+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 121 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Sikh prince I'm going to order ! Btw customs charging is not fair , them bastards
    I know they charged me aswell!!

Right guys I still had a box of Dr kleins box shipment and in 2 years I never got charged by customs with Dr Klein. I checked the box the only way around it and how Dr Klein avoided long delays and custom charges was he wrote "SAMPLE LOTIONS", I have emailed Susan explaining there is a way around and could she please help us avoid the long delay and customs charges which can easily be avoided. I will do my best to see if she can help us in the way Dr Klein did to avoid these delays and silly custom charges.

See below a box from Dr Klein:

Quick update guys and to the people who emailed me I will respond tommorow as I'm getting better now thanks to my probiotics, Susan has emailed me and she going to see what she can do. I will post and update the emails I have from her, she's honestly a great Lady and I know if she can help she will so lets see .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Quick update guys and to the people who emailed me I will respond tommorow as I'm getting better now thanks to my probiotics, Susan has emailed me and she going to see what she can do. I will post and update the emails I have from her, she's honestly a great Lady and I know if she can help she will so lets see .
    You're not going to believe this...

I contacted HMRC and asked about my £50 customs charge. They informed me that Susan had put a value of $356 on the outside of my order! Why on earth would she do that? I was charged the correct amount for my 2 bottles (around £150), which definitely does not equate to $356...

I'm going to have to have stern words with Susan once her store opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    You're not going to believe this...

I contacted HMRC and asked about my £50 customs charge. They informed me that Susan had put a value of $356 on the outside of my order! Why on earth would she do that? I was charged the correct amount for my 2 bottles (around £150), which definitely does not equate to $356...

I'm going to have to have stern words with Susan once her store opens.

Oucccchhhh!, I would give her a direct call and discuss this! Not good! If you guys call her to express the feelings than maybe it would also help me trying to explain about writing "Sample" and not putting prices on the box to void custom charges.

Right I have emailed Susan she will look into this, but I do not think she would deserve to be spoken with stern words as she has helped us this far and I'm very gratefull that I can still buy a product since Dr Klein passed away.

Do give her a call but try be nice and polite as I'm sure there's an understanding to all this and I'm sure she can help as she's very professional mannered polite lady.

Hope this helps and Unfortunatly this is the best she can do in terms of customs, from her point I understand as she has to declare pricing otherwise she would be out of pocket for lost parcels. She also explained about the difference between her and Dr Klein, how he did things illegally and unprofessional. She stated she has and always will remain professional, Unfortunatly the below is the best she could do. My products were valued at nearly 200 dollars I was charged £18, I beleive USA customers are ok it's only the abroad customers would be effected depending which country the goods are shipped.

Paul you still have the box sent? Could you post a picture of the pricing? Maybe Royal are lying?

"Ok, I have spoken with my shipping coordinator and she says Paul ****** is the only other Paul we shipped to GB and his declared value (right off the printer) was only 115 US dollars ,NOT 356.
    I am willing to put Hair loss lotion or cream and leave off Minoxidil Lotion or Cream on the front of the package but according to USPS we are required by law to label the front of the package.
    We can email receipts to the hair loss people and not put a receipt in the bag.* I do not wish to flag my pharmacy and since we properly label our products our name is on the RX label.
    Hope this helps,
    Susan"

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hope this helps and Unfortunatly this is the best she can do in terms of customs, from her point I understand as she has to declare pricing otherwise she would be out of pocket for lost parcels. She also explained about the difference between her and Dr Klein, how he did things illegally and unprofessional. She stated she has and always will remain professional, Unfortunatly the below is the best she could do. My products were valued at nearly 200 dollars I was charged £18, I beleive USA customers are ok it's only the abroad customers would be effected depending which country the goods are shipped.

Paul you still have the box sent? Could you post a picture of the pricing? Maybe Royal are lying?

"Ok, I have spoken with my shipping coordinator and she says Paul ****** is the only other Paul we shipped to GB and his declared value (right off the printer) was only 115 US dollars ,NOT 356.
    I am willing to put Hair loss lotion or cream and leave off Minoxidil Lotion or Cream on the front of the package but according to USPS we are required by law to label the front of the package.
    We can email receipts to the hair loss people and not put a receipt in the bag.* I do not wish to flag my pharmacy and since we properly label our products our name is on the RX label.
    Hope this helps,
    Susan"
    I've just spoken to her - don't worry I was nice. Also my name isn't Paul. Susan also seemed to think that I am Paul but she checked her records and realised that I am someone else... Not sure what was going on there.

Susan looked into what happened and realised that there had been an error down there end. She offered me a $40 dollar refund, which I accepted.

She also informed me of all of the changes they are making that you mentioned above and the issues with pricing etc. To be honest, I am just grateful that she is willing to make the lotion for us and I passed this sentiment on to her.

Issue over. I'll pay the customs charge and see if the stuff is any good.

I'm glad things are sorted and I'm glad you thanked her shit happens, but trust me you won't be disappointed by her product as I made the switch and it's the best thing just like Dr kleins Promox .

Anyways guys please feel free to message me I'm slowly replying to my emails now, il do my best to help anyone .

Guys/ladies I'm getting a lot of emails and I think one girl or lady ordering from Susan I can't recall how many emails or people I'm trying to help. If your that girl/lady please email me as I might be recommending this lotion that's for men, you probably need lower dosage if your new client lady.

Susan said it sounded like a girls name Parsha or something, if it's a guy then you need the finesteride in the formula if it's a girl than you shouldn't be using 15%! Either way email me again so I can guide you.