+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Thanks for your work, Jazz. I'm really hoping to get started on one of these solutions. So will we all be able to order our preferred solution from her? (I'm in the US).

And what about a prescription? Will we need one, and if so, where do we get one? I really doubt my regular physician would give me such a prescription.
    Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications .
    Hey jazz,so dr.kadz will know if I say I want promox 15 lotion etc.?and then she will take it from there ?

Hi Jazz
    I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by Never2late View Post
    Hi Jazz
    I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated
    Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks
    You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.

You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.
    Thanks you very much

Btw, it does cost $49.95 for the doctor consultation. That will also get you 6 refills on your prescription. After 6 refills you will pay $60 for a years worth of refills. Also, the price I paid was $90 for a bottle that will last for 2 months. Your price will depend on the strength of the minoxidil and the added ingredients you want.

Hi Jazz
    Bingo, perfect I'm on the verge of trying to make her match Dr kleins prices so lets wait and see. As for the formulation she sent what's it like compad to Dr kleins lotion? Any chance of some pictures .

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Hi yes, you just need follow that link in red Dr Klein patients on this website http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com,

If you get stuck give me a shout direct email jass897@hotmail.com, you pay Dr kadz for the prescription and then you pay Susan for the formulation. I would get 15% made with azelaic acid as its a DHT blocker from studies etc. But like any minxoxidol it won't work that good unless you use a DHT blocker I highly suggest FIN.

Hey Jazz bro,

Hope all is well.

I checked the website and i am really tempted to order the promox solution.

However, i am quite terrified from topical finasteride...

I know i can benefit from it a lot, but i have my wife and kids in the house... And it goes on the hair... once it is on the hair, God knows where it is gonna rub off... pillows, bed, sofa...

How can i make it safe?

If any knows as well, can you chime in with your opinions.

Thank you Jazz, you helped this community so much!!