+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Jazz, I appreciate the work bro.

I am using Minox for about 9 months now. I stopped for a month, and I'm now experiencing the worst hair loss of my life lol. Literally going bald right in fron of my eyes.

I purchased Ru & Neogenic. Now, I'm also considering Topical Fin.

Is there a place I can get some topical fin? Can I crush oral fin pills and mix it into my minox, will that be the same thing as topical fin? Would Minox or Neogenic be a good vehicle?

I would really appreciate your help man. I'm trying to jump on these new treatments before I completely go bald in the span of a few months.

Well just checked the site so to those who are running low and can't get a prescription than you can find alternative with these guys. Just to make things clear I have not discussed or negioted any prices yet for us guys, just waiting for them to tell me if they can formulate similar. But they told me they already for years been selling the same formulations etc see below. I still have 6/7 months Promox lotion left, but I had to drop Promox prescription spray, I'm waiting once they receive the stuff if they can make me the prescription spray for us. I'm also making this vey clear I have no link to these guys, in desperation I have had no choice but to search the Internet for alternative as I doubt il be able to buy Dr kleins prescription stuff again. If these guys can make me the same stuff il be more than happy, because I can carry on saving my hair through these treatments, just like he rest of you who use it.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/C...INDEXpage.html

I had a chance to speak with Susan today, sounds like a lovely lady. The parcel is tracked at the international sorting office so once she receives it than she can hopefully formulate it the same. But in mean time she told me she has already been formulating the same stuff, but iv asked if she can formulate same as Kleins texture would be great. So once she gets the parcel and gets this done than she will come to the price plan list for us, il be placing an order as soon as she formulates it . I tried calling wellness center they seemed busy, plus my credit run out as I was calling from the uk. But overall I feel happy as Susan sounds lovely and willing to help us, . I will keep you guys posted, I'm just thankfull to God I have found an alternative .

I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?

Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.
    Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.
    Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??

Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??