+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

actually what are the ingredients of promox lotion besides minox?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    actually what are the ingredients of promox lotion besides minox?
    Finesteride
    Azelaic acid
    Progesterone
    Biotinoyl Tripeptide.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Well, so far so good. Like I said it is similar to Dr Kleins formulation. The lotion from Susan is just slightly thicker, more like a cream. But it does absorb well. I haven't had any irritation, no redness, no itching. So that's a good thing. I'm just using it at night so I hope it does last for two months. I'm hoping Susan can give a break on the price. I paid a total of $95 with shipping. I live in the same State so my shipping was only $5. But I like it so far. Please keep us updated with any pricing information. Thanks Jazz

Right that's good to hear I'm ordering mine on Friday .

I'm going post the email so everyone can see the pricing I tried my best but thats everything Susan can do. I'm still happy hope rest of you are happy, I'm just more happy now that i can buy a product to use than not buy anything to use .

Email from Susan, any questions email her direct or if I have time I can email her the questions as she said she's happy to answer any emails or phone calls.

Also I can not post on here Dr kleins pricing but go on hairsite the price ranges are there, also Anagen has full discount combo breakdown or just email me for the direct links jass897@hotmail.com. It is always best to call Susan direct and reference this thread to help her give better prices on combinations.

"So I just tried your 10% formula and all I smelled and felt is alcohol Jazz.* This is why we don’t do any solutions greater than 5% because they come out of solution.* When I poured yours through a filter I “caught” most of the Minoxidil in the filter.
    Also, your 15% lotion is gritty.
    And the third critique is that they are mislabeled without a proper RX label on them.* Perhaps the label is on an outer bag?
    As I told you before, I hold my license and my expertise in extremely high expectation and we are going to provide an excellent product for you and the community.
    They will not be disappointed, you will see.
    Pricing wise, no problem, but we are generally going to be about $5 dollars more on most products.
    A general blog might say,* “Discount for 3 or more of one product within the appropriate expiration date” (remember we sent ours for stability and efficacy testing and we can only get 30 days on a solution per USP standards and 180 days on cream or lotion.
    Thanks Jazz,
    Susan
    Susan Merenstein, Pharmacist/Owner"

More emails,

"From: susan@maapgh.com
    Hey Jazz,
    We typically do 60ml bottles as our clients only use them up in 2 months.* We know a lot of Dr.Kleins patients were using twice a day but that is expensive and overkill in my humble opinion.
    Each lotion or cream is good for 180days.* Even 5% without additives is 180days.
    Thanks a million,
    Susan"

Regarding the spray formula prescription it is best to give her a call. I'm just sticking with the lotion formula which I'm happy .

I will be placing my order Friday so I will keep you guys informed on the product itself, as this is the first time I will be using something besides Dr kleins products.

Also I do not want to mislead anyone but Dr kleins products are not a cure, they basically were the icing on the cake. Dr lee was the same case, but I beleive alongside the big3 these products Dr lee and Dr Klein created was the best thing to happen to many people among the community. I have tried everything even Dr proctors stuff, you name anything I have tried it and again the stuff that has worked on me can be seen in my hairloss regrowth thread.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...582&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Well, so far so good. Like I said it is similar to Dr Kleins formulation. The lotion from Susan is just slightly thicker, more like a cream. But it does absorb well. I haven't had any irritation, no redness, no itching. So that's a good thing. I'm just using it at night so I hope it does last for two months. I'm hoping Susan can give a break on the price. I paid a total of $95 with shipping. I live in the same State so my shipping was only $5. But I like it so far. Please keep us updated with any pricing information. Thanks Jazz
    Hey mate I'm really tempted to try NR-11 aswell, any side effects? Also do you think its helping?

Their website is down. How else can I contact them?

http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

check out their low systemic absorption technology Jazz1...maybe we could get Susan to contact them and this pharmacy could formulate a topical dut that doesn't have any side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

check out their low systemic absorption technology Jazz1...maybe we could get Susan to contact them and this pharmacy could formulate a topical dut that doesn't have any side effects.
    Do you honestly think that it could stop dut going systematic ? I tried dut topically once got shortness of breath I squirted dut tablets in to alo vera

Quote Originally Posted by morehairline View Post
    Their website is down. How else can I contact them?
    You on about DR kleins website? I know but I'm not buying from them anymore as they won't sell the prescription stuff since he died. If you go through the whole thread everything is posted where to buy it from now, an alternative to the exact same product Dr Klein sold.

Her details are here:
    412-421-4996

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-us.html

To get a prescription you need to email Dr Kadz at medical wellness center I think it's around 60 dollars for 6 months prescription.

Website follow the Dr Klein link:

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Mention this thread to her when you are paying and when you fill your details with the medical wellness center make sure you put the exact ingredients before paying for the prescription. They will then email your prescription to Susan who will formulate you the same product you were using with Dr Klein.