+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy22 View Post
    Hi Jazz, is there any hope of me getting in on this even though I was never a patient of Dr Klein? I'm really interested if there's any way please let me know. I'm willing to pay. thanks
    Yes there is email me if you need help on what ingredients I use in the lotion formulation, I'm still waiting for my parcel to arrive from Susan so will post pictures.

My email jass897@hotmail.com,

Or just follow the thread below how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...446&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Hi Jazz,

I currently use dut, RU, Regaine and Revita. Whilst these have dramatically slowed the receding at my hairline, they haven't managed to stop it completely. Are there any treatments that you think might improve my regime? I was considering trying some of Dr Klein's products, but I'm not sure if they will help me. Are there any in particular that you would recommend I try?
    You have the strongest regime going, how much RU are you using and what vehicle? Also how long have you been treating hairloss?

You could try Susan's formula, Dr kleins did give me growth and thickened my hairloss that was the lotions. Now hes dead I have had to find an alternative which is Susan see thread below. Good thing about Susan she can formulate anything in one mixture and better strenght.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    You have the strongest regime going, how much RU are you using and what vehicle? Also how long have you been treating hairloss?

You could try Susan's formula, Dr kleins did give me growth and thickened my hairloss that was the lotions. Now hes dead I have had to find an alternative which is Susan see thread below. Good thing about Susan she can formulate anything in one mixture and better strenght.

Thanks for replying.

I'm currently using 50mg RU in 3ml of Neogenic; prior to this, I was using 100mg RU in 1.5ml KB solution but I wanted to use RU straight after showering (since KB creates a film that blocks everything else out, it meant I couldn't use minox later in the evening).

My daily regime is as follows - quick shower in the morning, shower after work using Revita, apply 50mg RU in 3ml Neogenic immediately, apply Regaine foam once or twice later in the evening and take 0.5mg dut right before bed.

I was considering replacing one or both of my applications of Lipogaine but I don't know if that will make any difference. I desperately want to try either one of Dr Klein's or Polaris' products.

I emailed Polaris and they assured me that if I told them what I wanted, they could handle the sale via email. However, I don't know which one of their treatments is best.

Should I go from Klein or Polaris? Whatever you decide, please advise me on the correct treatment to buy.

I see you have a strong regime going on shame it's still slowly receding, problem you have with Polaris labs to benefit all the ingredients is use 2 of the products which can cost more money.

Dr Klein formula was formulated perfect with 5 ingredients mixed in, which is why when he passed away I have switched to try Susan's products as she makes the same formula as Dr Klein.

The formula I use is:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.25% progesterone

Polaris labs do great products but not better than Dr kleins mixture as they sell it separate in different products
    If you need help ordering similar to dr kleins stuff email me jass897@hotmail.com.

I see you have a strong regime going on shame it's still slowly receding, problem you have with Polaris labs to benefit all the ingredients is use 2 of the products which can cost more money.

Dr Klein formula was formulated perfect with 5 ingredients mixed in, which is why when he passed away I have switched to try Susan's products as she makes the same formula as Dr Klein.

The formula I use is:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.25% progesterone

Polaris labs do great products but not better than Dr kleins mixture as they sell it separate in different products
    If you need help ordering similar to dr kleins stuff email me jass897@hotmail.com.
    Is that formula the same as the Promox that you used to use (I read your 'hairloss progress regrowth' thread)? If you think it's the best treatment available to me, I'll give it a go. I noticed that NR-11 by Polaris includes ingredients like copper peptide and retinol; are these less benefitial than the stuff in Klein's product?

I forgot to mention that prior to beginning to use RU and dut, I took fin for a year. I really am running out of options. Klein/ Polaris aside, is there anything else you would recommend adding to Revita/Regaine/dut/RU? Saba gel maybe?

Hi I can not really say if either will work on you as you currently are using the strongest regime!*

How long have you been treating hairloss? Is there no halt to hairloss? I mean polaris labs is a great range I have bought 3 boxs of NR-11 but I'm not using it yet. I'm waiting for Susan's product to arrive as it is the exact copy of Dr kleins lotions and to me Dr kleins formula products are the best. Since he passed away the only exact alternative to him is Susan.

