+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 121 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I placed mine on the 20th September and it arrived I think 18 days later as customs had charged me! Next time I'm going to tell Susan to put SAMPLE as my receipt was in the box hence why they charge me! It all depends on customs if it gets stopped or not but minimum is less than 2 weeks and maximum is 3 weeks.
    So I should ask her to put sample on the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    So I should ask her to put sample on the box?
    Has she shipped it? Tell her to put sample on everything and email you the receipt as my receipt was in the box! That's why bloody customs charged me!

I will call her tommorow to help us UK guys save money from greedy customs for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Has she shipped it? Tell her to put sample on everything and email you the receipt as my receipt was in the box! That's why bloody customs charged me!

I will call her tommorow to help us UK guys save money from greedy customs for the future.
    They're making the formula as we speak. I've emailed her with what you've just told me, hopefully I can avoid this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    They're making the formula as we speak. I've emailed her with what you've just told me, hopefully I can avoid this issue.
    Yea it's avoidable if yours gets stopped in customs they will see it as an sample, anything with a price mark customs rob us!

Jazz, were you able to get ahold of her?

Here's what I'm talking about: http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

Thanks, FTL

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post

Thanks, FTL
    Hey just got of the phone for you, I'm going to email her the link now. I also contacted the company for you I asked if it can be combined and how to obtain it .

Hey Jazz. Good work on the creabilis. That's very important. If we can get something from there, it would definitely be a game changer. Let's see what they say.

I've now been usıng Susan's Lotion for about 2 weeks. I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is my shedding has almost fully stopped. I'm seeing only 1-2 full hairs fall out per day and maybe 4-5 smaller ones. Previously, I was losing between 10-30 full hairs per day. It was depressing.

Now, for the bad news...You guessed it, the sides. I can still get it up whenever I want, but the erections are not nearly as powerful, the ejaculate is more watery, and the guy down stairs feels not so alive during the day unless I'm specifically trying to get it up. But, I'm assuming these would go away if I stop, so I can somewhat tolerate these. (I had a short stint on Ru with simlar sides that went away after 1 week of stopping Ru).

However, I'm also having enlarged puffy nips which I cannot tolerate on the long term. So I'm taking a break for a week and will start again with smaller doses. I want my hair, but I don't wanna walk around with a full head of hair and a pair of knockers.

I think a big problem is that I ended up using way too much of the lotion. Maybe 2-4 times more. I'm a diffuse thinner so I can easily get carried away trying to cover my whole scalp. I've asked previously here how to make sure I'm using only 1 mL per application, but I didn't get any answers. It's not like Rogaine that has a measurement on the dropper. I'm squirting little amounts on my finger tips and maybe after 4-5 squirts it can end up being 3 mL or more. Who knows?

So please help with this somebody. How to make sure I'm using only 1 mL of lotion per applicatin. I tried using the Rogaine liquid dropper but that was a major fail. It would be nice, though, to have some sort of dropper instead of my fingers.

Thank you for the kind words makes me happy , I can help you as I have been there with bad sides when I started finesteride. If you could email me jass897@hotmail.com I will go more into this In detail with you. Please bare with me as I'm waiting for new iPad leads, using a phone is hard!

Also I understand your point, the product works perfect for me but I could not stand the pump application as the lotion was more watery although Susan did say she could alter the texture to be more thicker next time and is also adding 1ml syringes from now on. After using it I'm happy with it being watery.

I'm using this type 1ml syringe here's a picture very easy to apply and I'm using 0.75ml working great since I made the switch. Buy a 1ml syringe they very cheap from the chemist and that way you can measure the exact perfect dosage.

The syringe pictured below is perfect, I slowly let 1-2 drops then massage around with my fingers until I cover my main points.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post

Thanks, FTL

I'm still waiting a reply as they don't work weekends, also that company never replied to me.

Also to clarify a few things I was using Dr kleins kit ie lotion morning and prescription spray night time. I have dropped the spray and to be honest Susan's product once per morning is doing the job perfect no need to waste extra money for night time prescription spray. So I now just use regaine foam at night, also to the ones who still fancy the kits as I had a guy email me to help him order both on one prescription. Here is the reply below from Dr kadz;

"We made a separate link for former Dr Klein patients that allows one to get multiple hair loss products -equivalent to what one was using with Dr Klein - so for one consult fee can get multiple strength minoxidil products and acetyl glutathione"