+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

check out their low systemic absorption technology Jazz1...maybe we could get Susan to contact them and this pharmacy could formulate a topical dut that doesn't have any side effects.
    I will ask her on Monday for you as I was so busy with work I didn't get chance to order my products from her. I will 100% be placing my order on Monday as my Promox lotion is running low, I bought 6 Promox lotion when Dr Klein passed away but they are mixed and not as effective!! So I wasted money!

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Do you honestly think that it could stop dut going systematic ? I tried dut topically once got shortness of breath I squirted dut tablets in to alo vera
    Depends bro, i know people who had sides on topical FIN internally and liquid form, but the ones who used Dr kleins lotion did not have much or any side effects and had stopped their hairloss. I reckon lotion or cream based stays within the scalp and maybe does not penetrate into the blood. It is all about trying things to see if they work or not for you.

Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Once you had payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these guys as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins I did my best to reduce prices. Price lists if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sell the same for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-...erenstein.html

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
    P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
    F: 412-421-6500

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey mate I'm really tempted to try NR-11 aswell, any side effects? Also do you think its helping?
    I like the NR-11. No side effects though it does take a little while to dry. I only use it three times a week as I'm just easing back into finasteride. Several years ago I had side effects from Propecia after several months of use. But overall I think the Polaris products are very good and I am alternating it with Susan's formulation. I'm not quite three months in and I'm already seeing a lot of little vellus hair along the front, some of which are gaining length and a few actually have color. Susan believes using her product once a day is enough but I would like to find something that I could use in the morning as well. Something light that dries fast and doesn't leave my hair a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    I like the NR-11. No side effects though it does take a little while to dry. I only use it three times a week as I'm just easing back into finasteride. Several years ago I had side effects from Propecia after several months of use. But overall I think the Polaris products are very good and I am alternating it with Susan's formulation. I'm not quite three months in and I'm already seeing a lot of little vellus hair along the front, some of which are gaining length and a few actually have color. Susan believes using her product once a day is enough but I would like to find something that I could use in the morning as well. Something light that dries fast and doesn't leave my hair a mess.
    Thanks for the reply I might also add NR11 and use less of it, I need order Susan's product on Monday i hope it works aswell as Dr Klein!

If you want to add a minoxidil for morning that is not greasy I would add regaine foam it dries fast and is not greasy one bit.

Do you spray the NR11 on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply I might also add NR11 and use less of it, I need order Susan's product on Monday i hope it works aswell as Dr Klein!

If you want to add a minoxidil for morning that is not greasy I would add regaine foam it dries fast and is not greasy one bit.

Do you spray the NR11 on?
    Regaine foam? Ok, I will try it....The NR-11 is a spray. It sprays nice and evenly. Good product.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Regaine foam? Ok, I will try it....The NR-11 is a spray. It sprays nice and evenly. Good product.
    Yea regaine foam is good for morning use, not greasy and dries fast, I might add that NR-11 bit first I need to buy Susan's stuff before my Promox finishes, il be ordering on Monday .

Update Susan replied to me:

Hi Jazz,
    A couple of corrections.
    You do not have to buy six months worth at a time.
    We are charging*
    49 for 5%
    89 for 15%
    79 for 12.5%
    These prices include additives and are dispensed 65ml for solution and lotion.
    60gm creams.
    Each should last 60 days at ONE application per day of approx 1 ml or gm.
    Using Finasteride twice a day will increase side effects to libido.(sex drive)

An RX is required from the Medical Wellness Center.
    When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.
    Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package.
    Thanks Jazz.
    Susan

Jazz thanks so much for all your help you've helped so many people including me. Thanks<3

Question

Is it possible to get a 0.1 topical fin without minoxidil ??