You best hope is to try either one, have you tried upping RU dosage and keeping at higher dosage say 60mg? Also how long have you been on this regime?

Saba gel is only good if your halting hairloss, judging by what your telling me your still losing ground? Take a picture of your hairloss?

Right I just stumbled across your thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16442

Although your pictures are not clear you have great hair and I beleive meds are helping, although I can understand your fustration regarding your hairline. I would not stress as worst case you can have an FUE.

My advice is this:

1. Use RU as normal
    2. Use dut rotated with Fin as normal
    3. Consider Susan's or polaris labs NR-10, me personally I'm more of fan of Dr Kleins formula hence why I went with Susan.
    4. Carry on with your regaine twice a day, but what ever you add Susan's or polaris use this 10 minutes later on the temples only once morning.
    5. Switch over to regenpure Dr and Nt.
    6. Get a derma roller.

Right I just stumbled across your thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16442

Although your pictures are not clear you have great hair and I beleive meds are helping, although I can understand your fustration regarding your hairline. I would not stress as worst case you can have an FUE.

My advice is this:

1. Use RU as normal
    2. Use dut rotated with Fin as normal
    3. Consider Susan's or polaris labs NR-10, me personally I'm more of fan of Dr Kleins formula hence why I went with Susan.
    4. Carry on with your regaine twice a day, but what ever you add Susan's or polaris use this 10 minutes later on the temples only once morning.
    5. Switch over to regenpure Dr and Nt.
    6. Get a derma roller.
    Thanks for getting back to me. My hair has deteriorated a fair bit since I posted that thread (e.g. a bald spot is appearing at my crown). I agree that my hair looks decent for the timebeing, but I can't stop my hairline slowly creeping back. Who knows how it will look in 1-2 years. I could get a transplant, but what would that actually achieve? I'd fill in the areas that have receded, but then the areas behind would begin to thin.

I already use a derma roller. What makes you say that Regenepure > Revita?

I plan to increase the amount of RU I use to 75mg. I'll probably order a Polaris product, simply because it's easier to arrange. Aren't you based in the UK? If so, how did you manage to get hold of NR11? And do you recon its better than NR10, 7 etc. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me. My hair has deteriorated a fair bit since I posted that thread (e.g. a bald spot is appearing at my crown). I agree that my hair looks decent for the timebeing, but I can't stop my hairline slowly creeping back. Who knows how it will look in 1-2 years. I could get a transplant, but what would that actually achieve? I'd fill in the areas that have receded, but then the areas behind would begin to thin.

I already use a derma roller. What makes you say that Regenepure > Revita?

I plan to increase the amount of RU I use to 75mg. I'll probably order a Polaris product, simply because it's easier to arrange. Aren't you based in the UK? If so, how did you manage to get hold of NR11? And do you recon its better than NR10, 7 etc. ?

Polaris labs have put good ingredients in seperate bottles that's what I'm more annoyed, they but azelaic acid in non finesteride lotions and bunged other ingredients in other lotions. If polaris labs works than you would ideally need to use NR-11, NR-07, NR-10, but I still prefer to use Susans hence why I have not bothered using the NR-11 yet. The thing with Dr Klein and Susan they have formulated every good ingredient into one bottle which is very simple to use and cheaper considering you don't have to buy different types etc.

I'm from London by the way, you can obtain polaris stuff by contacting trading pharma hope this helps .

Polaris labs have put good ingredients in seperate bottles that's what I'm more annoyed, they but azelaic acid in non finesteride lotions and bunged other ingredients in other lotions. If polaris labs works than you would ideally need to use NR-11, NR-07, NR-10, but I still prefer to use Susans hence why I have not bothered using the NR-11 yet. The thing with Dr Klein and Susan they have formulated every good ingredient into one bottle which is very simple to use and cheaper considering you don't have to buy different types etc.

I'm from London by the way, you can obtain polaris stuff by contacting trading pharma hope this helps .
    If I were to choose one of the NR treatments, which would you recommend?