+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

I also wouldn't buy anything DS sells in the USA. We make them take everything good about their European products out. By DS labs I mean their Polaris division.

I emailed Susan regarding your concern her reply is below, also to all his ex patients like me they will know Dr kleins was gritty as we'll due to the minoxidil but it 100% worked.

Her reply;

"Plesae tell this person that we checked and it is not the Finasteride but may be a higher dose Minoxidil.
    We saw your Minoxidil from Dr. Klein and it was not without grittiness Jazz.
    We need this guys name to look at his formula.
    But I am being told by my lab manager that it is not Finasteride afterall.
    Thanks,
    Susan"

Awesome. YOU COULDN'T TELL HER TO GET COPPER PEPTIDES!? Lol kidding aside. She wouldn't be able to get the Alfatradiol anyway as I don;t think it's approved in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpc View Post
    I also wouldn't buy anything DS sells in the USA. We make them take everything good about their European products out. By DS labs I mean their Polaris division.
    FDA has screwed everyone over, just like they did to Dr lee.

Awesome. YOU COULDN'T TELL HER TO GET COPPER PEPTIDES!? Lol kidding aside. She wouldn't be able to get the Alfatradiol anyway as I don;t think it's approved in the USA.
    I would seriously leave it as nothing beats finesteride, just add tricomin spray or folligen which is way stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    FDA has screwed everyone over, just like they did to Dr lee.
    The sad thing is. The FDA can be bought. I feel like the European equivalent actually tests the shit that it approves no money involved. Like this stuff is used in place of Minoxidil all over Europe and South America. Nope not here. Sorry Rogaine doesn't want that. Look at what happened to Lipogaine. You could get it on Amazon and all it had was azelaic acid added to minox. Doctors in the USA prescribe azelaic acid for people to use on their face for rosacea in the USA. But they can't put it in their product? c'mon.

What's your process? How long after her solution should I spray the Tricomin?

The sad thing is. The FDA can be bought. I feel like the European equivalent actually tests the shit that it approves no money involved. Like this stuff is used in place of Minoxidil all over Europe and South America. Nope not here. Sorry Rogaine doesn't want that. Look at what happened to Lipogaine. You could get it on Amazon and all it had was azelaic acid added to minox. Doctors in the USA prescribe azelaic acid for people to use on their face for rosacea in the USA. But they can't put it in their product? c'mon.

Azelaic acid flakes are so easy to obtain I just bought 200 grams worth from Canada to dump in my night use minoxidil.

What's your process? How long after her solution should I spray the Tricomin?
    I use it hour before applying any other products after washing my hair, also tricomin doesn't sting or stain like folligen spray. It makes my hair feel much fuller aswell takes about hour fully absorb and dry. Although I would say folligen is much better if you can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Azelaic acid flakes are so easy to obtain I just bought 200 grams worth from Canada to dump in my night use minoxidil.
    I don't want to do anything myself. The cost of having someone make it is fine for me. Btw I looked through your regrowth history. Question did you always have the triangle above your temple as your adult hairline or was that a consequence of MPB? The reason I ask is at like 19 I went from them going straight up to my hairline to triangles. I wasn't balding it was just my adult hairline. I didn't start getting DPA til 7 years later. So I'm like a norwood 1/1.5 and have always been but with diffuse thinning all over the top now. I like that you basically regained those lost triangles. Now that we're basically on the same regimine I was hoping to get them back and potentially go back to a juvenile hairline. Unless you recently lost them and now they're coming back. Get what I'm trying to ask you? Thanks for the chat!