+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

I think that would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that, i think they will be letting everyone order once they access you as i read it.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I think that would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that, i think they will be letting everyone order once they access you as i read it.
    Thats a really good news doke , thanks for giving us update , thats exactly what I was waiting for , to buy his products from his phamracists with more variety . I'd appreciate it. Please give us updated , I sent them email a few days ago but didn't get respond.

That's great news, on the other hand I feel Susan's lotion alone does the job as I seem to be holding my hair from just morning lotion application.

hey jazz,

i had written you an email. thanks for your response. i'm back on susan's stuff again now trying to control how much i apply. hopefully this time i won't have sides.

anyways, i was wondering what do you know about copper peptides. is it worth trying? is there a way I can include it in susan's mixture? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    hey jazz,

i had written you an email. thanks for your response. i'm back on susan's stuff again now trying to control how much i apply. hopefully this time i won't have sides.

anyways, i was wondering what do you know about copper peptides. is it worth trying? is there a way I can include it in susan's mixture? thank you
    Ok good luck keep me posted I think you will be ok, copper peptides are great but tricomin is very weak. I still have some folligen cream, this stuff made my vellus hairs thicker but I could not handle the sides IE stings like hell! Also when I had an AA patch on my beard folligen turned my fine white hairs into thick terminal hairs in a few weeks. It's weird it does not sting on my face! Only the scalp.

and you said it would have been better for me if i added progesterone? my main concern with fin, more than erectile problems, is growing man tits. that's the reason why initially stopped, because i was having puffy nipples, so how would progesterone, used by transgenders, NOT make that worse?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    and you said it would have been better for me if i added progesterone? my main concern with fin, more than erectile problems, is growing man tits. that's the reason why initially stopped, because i was having puffy nipples, so how would progesterone, used by transgenders, NOT make that worse?

Thank you

I really would not know bro, I was told progesterone is in both men and woman, it is a good hormone as we age it depletes.

Any updates how you guys are doing who made the switch? Sorry I been busy at work hence why I have not replied much.

Some days I use 0.50ml/0.75ml rather than 1ml and it still does the job, no scalp itch, no Hairloss seems to be working exactly the same at even that low application, saves me money .

i'm back on it. This is my second week. Not having any over the top side effects, obviously not as strong as I used to be downstairs and I'm still concerned about if I'm getting any gyno effects. But I'm gonna try to stick this out this time. If this can hold me where I'm at for 2 years then I should be ok. I believe we will have some thing else by then, at least CB or Replicell or Histogen or something. My shedding hasn't stopped so far but I believe it should in a couple of days.

Also, minox is giving my the shitty side effect of hair everywhere on my arms and hands and poor skin quality on my face. This really makes me wanna quit minox and just go on fin or ru alone. I have to remove the hair from my hands and the insides of my arms like every other day. They are like on crack, they grow so fast it's really crazy. It seems everytime I remove them, they grow back immideately. It feels like my body hair is absorbing ALL of the minox and leaving nothing fr my scalp lol.

I'm seriously considering a FUE this seriously ever in my life. I'm concerned though about when Replicel and other treatments come out with reversal, but I won't be able to restore my own natural hair line because I've altered it with Fue.

I ordered by way of a prescription from Susan but it was stopped at customs Canada and returned. Anyone have this issue? Anyone not have this issue from Canada?

Susan said she has other Canadian customers and didn't experience this problem before. I haven't either. How to resolve this problem?

BTW - It was shipped with USPS then Canada Post