Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by johnnyboots
    So I can get my spray and lotion?
    Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!
      Wow sounds good,great work!

Comment

• Jazz1
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by johnnyboots
        Wow sounds good,great work!
        Fingers crossed, I'm going to post the products to tdothan they can make sure the texture is correct and better. I will get this done on Tuesday when I'm off work, buts it's great news and I'm just so happy I stumbled across that website, as I was getting more down since Dr Klein died and the fact Dorrie changed the formulas, plus requires a prescription!

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
          They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
          Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
          I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
          We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
            Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
            They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
            Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
            We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.
            Doke arnt people using cream with hydrocortisone and reporting regrowth?

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi champ I think that hydro plus retina a may help with minox or even without minox if you suffer from acne scalp.

Comment

• Jazz1
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
                Well you got it correct, yes it is them but they use a well high profile pharmacy. Yes they will be able to make 5% but Dr kleins clinic is already selling 5% over the counter without prescription with DMI. Right now I need to mail there pharmacy the products on Tuesday when I'm off work, sooner the better.

Comment

• Jazz1
                  • Aug 2012

Right guys looks like Doke has clocked who I contacted etc, so you can find the post here aswell as the clinic in US called medical wellness. They use a pharmacist called Murray Avenue Apothecary her details are below everything looks legit to me hence why i am wasting my time going through this stress .

Center:

PLEASE NOTE! They are only prescribing us the prescription if things go well.

The pharmacist who already formulates same mixtures etc:

Comment

• Eire1980
                    • Dec 2013

Hey Jazz,

good work out of you..fair play.

im based in Dublin.
                    i would be very interested in this.
                    Did you take Fin orally?...Do you think there will be systematic affect from the topic or just locally in the scalp?
                    appreciate your thoughts
                    cheers

Comment

• Jazz1
                      • Aug 2012

No worries, I do take FIN EOD but at the start I did have major sides. 3 years later I'm doing great. I add promox that has helped my hairline and hair where FIN internally only eliminates certain % scalp DHT. I know a guy from US who had sides from internal FIN now he uses promox lotion zero sides but keeping his hair.

I'm posting the products tomorrow to them so il keep you lot posted.

Comment

• Eire1980
                        • Dec 2013

hey thanks for coming back on this, much appreciated..will keep a check on this thread..good work

No worries, I do take FIN EOD but at the start I did have major sides. 3 years later I'm doing great. I add promox that has helped my hairline and hair where FIN internally only eliminates certain % scalp DHT. I know a guy from US who had sides from internal FIN now he uses promox lotion zero sides but keeping his hair.

Comment

• Jazz1
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Eire1980
                          hey thanks for coming back on this, much appreciated..will keep a check on this thread..good work
                          Thanks I appreciate the kind words, like I Said I'm happy to have found an alternative it's all about time now the sooner the better as I only have 7 months supply of Promox lotion left and my prescriptions sprays finished!

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Jazz what sides did you have with fin?

Comment

• Jazz1
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                              Jazz what sides did you have with fin?
                              Major sides;

No erections,
                              Depression,
                              Trapped,
                              Panick attacks etc.

But I always found a way to counter them, and now 3 years later my body has adjusted nd I'm doing superb .

Comment

• Jazz1
                                • Aug 2012

Just update I managed to get out bed had day off work with a splitting headache! I posted the items to the pharmacist today which should arrive with her shortly.

Comment

Working...