+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    I ordered the 12.5% lotion but it is more like a cream. I would say it is just slightly thicker than the Promox lotion. It absorbs fairly quickly but not quite as quick as Promox lotion.
    Perfect, well I sent her the Promox spray and lotion I checked the tracking it says it's in Kennedy new York. I sent it tracked to her so once she gets the parcel hopefully she can try and make it the same texture etc.

Please keep us updated how the products works etc, I will be placing my order once she gets Kleins products I sent her so she can make it same type texture for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Hey Jazz
    I can't figure out how to upload a damn picture!!! If you want to, give me your email and I'll email you a picture. Thanks
    Yes perfect than il upload it here , jass897@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Guys there is also minoxidil max dualgen 15% minoxidil with finasteride and azelaic acid 5% retinol 0.25% and caffeine, no pg.And a pg version also a 6% minox with same ingredience.
    I am wondering a lady runs this company maybe she also runs the site jazz is getting the topical made I might be wrong.
    I had the same feeling You could be right who knows, so long as I get good quality products I'm not bothered who runs what site lol. I don't want to buy that other dualgen stuff as liquid form gave me sides s in Xandorx. Plus I heard some bad things about Dualgen, the other two options I had was Polaris labs which is legit and Susan. I decided to use Susan as she can make me the same stuff as Klein.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Kane is going to launch similar formulations soon, all kinds of strengths with various ingredients.
    This is good news, any information what formulations?

Guys sorry about the delay I'm still tracking the parcel daily it shows it's in Kennedy new York. Also Susan was away this week which means I have had no email reply regarding price deals and price matching. I did email her a long list of proof for Dr Kleins price list and deal he done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    This is good news, any information what formulations?
    SABA, minoxidil combinations with retin-a , etc. Don't know precisely, probably much like promox.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    SABA, minoxidil combinations with retin-a , etc. Don't know precisely, probably much like promox.
    Cool I already have the Saba combination, you can buy Dactokart cream and then use Promox which is better than Saba gel in my eyes.

Check my thread how i regrew my hairline back, I know it's Aloepcia areata but trust me when you have a weak hairline already from AGA growing it back is difficult. Suffering both diseases is hard to regrow, my combination here has proven how I regrew my hair, wounding, and mixture of all those ingredients have worked.

Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge on these forums and always looking at different pathways. I enjoy helping people it's become a passion, I get satisfaction when someone is helped. Why because I learned the hard way, when my hair was falling not one Doctor/derm/tricologist helped me they were just ineterested in my consultation money. Luckily I joined the forums and started gaining information, trying so much junk. I will always be around and I will always be willing to help people in my free time . Mark is a great guy, he's the one who taught me hairloss has to be targeted at all angles.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...582&highlight=

Good news just checked the parcel I sent Susan it says it's been delivered .

Amongst Promox and Remox combinations: what additives do you recommend?

Hydrocortisone
    Proestregen (sp)
    Topical Fin
    Azelaic Acid
    DMI

Which ones would you NOT recommend.

Also, if I buy oral fin, crush it, and put same percentage into Rogaine, is that practically the same thing as Topical Fin?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Amongst Promox and Remox combinations: what additives do you recommend?

Hydrocortisone
    Proestregen (sp)
    Topical Fin
    Azelaic Acid
    DMI

Which ones would you NOT recommend.

Also, if I buy oral fin, crush it, and put same percentage into Rogaine, is that practically the same thing as Topical Fin?
    I use all the above, but carefull using hydorcortisone daily long term as I now use it say once a month. I also recommend tretinoin to help stimulate stem cells, DMI is better if your allergic to PG. I can not recommend any as Promox contains all apart from hydrocortisone and all the mixtures have worked wonders for me. Also to add nothing is better than the BIG3, this mixture is an addition to the BIG3, for people looking for that extra edge of growth and thickness. It will only work if your halting hairloss on the BIG3.

I would not crush FIN as finesteride tablets are coated with a filler film, crushing 60mg tablets in 60ml solution means more filler and more cost. If you wanted to make your own, Kane sells finesteride lab powder, 50 USD is 1gram the more you buy the more deals he provides.