Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inbrugge
    • Oct 2013

Jazz, I appreciate the work bro.

I am using Minox for about 9 months now. I stopped for a month, and I'm now experiencing the worst hair loss of my life lol. Literally going bald right in fron of my eyes.

I purchased Ru & Neogenic. Now, I'm also considering Topical Fin.

Is there a place I can get some topical fin? Can I crush oral fin pills and mix it into my minox, will that be the same thing as topical fin? Would Minox or Neogenic be a good vehicle?

I would really appreciate your help man. I'm trying to jump on these new treatments before I completely go bald in the span of a few months.

Comment

• Jazz1
      • Aug 2012

Well just checked the site so to those who are running low and can't get a prescription than you can find alternative with these guys. Just to make things clear I have not discussed or negioted any prices yet for us guys, just waiting for them to tell me if they can formulate similar. But they told me they already for years been selling the same formulations etc see below. I still have 6/7 months Promox lotion left, but I had to drop Promox prescription spray, I'm waiting once they receive the stuff if they can make me the prescription spray for us. I'm also making this vey clear I have no link to these guys, in desperation I have had no choice but to search the Internet for alternative as I doubt il be able to buy Dr kleins prescription stuff again. If these guys can make me the same stuff il be more than happy, because I can carry on saving my hair through these treatments, just like he rest of you who use it.

Comment

• Jazz1
        • Aug 2012

I had a chance to speak with Susan today, sounds like a lovely lady. The parcel is tracked at the international sorting office so once she receives it than she can hopefully formulate it the same. But in mean time she told me she has already been formulating the same stuff, but iv asked if she can formulate same as Kleins texture would be great. So once she gets the parcel and gets this done than she will come to the price plan list for us, il be placing an order as soon as she formulates it . I tried calling wellness center they seemed busy, plus my credit run out as I was calling from the uk. But overall I feel happy as Susan sounds lovely and willing to help us, . I will keep you guys posted, I'm just thankfull to God I have found an alternative .

Comment

• Never2late
          • Aug 2014

I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

• Jazz1
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Never2late
            I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.

Comment

• Jazz1
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.
                Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                  Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.
                  Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Comment

• Never2late
                        • Aug 2014

Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?
                        I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.

Comment

• Jazz1
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Never2late
                          I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.
                          That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

How did you find the Polaris labs range? Any good?

Comment

• Jazz1
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                            Apply it to crown and temples, I do not know prices yet need discuss this properly for us, just waiting till they receive Dr kleins stuff I posted them.

Comment

• Never2late
                              • Aug 2014

That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

Well, actually they didn't give me an exact price but said it would be around $100.00. That is considerably more than Dr Klein. I think Dr Kleins Promox 5% was $60 plus $9.95 shipping fee. I think, if memory serves me correctly. But with this new formulation you only use it once a day if I'm not mistaken. So I'm guessing this will last two months?? As far as Polaris Labs products are concerned, I like them. The NR-11 is a nice product with some good ingredients. It does contain 12% minoxidil sulphate. I'm not sure if the sulphate version is really better or not. I've read mixed reviews. Their products are not cheap either. With shipping to the U.S. I paid over $70. This really annoys me because the product is made here in the U.S., shipped over to the distributor and then sent back here. All because our FDA doesn't allow the sale of minoxidil formulations over 5%. But overall, I think Polaris Labs makes a good product, IMO. I'm certainly no expert though.

Comment

• Never2late
                                • Aug 2014

One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

Comment

Working...