+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lifelonglearning View Post
    Is it possible to get a 0.1 topical fin without minoxidil ??

Yes but i would get azleaic acid aswell,as I was going to do this aswell for night time use as I was using Dr kleins kit, but I'm just sticking with morning use of the lotion and may add NR-11 for night use.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Jazz thanks so much for all your help you've helped so many people including me. Thanks<3
    Thanks Bro, it's only fair to return back into the community when people on here and hairlosshelp have got me through hard times .

Hey Jazz,

what formulation did you order from Susan? Which additives does it have? She also can provide DMI, Fin, Proe, Hydrocortisone, and all other ingredients Dr. Klein had?

My Ru experiment has failed due to side effects even at a very low dosage. I'm waiting for my body to return to its normal condition. Then I will see if my body can handle topical fin.

Do you know what lotion Susan/Dr Klein used? Maybe I can make my own mixture by buying Minox, Fin, etc online. I remember you said you mixed topical dut into aloe vera once?

At this point, I just want to freaking maintain what I have. It's depressing just watching your hair fall away with nothing to do about it.

Any ideas on price yet and do you have to pay any fees on top before order?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Hey Jazz,

what formulation did you order from Susan? Which additives does it have? She also can provide DMI, Fin, Proe, Hydrocortisone, and all other ingredients Dr. Klein had?

My Ru experiment has failed due to side effects even at a very low dosage. I'm waiting for my body to return to its normal condition. Then I will see if my body can handle topical fin.

Do you know what lotion Susan/Dr Klein used? Maybe I can make my own mixture by buying Minox, Fin, etc online. I remember you said you mixed topical dut into aloe vera once?

At this point, I just want to freaking maintain what I have. It's depressing just watching your hair fall away with nothing to do about it.
    Sorry to hear when I had RU sides loss of libido my sides subsided very fast, I'm ordering mine today as Susan was not in yesturday.

The formulation I'm using is:
    15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

I would not mix your own with finesteride pills because they contain fillers that may block the absorption. Also I would try it in lotion/cream based as it may minimise side effects compared to liquid.

You also should consider Regenepure DR and NT, did Finesteride give you sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Sorry to hear when I had RU sides loss of libido my sides subsided very fast, I'm ordering mine today as Susan was not in yesturday.

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

I would not mix your own with finesteride pills because they contain fillers that may block the absorption. Also I would try it in lotion/cream based as it may minimise side effects compared to liquid.

Jazz is the above formula going to be all in one and how much will it be with post to uk?

Jazz, I have two questions.
    Why your lotion doesnt contain azelaic acid and you use it separately?
    Can I use lower dosage minox as I am new to it and wanna start at low dosage to let my body adapt to it and is fin dosage below 0.1 possible and works?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Jazz is the above formula going to be all in one and how much will it be with post to uk?
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...446&highlight=

Read last post bro, I'm ordering mine today will let you know.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...446&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Jazz, I have two questions.
    Why your lotion doesnt contain azelaic acid and you use it separately?
    Can I use lower dosage minox as I am new to it and wanna start at low dosage to let my body adapt to it and is fin dosage below 0.1 possible and works?
    My bad it does contain azelaic acid 1.5% forgot to mention it. Speak with Susan regarding what's best for you, I'm using all above additives and I'm very happy .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

Thanks again for the reply Jazz.

I am using Regenepure DR and NT. However, I'm currently off everything for the rest of the week to let my body balance itself out before continuing any treatments.

I did not have much loss of libido with Ru. No ED, testicle ache, etc. However, I had watery semen and I was reaching orgasm much quicker with less sensation. If it was ED, I would say maybe it's mental. But semen quality is directly related to body hormonal chemistry. Have you had this symptom before?

I have not tried Fin before. I really don't want to go oral. If I got these side effects topically, from Ru, at 10 mg per day, then I don't want an oral pill would do. I don't want to become an eunuch lol. I plan to have kids someday.

Also, I'm curious if you've had any minoxidil side effects? Increased body hair, decreased skin quality, dark undereyes, cardio issues? I'm using Rogaine for 9 months now. It's done nothing for my hair, but it has managed to give me hairs I never had before...on my arms, shoulders, hands, eyebrows, etc. Such bullcrap. Really tired of this. I'm tired of getting systematic side effects because of crap vehicles.