thick but have gradually become runny.