+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Ok to all Ex patients of Dr Klein please read here if need the exact same formula I done this for you guys who are lost like me . Dr Kleins office has stopped providing the products and won't prescribe anything without a doctor. No doctor is willing to help and they won't sell anything above 5% minoxidil meaning most of us are screwed.

But thanks to my research I have managed to find us Exact copy or even better from a pharmacist called Susan see below how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...446&highlight=

See my progress thread:
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...582&highlight=

See
    My other thread asking the doctors on here who did not help!!!!:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...112&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I seriously would not bother with those ingredients as Dr Kleins
    Mixture has worked on me for 2 years and hundreds other patients for years to me his mixture along with Susan's exact copy is the perfect formula. How are you finding Susan's product?
    I guess I'm used to NR-11 so I'm a little biased. The NR-11 is a fully dissolved liquid. Susan's is a lotion that feels a little granular so I'm uncertain about the efficacy of the finasteride. It's like the difference between mixing sugar with cold water vs hot. It's as if she just crushed up the finasteride and put it in which is probably exactly what she did. I just can't wrap my head around it working. It'd be like if I crushed up finasteride and mixed it with water and put it on my head. Might as well have just sprinkled the powder on my head. With that being said I think if I do see results it will be because of the other ingredients and not the fin. Which I'm ok with as I already take it orally. Was Klein's granular? Are you finding the product you got from Susan to be granular?

Edit: Furthermore, I'm a DPA sufferer at the early/mid stages so I still have a lot of hair all over my head it's just all shedding and gradually thinning. The fact that it is a lotion makes it much harder to cover my whole scalp as my hair just sucks it all up.

Dr kleins was the same his lotion had a lot of un crushed minoxidil so it could be more so the minoxidil than the finesteride as finesteride is powder based and minoxidil is more like salt type crystals. Saying that I had same issue with Kleins but it worked perfect, I will be able to tell if Susan's works as my scalp and Hairloss starts itching etc when I stop promox. So if after my last promox I switch to Susan's I will know if it works otherwise I will switch to NR-10. I spoke to Susan she said shes had it lab tested and is 100% her product works as she has been selling this for years, I already researched the companies on Hairloss help dating back to 2007.

How long did you use NR-11? Also does Susan's dissolve good otherwise? What country you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Dr kleins was the same his lotion had a lot of un crushed minoxidil so it could be more so the minoxidil than the finesteride as finesteride is powder based and minoxidil is more like salt type crystals. Saying that I had same issue with Kleins but it worked perfect, I will be able to tell if Susan's works as my scalp and Hairloss starts itching etc when I stop promox. So if after my last promox I switch to Susan's I will know if it works otherwise I will switch to NR-10. I spoke to Susan she said shes had it lab tested and is 100% her product works as she has been selling this for years, I already researched the companies on Hairloss help dating back to 2007.

How long did you use NR-11? Also does Susan's dissolve good otherwise? What country you from?
    Please advise me on what % of hydrocortisone and biotin to request.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Please advise me on what % of hydrocortisone and biotin to request.
    If you check my above regrowth thread I can tell you where buy hydrocortisone cheap as I used Dactokart which has 0.1% hydrocortisone and biotin use 3%.

I'm in the USA in another state not far from her. Got the NR-11 off ebidz as per their site. Used it for 3 weeks until I noticed the balding on the back of my head. I have been shedding on the top of my head for 6 months, 3 months before taking any action with fin and minox and continuing 3 months after. So either DUPA is starting or I hit the back of my head with the NR-11 for 3 weeks straight causing a shed. I hope it's the latter. Susan's product dissolves completely. Don't even know it's their. I can just feel the granules when I put it on my finger. I know it's potent because my scalp feels much different than when just using Rogaine. I get a slight headache for about a half hour but I attribute that to the high concentration of minoxidil as that's a side effect. I just started using it today so I'll let you know in a couple weeks/month how it's working.

With regard to the Alfatradiol and copper petides. Both are shown to reduce hairloss and/or improve skin. The NR-11 had that. That's why I chose it. For me the perfect combo would be minox, biotin, vitamin e, fin, alfatradiol, azelaic acid, tretinoin, and copper peptides. Not a fan of progesterone for the bad things that can happen if it goes systemic and grape seed extract stains.

I personally think the granules is the minoxidil crystals as dr kleins had the same, if your getting a slight headache that means it's working as I had minor sides at the start which subside after your body adjusts.

Also bare in mind any she'd is a very good sign, best you ignore shedding and carry on or the results .

I can't wait to use her product I just pray it works and I'm very confident like she is as you can research her background and the awards she has obtained so no doubt she knows her skills in pharmaceutical.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpc View Post
    With regard to the Alfatradiol and copper petides. Both are shown to reduce hairloss and/or improve skin. The NR-11 had that. That's why I chose it. For me the perfect combo would be minox, biotin, vitamin e, fin, alfatradiol, azelaic acid, tretinoin, and copper peptides. Not a fan of progesterone for the bad things that can happen if it goes systemic and grape seed extract stains.
    Honestly I would not stress as I have been using dr kleins product for 2 years with great success, tretinoin is superb for skin regeneration. You could add tricomin spray I use that as well which is copper peptide.

Oh. I don't doubt that everything is in the bottle. One look at her yelp reviews and I know she's legitimate. I don't doubt that everything is in there I just doubt the efficacy of the delivery system of just crushing things up, putting them in a liquid and applying it. I think DS Labs dissolves everything so it's a homogeneous mixture. Regardless, the fin is just a bonus. The high level of minoxidil and other ingredients is really what I'm after. She's a true pharmacist, not someone who works at a CVS. She actually makes formulations. She's a dying breed.