+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 121 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

When all this Happend I found them a doctor before finding Susan and this was the response i got!

"There is only one way to get pharmaceutical medication to treat hair loss. Any person that wishes to get medication...needs to go to the doctor. Im so sorry but we are not hiring or working with any physician. Our website will be up soon. Keep checking back. Thank you."

Two questions….

#1) I'm wondering if anyone ordered the Acetyl Glutathione for the extra $50

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I just ordered 15% minoxidil for $89.

I'm going to order Glutathione with 3% biotin for that price on my next order so I will let you know how well it helps etc. She did state it would be a seperate lotion for that price with added biotn.

Dr kleins 60ml use to last me about 2 months all depends how much was squirted through the pump. Susan's product I use a 1ml dropper, some days I have used 0.50ml and some days 1ml both seem effective but 1ml covers more main areas.

I ordered the exact same as Dr kleins and it has been doing a superb job so far, no scalp itch no Hairloss everything seems to be working. I believe if you added hydrocortisone the mixture is thicker.

What ingredients did you add on your lotion? And what products did you use from Dr Klein?

Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Two questions….

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I know I shouldn't answer your question by a question ! lol , But I just like to hear more from patients who got result from DR.KLEIN , I know jazz got very good result. but how about you buck? Do you think you got more result than minoxidil 5 %? Thanks.

Hello,

Is there a way to buy a Retinoid cream in order to gain new hair on temples ? Or...bad idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Two questions….

good questions id like to know also

Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.
    Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?

I have contacted the medical centre and susan and had no reply to making a lewenberg sensitive formula which is 2% minoxidil plus tretinoin in a spray bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?
    Just nizoral. But I am getting PRP done in a few weeks. I really want to split up when I start the topical formula and PRP, in order to gauge effectiveness of each, but I'd have to wait a while for that.